Not open for further replies.

beerguy961

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Soda people!
coke_can.GIF

[quote name='DT778']you should have used what I suggested.:sad:[/QUOTE]

Yes you should have. Soda, not pop! Pop is a kind of music!

[quote name='zionoverfire']It's called coke, everyone knows that. Pepsi is simply crappy coke and sprite is white coke.;)[/QUOTE]

Then what is Dr. Pepper?

EDIT:Btw, I whole-heartedly agree with soda not pop.

It's pop.

But just to add fuel to the fire:
I was walking around in this grocrey store about to buy some Coco Pebbles. While searching for the cereal, I took note of a sign I read -- it revealed the the aisle I had passed by contained "Soda pop."

Owned.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

http://intenzeconceptz.com.nyud.net:8090/Movie_0004.wmv

(WARNING: not 56k friendly!) NSFW if your boss frowns on whiny lil swearing kids.

Man, this kid needs a backhanded slap in the face for being a whiny lil bitch. He personifies the worse stereotypes of gamers. Fellow gamers, if you have children, or plan to have one in the future, please... teach your kid some manners... or at the very least, give him an open handed slap to the face. Please, won't someone think of the children???

[quote name='jaykrue']:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(WARNING: not 56k friendly!) NSFW if your boss frowns on whiny lil swearing kids.

Man, this kid needs a backhanded slap in the face for being a whiny lil bitch. He personifies the worse stereotypes of gamers. Fellow gamers, if you have children, or plan to have one in the future, please... teach your kid some manners... or at the very least, give him an open handed slap to the face. Please, won't someone think of the children???[/QUOTE]
There a topic about that video. His parents also need a backhand.

[quote name='Deadpool']Root beer and vanilla vodka makes a great drunken vanilla float[/QUOTE]
Sounds like a winner to me. Hell, straight shots of Albertson's brand Vodka also sounded good at one point...

Man, this kid needs a backhanded slap in the face for being a whiny lil bitch. He personifies the worse stereotypes of gamers. Fellow gamers, if you have children, or plan to have one in the future, please... teach your kid some manners... or at the very least, give him an open handed slap to the face. Please, won't someone think of the children???[/QUOTE]

This kid needs to get his ass kicked, badly.

Sadly, this will only go to make good gamers (note: not this kid, but someone who is kind and respectful) look worse.

I'm scared...The more I watch of Mai-HiME, the more I like it. This is one of those shows I really shouldn't like as much as I do. Right up there with Magic Knight Rayearth...

On a side note, working sucks.

[quote name='karsh']I'm scared...The more I watch of Mai-HiME, the more I like it. This is one of those shows I really shouldn't like as much as I do. Right up there with Magic Knight Rayearth...

On a side note, working sucks.[/QUOTE]
then watch Pretear. I just watched it and it was up there with Rayearth in my favorites. I need to see Mai-HiME.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']then watch Pretear. I just watched it and it was up there with Rayearth in my favorites. I need to see Mai-HiME.[/QUOTE]

Maybe. All I know is Mai-HiME has moved onto my list of "Anime I want to buy on DVDs when it comes out in America." And that's pretty exclusive, cause right now, the only other animes I can see myself getting the individual DVDs for are FMA, Samurai Champloo, and Bleach. Naruto is too fucking long to be getting 4 episode per DVD DVDs.

[quote name='The Truth']I love both names; otherwise we would never have seen Soda Popinski![/QUOTE]
Dont forget his original name was Vodka Drunkenski.

Soda... pop... I'm the beverage with the carbonation...

fp6big1lv.jpg

*forgive the shoddy work, I'm using mspaint at work...

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']People call it pop with a straight face? Sounds like something a little kid would say.

"I want some pop in my tummy pwease."

It's soda.[/QUOTE]

No, soda is what you use for baking and keeping your refrigerator fresh, silly.

ahbox.jpg

This is Soda. :)

This needs a CAG poll.

It's pop. Pop is derived from the term 'phosphate' meaning: A soda fountain drink made by blending carbonated water with flavored syrup.

Soda is baking soda, club soda, or: A fountain drink of one or more scoops of ice cream topped with a flavored soft drink.

So unless your pop has ice cream it isn't soda.

Fauck slapping him in the face, what he needs is a good, solid kick in the goddamn teeth.

I think the superior beverage is shown in the fact that there's no confusion over what to call beer.

[quote name='jmcc']I think the superior beverage is shown in the fact that there's no confusion over what to call beer.[/QUOTE]

Touche. :applause:

[quote name='jmcc']I think the superior beverage is shown in the fact that there's no confusion over what to call beer.[/QUOTE]

The final truth of the universe

Hay guys-- I've got this really funny story...wanna hear it? So I get on CAG and since the OTT wasn't in the first 10 topics I was like "Oh shiz, no OTT...gotsta rectify this situation" and so I started an OTT called OPP and posted a picture of coolio and then I posted it but then I went back and saw this OTT and was like "Oh shiz." so now my other topic called Whoops.

that's my story, now i have to go take 2 bio tests in one class period. too bad I didn't study cause of Meteos. Luckily, I'm made from biology, so I know all about it.

[quote name='Apossum']Hay guys-- I've got this really funny story...wanna hear it? So I get on CAG and since the OTT wasn't in the first 10 topics I was like "Oh shiz, no OTT...gotsta rectify this situation" and so I started an OTT called OPP and posted a picture of coolio and then I posted it but then I went back and saw this OTT and was like "Oh shiz." so now my other topic called Whoops.

that's my story, now i have to go take 2 bio tests in one class period. too bad I didn't study cause of Meteos. Luckily, I'm made from biology, so I know all about it.[/QUOTE]

Didn't leave us a choice, did ya? ;) Moral of the story: Always assume there's an OTT.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']Then what is Dr. Pepper?[/QUOTE]

Dr. Pepper is salty Coke.

[quote name='kaw']This needs a CAG poll.

It's pop. Pop is derived from the term 'phosphate' meaning: A soda fountain drink made by blending carbonated water with flavored syrup.

Soda is baking soda, club soda, or: A fountain drink of one or more scoops of ice cream topped with a flavored soft drink.

So unless your pop has ice cream it isn't soda.[/QUOTE]

Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back