The invisible first post OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, be glad you don't have to deal with this:
vo2791.jpg

[quote name='JolietJake']Dammit, this directv satellite goes out every time it rains.[/QUOTE]

I did a three month test drive of DirectTV when I got my first HDtv.
(Much to the chagrin of my HOA)
I was so pissed at the end of it, I made them pick it all up.
If you live in area of high winds like I do you also get intermittent clip-outs if your mount is wobbly.

Of course. :sigh: Oh well, Howard's played a great game nonetheless. 8 blocked shots = O_O

They just need to keep the ball away from Kobe.

[quote name='munch']So now those people are bumping uglies. yuck.[/QUOTE]At least you didn't find a half empty bottle of KY on your dresser. :]

Really, munch? Commercials make it look r?tarded. Is it only funny for Daniel Tosh fans or is it actually funny for anyone?

That's what it seems like, jimbo. Either that, or she put some peanut butter on her va-jay-jay and it's going to town.

Like everyone said, that was a terrible game. fucking Howard needs to go practice shooting some free throws cause they're just gonna go Hack-a-shaq on him all day.
Packed all my stuff, heading down to OC tomorrow for the weekend. Cant wait, first time I'm gonna be riding on a plane in almost 12 years

[quote name='Rocko']Not the one that's coming out next month, I don't believe.[/QUOTE]

I think the one at the end of the year, the blu-ray extended director's cut or whatever, is supposed to have it.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I think the one at the end of the year, the blu-ray extended director's cut or whatever, is supposed to have it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they've got to rip everyone off by getting them to buy this edition, then coming out with the real edition 6 months later. It just isn't worth buying a disc when it comes out anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back