The iOTT sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']I don't mean to be rude, but no one gives a shit, JolietJake.[/QUOTE]
You cared enough to reply to me. :booty:

[quote name='Trakan']I guess the PS3 MW2 patch is out, hopefully the 360 one follows soon.[/QUOTE]

My PS3 says it isn't -- not yet anyway. I just logged in and was not forced to patch.

Patch is out for Europe. Apparently it's causing people's system's to freeze when they try to join a game. Glad it's not out yet for US, let them Euros be the guinea pigs.

Isn't it possible that the game is shitting its pants because patched Euros are getting put into games with unpatched Americans?

Anyone see any recent Arbys promotions on TV?

I want to get some Arbys for lunch but can't find anything about promotions going on. I dig the 5 for 5$ stuff.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Isn't it possible that the game is shitting its pants because patched Euros are getting put into games with unpatched Americans?[/QUOTE]

That makes too much sense to be correct.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You told them to fuck off and demanded a brand new 360, right?[/QUOTE]

My dad did that the other day, he's the one that got it for me for Christmas, since my dvd drive died on old 360. All taken care of now. Except the fucking idiot Customer Service won't give me a license transfer for my new console. Stupid fucking outsourcing.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I think the iOTT's battery died.[/QUOTE]

I think it's more likely the iOTT can't handle multiple posters at the same time.

[quote name='st0neface']That Magic Dragon stuff is really sweet tasting, I'm not sure how I feel about it.[/QUOTE]That shit left a weird taste in my pipe.

[quote name='JolietJake']They shut down the entire west bound lane of I-24 because of an 18 car pile up.[/QUOTE]Its a goddamn shame you weren't standing right in the middle of the road when it happened.

[quote name='tiredfornow']That shit left a weird taste in my pipe.

Its a goddamn shame you weren't standing right in the middle of the road when it happened.[/QUOTE]
Damn dude. :rofl:
----
I can barely see the back yard right now, we're actually getting more than an inch or so for once. Will all be gone by Monday though.:cry:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hey, has anyone else seen the Gamestop Bioshock 2 "exclusive characters" commercial? Is it just me or doesn't that ad make B2 look like a total pile of shit. It's the worst promotional ad for a game I've seen in a long time.[/QUOTE]

Damn that makes me cringe.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I don't think anyone ever thought the Bioshock 2 multiplayer wasn't going to be an utter pile of shite...[/QUOTE]
It makes me worry about the rest of the game as well.

Any chance of Bioshock 2 being any good went to shit when it was announced that Ken Levine and the original team weren't working on it.

I'm ready to engage in a fistfight with PayPal. My girlfriend sold a few items, and there are now phantom payments floating around out there that she has no record of.

[quote name='Trakan']Any chance of Bioshock 2 being any good went to shit when it was announced that Ken Levine and the original team weren't working on it.[/QUOTE]
You thought the first one sucked.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What was in it?[/QUOTE]

Here in PA (at least the central part anyway) calzones are only filled with ham, mozzarella, and ricotta. What is it there?

Anyone in here have a Gameboy Color they want to sell for cheap?

Enter the name of a character or famous person and this website will guess it after a few questions:

http://us.akinator.com/#

via whipsmartbanky

[quote name='st0neface']Most times I've seen them, you can order calzones with any pizza topping in them.[/QUOTE]

We call those strombolis here.

I haven't had a good calzone in a long time. I had one of those P'zone things from Pizza Hut and it was extremely hot trash. I was shitting water for a week. :[[quote name='Trakan']Any chance of Bioshock 2 being any good went to shit when it was announced that Ken Levine and the original team weren't working on it.[/QUOTE]I'm sure it won't be that bad. The multiplayer looks retarded, but the single player experience is more of what I'm looking forward to.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I haven't had a good calzone in a long time. I had one of those P'zone things from Pizza Hut and it was extremely hot trash. [/QUOTE]

Ughh those things are god awful. I remember getting them in college because a) I was messed up b) they were only like $3 or $4 c) they were good for two meals.

[quote name='Maklershed']Enter the name of a character or famous person and this website will guess it after a few questions:

http://us.akinator.com/#

via whipsmartbanky

We call those strombolis here.[/QUOTE]It couldn't guess Bill Walsh

[quote name='seanr1221']Do you want a purple GBC, Brak?[/QUOTE]
Is the screen scratched? Is there a battery cover? Is there poop on it?

[quote name='DT778']It couldn't guess Bill Walsh[/QUOTE]

It hasn't been wrong yet for me. It guessed Kara Thrace, Tom Servo, Howard Stern, Lucas Jackson, and GOB (George Bluth) so far.

:whistle2:k that Sony 60" LED is going to be 3,000.00. If I get it from a BestBuy in DE, I can save on tax and get 150.00 back from my RZ. Now where to come up with the extra money...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back