The "It's Soda Dammit!" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, the things that happen in the OTT while I'm away for a little while. Everyone's changing their AV, sig and rank.

Guess I have to be one of the constants in here. :roll:

[quote name='shrike4242']Wow, the things that happen in the OTT while I'm away for a little while. Everyone's changing their AV, sig and rank.

Guess I have to be one of the constants in here. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Well of course. You're not the one who's family tree can be traced back through a clan of mercenaries.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Good for you. Labyrinth is great, especially 16 year old Jennifer Connelly. :drool: :drool: :drool: :lol:[/QUOTE]

Speaking of that, I'm trying to figure out what happened to her between her Rockeeter/Dark City look (quite busty) to her current Hulk/House Of Sand & Fog/Dark Water (not very busty at all).

Curiouser and curiouser.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Did you just cap that? I was thinking about sigging it but then I changed my rank and avy instead. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I did. You saw right through me. :lol:

[quote name='JSweeney']Well of course. You're not the one who's family tree can be traced back through a clan of mercenaries.[/QUOTE]

No, that I can't, though that doesn't surprise me one bit somehow that one of us can. :D

[quote name='AngellicLulu']... really I like David Bowie. :drool:[/QUOTE]

He's all yours. :lol:

[quote name='Mouse']fuck me. last time I checked I had around 200.[/QUOTE]

What, no comment about having 420 posts? I'd expect you to at least acknowledge it. :lol:

[quote name='shrike4242']Speaking of that, I'm trying to figure out what happened to her between her Rockeeter/Dark City look (quite busty) to her current Hulk/House Of Sand & Fog/Dark Water (not very busty at all).

Curiouser and curiouser.[/QUOTE]

Hey, you're right. I never noticed that before.

Good thing you're here. ;)

[quote name='shrike4242']Speaking of that, I'm trying to figure out what happened to her between her Rockeeter/Dark City look (quite busty) to her current Hulk/House Of Sand & Fog/Dark Water (not very busty at all).

Curiouser and curiouser.[/QUOTE]

Atkins? :lol:

I can't wait for these last 20 minutes to pass...Then I can go home and....do absolutely nothing...like I am at work...Oh joy!

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Hey, I went pawn shopping today so my mother could get a DS and I found DBZ Budokai 3 for 15 dollars and DDR Max1 for 7 bucks. :bouncy: Score.[/QUOTE]

I went to work... and I'm still there.

also I found some PSP games (but did not buy)
Metal Gear: 20 dollars
Ridge Racer: 20 dollars
The one I wanted Darkstalkers... 40 dollars... WTF?!?
Same place... have no idea why it was so much more.

[quote name='JSweeney']I went to work... and I'm still there.[/QUOTE]
well my mother works in the school system so she's off for the summer and I get paid to go to school. Sorry you have to work >

[quote name='KrazyKefka']Hey, you're right. I never noticed that before.

Good thing you're here. ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, one of my more redeeming qualities. :D

I figured Sub wouldn't know, since she's well beyond 16. ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Atkins? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Hardly. :razz:

I just remembered that since The Hulk was on on Sunday and she's not very chesty at all, and then I remembered in The Rocketeer and Dark City, she's quite busty. Like she had implants back and then and had 'em removed for some reason semi-recently. Very odd.

[quote name='karsh']I can't wait for these last 20 minutes to pass...Then I can go home and....do absolutely nothing...like I am at work...Oh joy![/QUOTE]

Not me. 2.5 hours, at least. :roll:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Hey, I went pawn shopping today so my mother could get a DS and I found DBZ Budokai 3 for 15 dollars and DDR Max1 for 7 bucks. :bouncy: Score.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='AngellicLulu']also I found some PSP games (but did not buy)
Metal Gear: 20 dollars
Ridge Racer: 20 dollars
The one I wanted Darkstalkers... 40 dollars... WTF?!?
Same place... have no idea why it was so much more.[/QUOTE]

Nice finds on the ones you picked up, plus the two $20 PSP games. Darkstalkers is $40 retail. WTF indeed.

[quote name='shrike4242']Hardly. :razz:

I just remembered that since The Hulk was on on Sunday and she's not very chesty at all, and then I remembered in The Rocketeer and Dark City, she's quite busty. Like she had implants back and then and had 'em removed for some reason semi-recently. Very odd.[/QUOTE]

They certainly didn't look fake ... I may have to do some more research. Jennifer was just about perfect in her day as well though now she's starting to show her age.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']They certainly didn't look fake ... I may have to do some more research. Jennifer was just about perfect in her day as well though now she's starting to show her age.[/QUOTE]

Great, I've given you a research task. :rofl:

I wasn't quite saying the did look fake (might've been or might not have been) there was just quite a bit more than there is now, which isn't much.

You may think she's showing her age, though she still has those amazing eyes. :drool:

[quote name='shrike4242']Nice finds on the ones you picked up, plus the two $20 PSP games. Darkstalkers is $40 retail. WTF indeed.[/QUOTE]
If I wanted Metal Gear or Ridge Racer I would've gotten them... but I didn't so I just frowned at the price of Darkstalker... just cause the coverart looks nicer doesn't mean its worth double the price.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']They certainly didn't look fake ... I may have to do some more research. Jennifer was just about perfect in her day as well though now she's starting to show her age.[/QUOTE]
... she's married to one of the coolest actors, Paul Bettany. He rocked as Chaucer in A KNight's Tale.

[quote name='shrike4242']Great, I've given you a research task. :rofl:

I wasn't quite saying the did look fake (might've been or might not have been) there was just quite a bit more than there is now, which isn't much.

You may think she's showing her age, though she still has those amazing eyes. :drool:[/QUOTE]

You don't have to tell me about those eyes ... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']If I wanted Metal Gear or Ridge Racer I would've gotten them... but I didn't so I just frowned at the price of Darkstalker... just cause the coverart looks nicer doesn't mean its worth double the price.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure someone else will pick 'em up.

Darkstalkers @ $40, that one just surprises me. That's walk-to-the-store-and-pay-retail-price pricing. :whistle2:s

[quote name='shrike4242']That linky no worky. :rofl:

We're talking about eyes, thankyouverymuch. :razz:[/QUOTE]
As I've discussed prior, I am attracted to eyes. And that's what I'm talking about with these fine actors.
And you say link doesn't work...
viggo_mortensen9.jpg

[quote name='AngellicLulu']As I've discussed prior, I am attracted to eyes. And that's what I'm talking about with these fine actors.
And you say link doesn't work...
[/QUOTE]

Well, it didn't before. :D

And like Sub said, Viggo Mortensen is a hot piece of man, just not my preference. ;)

[quote name='AngellicLulu']you said you liked my eyes... :cry: You are so fickle in your love.[/QUOTE]

Of course I like your eyes. That went without saying. :whistle2:s

I'm not fickle. Just occasionally in agreement with Sub. ;)

[quote name='shrike4242']I'm not fickle. Just occasionally in agreement with Sub. ;)[/QUOTE]

Dangerous ground, that. :lol:

I might add here the Kim Smith was definitely underage when I "discovered" her. :lol:

And then she had to do those *NSync videos ... and Catwoman (which I haven't seen so I don't know how big of a role she had). :cry:

[quote name='shrike4242']Of course I like your eyes. That went without saying. :whistle2:s

I'm not fickle. Just occasionally in agreement with Sub. ;)[/QUOTE]
I thought I was special.

[quote name='shrike4242']Hardly. :razz:

I just remembered that since The Hulk was on on Sunday and she's not very chesty at all, and then I remembered in The Rocketeer and Dark City, she's quite busty. Like she had implants back and then and had 'em removed for some reason semi-recently. Very odd.[/QUOTE]

Look at one of her earlier works - Career Opportunities. There's a sequence where she rides one of those grocery store horse rides for kids and the, uh, 'boobie' factor is quite high.

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

[quote name='jaykrue']Look at one of her earlier works - Career Opportunities. There's a sequence where she rides one of those grocery store horse rides for kids and the, uh, 'boobie' factor is quite high.

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:[/QUOTE]

Don't forget The Hot Spot. :cool: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Dangerous ground, that. :lol:

I might add here the Kim Smith was definitely underage when I "discovered" her. :lol:

And then she had to do those *NSync videos ... and Catwoman (which I haven't seen so I don't know how big of a role she had). :cry:[/QUOTE]

It's dangerous ground only when it's not a few-and-far-between occurance. :D

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Don't forget The Hot Spot. :cool: :lol:[/QUOTE]

Any movie with Don Johnson as the lead actor has to be cool. :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']Any movie with Don Johnson as the lead actor has to be cool. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I don't know, I skipped the scenes with him in them. ;) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back