The Ilovebees.com countdown HAS ENDED, what will or has happened?

[quote name='SupremeNumNuts'][quote name='epobirs'][quote name='SupremeNumNuts']Any news that doesn't involve a demo or a closer release date is lame. This is becoming really stupid.[/quote]

We have a story unfolding. Free content in other words and all you can do is bitch that nobody is putting a free disc in your hand. Get over it and get into the story.[/quote]

Seriously just stop for a second and think about what you guys are doing. Bungie is probably laughing their asses off right now.[/quote]

bungie is in the entertainment business. So far I'm being entertained and acquiring more interest in their product beyond the shoot 'em up aspect. Seems like good work on Bungie's part. In a way this is free downloadable content. You don't even have to be an Xbox Live subscriber.

Do you think the developers of your favorite games laugh at you from afar when you take an interest in the backstory?

Also, bungie has put a huge amount of work into this. I'd think they'd be very disappointed if we didn't show any interest in their creation.

[quote name='SupremeNumNuts'][quote name='epobirs'][quote name='SupremeNumNuts']Any news that doesn't involve a demo or a closer release date is lame. This is becoming really stupid.[/quote]

We have a story unfolding. Free content in other words and all you can do is bitch that nobody is putting a free disc in your hand. Get over it and get into the story.[/quote]

Seriously just stop for a second and think about what you guys are doing. Bungie is probably laughing their asses off right now.[/quote]

they are definitely NOT laughing AT us....they are enjoying this WITH us.
this is how Bungie operates.....if you dont like it, then dont bother posting in here....at least the people that like this idea wont have to read your garbage then........but, if you are posting here, then you are obviously reading all this, so, if its so bad, just quit reading it all together

Something else that is a bit odd:

The ratio at the top of the page is is x/777. There are 30 groups of coordinates, with 7 in each group. So far, we only have access to 210 of the 777, provided there are 777. perhaps we will see a new list after the first is completed.

Also, just because a group is active doesn't mean you shouldn't take take a call from a coordinate that isn't hot. We only need 2 in each group, but it'd be interesting to see what happens if all 210 become active.

[quote name='Ledhed']Something else that is a bit odd:

The ratio at the top of the page is is x/777. There are 30 groups of coordinates, with 7 in each group. So far, we only have access to 210 of the 777, provided there are 777. perhaps we will see a new list after the first is completed.

Also, just because a group is active doesn't mean you shouldn't take take a call from a coordinate that isn't hot. We only need 2 in each group, but it'd be interesting to see what happens if all 210 become active.[/quote]

Which is why I'm asking about my location - I can't take the call, but I'm interested to hear from those who can/will take it. Dammit, if only I lived closer...

I'm beginning to think the bees are a reference to how Melissa's mind works. A large collection of seemingly uncoordinated sub-routines (drones) that collectively form a setient being. As more drones find their proper place again the more she comes back to herself.

[quote name='epobirs']I'm beginning to think the bees are a reference to how Melissa's mind works. A large collection of seemingly uncoordinated sub-routines (drones) that collectively form a setient being. As more drones find their proper place again the more she comes back to herself.[/quote]

I thought that was obvious from the beginning. AIs are always like queen bees, strange how that works.

There are competing theories for these things. None of which can be validated until a real AI is available. So far the best CS has got is little better than a smart insect. Give insect more instruction storage capacity and they'd quickly pull ahead again.

[quote name='KaneRobot']This whole thing is starting to make me hate bees.[/quote]

It's funny how you're running your mouth on both boards at the same time.

[quote name='JimmieMac'][quote name='KaneRobot']This whole thing is starting to make me hate bees.[/quote]

It's funny how you're running your mouth on both boards at the same time.[/quote]

No it's not.

One of the colonies in the Covenant's path perhaps.

Before they introduced that futuristic aspect I thought the woman might be Dana. If Melissa can access webcams she should have no problem accessing microphones.

Well you guys think , after listening to the last clip(our hoodlums) that these are actually clips from people around Earth before the invasion in the first preview takes place

If this is marketing for halo 2 damn it. it works I am preordering halo 2 right now. now I can not wait this is awesome. the mystery it is like that show fact or fiction it is hard to wait to the very end to see if you are right or wrong.

Whoa, what the hell is going on? Can someone give me the rundown, heh I don't feel like reading 200+ posts. >_

[quote name='murcielago77']damn it. Ive been asleep for the past like 10 hours what the hell happened?1?! anyone hit an axon?[/quote]

Yes, yes and no.. Some did, some didn't. But enough to add to the excitement. Random calls are being made to pay phones and if you happen to be lucky enough to pick it up and give them the right codewords the axons go hot. Ssszzzzzzzzzzle.

Man, this is intense. It just sucks that I have to go back to work now.

I suppose I'll check back later tonight and read through the 700+ posts I'm sure there will be. I don't think all 777 axons will be activated today, so hopefully I don't miss anything.

thank you for the heads up on putting the letters in caps to get the wav..I was beginging to wonder what the hell was up

[quote name='nickmad']i think they added more, my list just got alot longer[/quote]

If it did change, you should have more than 30. Count yours. I still show only 30.

[quote name='bluenatas09']thank you for the heads up on putting the letters in caps to get the wav..I was beginging to wonder what the hell was up[/quote]

No prob....there's a couple like that, I couldn't get parasites at first either because it's supposed to be a capital P.

Has anyone else gotten different webcam pics on the error pages? I've seen two besides the blurry one, which seems to occur most often (and had text written into it). I've already tried finding text in the two I've seen since. So far, nothing out of the ordinary. I'll try to get them posted in case anyone wants to take a look at them as well, though I just tried and for whatever reason I couldn't.

I'm new to this, but I'm already engrossed. Where are the calls being placed and how can I get more of those wav files activated?

Jesus christ this is interesting...

To the OP...

I would change the title for this thread because nothing has really ended, except for a timer...The ARG has really just begun.

[quote name='Strell']I'm new to this, but I'm already engrossed. Where are the calls being placed and how can I get more of those wav files activated?

Jesus christ this is interesting...[/quote]

read the first pages of this post. go to the place answer the phone at the right time. and it will unlock another call.

bread's done
Back