The Ishmael OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: South Park...oh my god....South Park....just too much. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:[/QUOTE]
I'll have to download it since I was dosing off during the end.

"George Bush doesn't care about beavers"
good stuff.

[quote name='Mike23']Shakira is one of the few latin girls I see as hot.[/QUOTE]

I'm just in it for the music, and if she doesn't burn my eyes, hey, bonus. :lol:

Too bad about the blonde thing, otherwise she looks pretty good.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']I hate hard nipple weather....[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding?! This weather rocks.

img00018ww.jpg

Foggy as hell.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']I hate hard nipple weather....[/QUOTE]
I'd have to say the best and worst part of it is the nipple chafing.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Well, I just checked my mailbox. Nothing good... nothing that I was expecting, either.

Oddly enough, I received a heart-shaped tin of almonds in the mail. Wazzupwitdat?!

Also, this is worth a look if you like Big Trouble in Little China and/or South Park:

http://www.wingkong.net/southpark/index.html[/QUOTE]

Expecting anything "super" or atleast good.

[quote name='twiztidjester']Expecting anything "super" or atleast good.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I am. If money is considered good. :D

What the fuck is up with the almond tin, though?

[quote name='DuelLadyS']Random news topic that popped up in the corner of MSN:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9751148/[/QUOTE]

"Having recently nailed a 100% score in Outlaw Golf 2, she's now focused on mastering the top levels in God of War. It's a passion that has earned St. Hilaire, 69, the moniker "Old Grandma Hardcore."

Nintendo knows EXACTLY what they are doing with the Revolution....

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I wonder if that grandmother is the same one that someone mentioned a long while back. There was this old lady who had a blog and she would talk about games, and post her accomplishments there.[/QUOTE]

Today i didnt bring my psp to work because my grandmother stole it.

[quote name='twiztidjester']Today i didnt bring my psp to work because my grandmother stole it.[/QUOTE]

Is she a gamer, too? Or is she heading to the pawn shop with it?

Remember that news story about the kid who wouldn't hand over his Playstation to his father? The father wanted to pawn it to buy beer, and the kid wouldn't give it up. So the father beat the shit out of the kid and got thrown in jail. So what happened after that? The mother beat the shit out of the kid for getting the father thrown in jail, and then she went to get the father out of jail, and on the way home they pawned the Playstation and got beer money...

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Is she a gamer, too? Or is she heading to the pawn shop with it?

Remember that news story about the kid who wouldn't hand over his Playstation to his father? The father wanted to pawn it to buy beer, and the kid wouldn't give it up. So the father beat the shit out of the kid and got thrown in jail. So what happened after that? The mother beat the shit out of the kid for getting the father thrown in jail, and then she went to get the father out of jail, and on the way home they pawned the Playstation and got beer money...[/QUOTE]

She is a mini gamer.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Meaning... what?[/QUOTE]

She only plays puzzle games like tetris and bust a move. My grandfather got me in to Zelda and mario.

[quote name='twiztidjester']She only plays puzzle games like tetris and bust a move. My grandfather got me in to Zelda and mario.[/QUOTE]
Grandparents who are into video games. Kind of blows my mind...

Since this is the Ishmael OTT, we need to figure out who's who...

Ishmael - Flowery
Ahab -
Moby Dick -
Starbuck -
Queequeg -
Stubb - PunqSux
Tashtego -
Flask -
Daggoo -
Pip -
Fedallah -
Peleg -
Bildad -
Father Mapple -
Captain Boomer - Admiral Ackbar
Gabriel -

Now you just have to figure out the rest.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Since this is the Ishmael OTT, we need to figure out who's who...

Ishmael - Flowery
Ahab -
Moby Dick -
Starbuck -
Queequeg -
Stubb - PunqSux
Tashtego -
Flask -
Daggoo -
Pip -
Fedallah -
Peleg -
Bildad -
Father Mapple -
Captain Boomer - Admiral Ackbar
Gabriel -

Now you just have to figure out the rest.[/QUOTE]

Wrong Ishmael but at least it might keep this thing alive.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']If you've gotta be a dick, why not the largest one imaginable, right? :lol:[/QUOTE]
Hey, if chicks dig it...

[quote name='twiztidjester']She only plays puzzle games like tetris and bust a move. My grandfather got me in to Zelda and mario.[/QUOTE]

Oh, OK. Cool...

My mother likes playing the original Super Mario Bros. a lot, but her favorite system is the Atari 2600. I bought her one a while back, and she loves playing it. She's still looking for Breakout; I think that's probably her all-time favorite.

EDIT: On second thought, maybe she does have Breakout. I'm not sure. I don't recall her playing that game, though, so maybe she doesn't have it...

Last X-mas i got my mom a NES Action Set (w/box and instructions) along with Bubble Bobble and Milons Secret Castle, 2 out of her 3 favorite games...Burgertime being the last

[quote name='beerguy961']Grandparents who are into video games. Kind of blows my mind...[/QUOTE]
I don't see why that's so weird, both my grandparents play games and so do many other senior citizens. 1 in 5 gamers is over 50 years old.

[quote name='2poor']i just found a box of cookies in front of my door. theyre pretty good.[/QUOTE]

As long as they aren't poisoned, enjoy.

The almonds I got in the mail were pretty good, too.

"How poisoned are they?"
28_ethansuplee_mynameisearl.jpg

[quote name='2poor']theyre freakin huge. theyre like an inch thick.[/QUOTE]

Any idea where they are from?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']So how did you like AD, Jack?[/QUOTE]

It was OK... pretty good. I don't really have a concrete opinion on it yet, but I'd probably pick it up eventually on DVD.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']It was OK... pretty good. I don't really have a concrete opinion on it yet, but I'd probably pick it up eventually on DVD.[/QUOTE]

How much did you watch?

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Any idea where they are from?[/QUOTE]

yeah its from the double tree hotel. i think i ordered them a while ago, but im not sure. i think theres nuts and chocolate chips.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']How much did you watch?[/QUOTE]

Saw the extended pilot.

[quote name='2poor']yeah its from the double tree hotel. i think i ordered them a while ago, but im not sure. i think theres nuts and chocolate chips.[/QUOTE]

Cool. Enjoy the cookies. :)

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Saw the extended pilot.[/QUOTE]

I would recomend getting about the first half of season one and make you decision based on that

[quote name='twiztidjester']I would recomend getting about the first half of season one and make you decision based on that[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm definitely watching some more of it before I decide. I rented Discs 1 and 2, so after I see at least the first disc, I'll probably know...

I don't want to judge it yet, because some shows you love from the start, and some take a while to grow on you. So far, it seems great. Bateman, Tambor, and Cross are especially great on this show.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Saw the extended pilot.[/QUOTE]

Good stuff, but really just an introduction to the characters ... I'd say you should have a good opinion of the series by the end of the first disc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back