The iOTT sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
My town is gonna be without power till like fucking wednesday. And my house is outside of town and with a different power company, so it might be even longer. Thank god my mom's laptop can run WoW.

So, ignoring the fact that it's me, how implausible do you guys think it would be for me to be able to support myself and girlfriend in the event that I needed to do this?

[quote name='manthing']A 16 year old kid working part-time at a radio station?

:rofl:[/QUOTE]

This

You think you can really support a kid with this kinda job? Didnt you also say you're gonna quit soon? Most likely, you're gonna have your parents taking care of the baby most of the time while you go paintballing or play WoW.

Hahaha I love how Puma's possible pregnancy post is right under his "thank God I can play World of Warcraft on my mommy's computer" post.

He sounds capable.

Puma just call MTV and see if you can get your bitch on that Teen Mom show.

She's not pregnant now or anything. We just had a scare and I want to have my shit straight if the next scare turns into a reality, so that I don't end up doing what Rock said.

I'm not quitting soon, my job is just ending until the next sports season. When I get back home I'll be looking for a new one.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I want to have my shit straight if the next scare turns into a reality[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

You act as if you have any shit to get straight, and that you'd have a single option other than to hope that one of your parents would take you in and pay for the child.

Which is the only option you have.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that this is probably the worst case of attention whoring yet. You're pretty stupid, but not stupid enough to not know the kind of response such a post would receive.

Anyone seen the new rules about free agents this upcoming offseason in football? Apparently the final four in the playoffs (Vikes, Jets, Saints, Colts) arent allowed to sign free agents unless they lose a player to free agency.

[quote name='TheRock88']Anyone seen the new rules about free agents this upcoming offseason in football? Apparently the final four in the playoffs (Vikes, Jets, Saints, Colts) arent allowed to sign free agents unless they lose a player to free agency.[/QUOTE]

That's just their attempt to try and get parity, I guess. It seems to me, though, that rather than punish the strong they should find a way to help the weak, you know? I'm not sure how, but that makes more sense to me.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Tylenol 3 is weird...and for the record it was prescribed to me.[/QUOTE]

Make sure you take a bunch of them.

[quote name='TheRock88']Anyone seen the new rules about free agents this upcoming offseason in football? Apparently the final four in the playoffs (Vikes, Jets, Saints, Colts) arent allowed to sign free agents unless they lose a player to free agency.[/QUOTE]Isn't this year like normal and after next season is when shit changes if they don't come to an agreement?

Woke up with a throbbing headache, took 4 advil, got some Tuscan chicken on Dutch crunch and a bottle of Gatorade from safeway. Feeling pretty good right now.

MW2 for the Trey really sucks since they patched it.

Nothing better than having the game hang on your Predator screen, have the server time out and none of the stats save.

PSN=AWESOME!

:wall:

Does anyone have an extra 360 hard drive enclosure--or more specifically some parts from the enclosure--laying around that they wouldn't mind parting with?

[quote name='DarthPuma']She's not pregnant now or anything. We just had a scare and I want to have my shit straight if the next scare turns into a reality, so that I don't end up doing what Rock said.

I'm not quitting soon, my job is just ending until the next sports season. When I get back home I'll be looking for a new one.[/QUOTE]If you can't control it, wrap that shit up ya fuckin' moron.

[quote name='tiredfornow']If you can't control it, wrap that shit up ya fuckin' moron.[/QUOTE]

Dude I'm just fucking trolling. We did have a scare but if that shit happens again I'll buy another Plan B. And I can control it well bitch, it's not my fault trojan makes shitty condoms that can't withstand the fury of my fucking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back