The invisible first post OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DarthPuma']Dayum. I hate it when you're texting a girl, you think it's going well, you ask her what she's doing tomorrow, and she drops the bombshell of "hanging out with *guy that isn't me*". :cry:[/QUOTE]
Mind gameses.

Whew, kinda tired of building the PC. So much wiring and small text to read, hurting my eyes+brain. Oh well, at least I have the mobo all hooked up to everything. Rest should be cake.

[quote name='prmononoke']:cool:

I tried playing it again, and I got bored super quickly. Making you pay for new gigs is stupid.

For the most part. There are some good songs.

GH:M is actually really, really good, and not just because I like Metallica. It fixes a lot of 3 and WT's mistakes.

Yep.

I barely touched the game.

The RB2 guitar lets the game automatically calibrate lag, so I like it, but I still play with the Les Paul.

You should at least keep the guitar to calibrate lag with. It does it perfectly.[/QUOTE]

Hi TMK, long time no see. :cool:

[quote name='DarthPuma']Dayum. I hate it when you're texting a girl, you think it's going well, you ask her what she's doing tomorrow, and she drops the bombshell of "hanging out with *guy that isn't me*". :cry:[/QUOTE]

Burn. Was she leading you on on purpose?

[quote name='Brak']I built my friend's computer in under 20 minutes. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Bullshit. It's take that long just fucking around with those little case switches that attach to the motherboard, and I know you have fat fingers so it probaly took twice as long.

:cool:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Bullshit. It's take that long just fucking around with those little case switches that attach to the motherboard, and I know you have fat fingers so it probaly took twice as long.

:cool:
[/QUOTE]
At least my house doesn't reek like dog piss.

[quote name='Moxio']Brak, two words: electrocuted balls. :cool:[/QUOTE]
Two words: Super Balls.

No.

It went down like this:

(10 second pause) Lots of shit goin' down!

The pause was what made it funny.

Of course, there was a long, companion lull after the s-bomb.

Hm. The Watchmen Motion Comic on DVD will be $9.43 on Deep Discount after the coupon whenever that goes live. I might have to buy that.

I actually need to buy the book sometime. I want to own it.

I'd buy the Black Freighter DVD, but I'm going to buy the super mega deluxe DVD when it comes out at the end of the year, so I may as well wait.

I thought that I heard that the director's cut of Watchmen included the Black Freighter... interruptions(?).

[quote name='Brak']I thought that I heard that the director's cut of Watchmen included the Black Freighter... interruptions(?).[/QUOTE]

Not the one that's coming out next month, I don't believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back