The "JohnnyFoxDarko is HumanSnatcher's bottom baby bear y'all!" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
These 100 Calorie pack Mister Salty snacks are such a tease...I'm still hungry! I feel like I wasted 2 points...

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']My friend did. He hated it, and he's beaten NWN2 about six times.[/QUOTE]

Thats good to know...Thanks, SP. I remember from starting NWN2, that I had a lot of trouble with the camera, so hopefully I have more patience this time.

[quote name='Rocko']Is The End is Nigh part 2 going to be released as dlc?[/QUOTE]That Watchmen game, right? I think I saw StinkinLinkin playing it last night.

[quote name='Maklershed']Mr 83 - I was told when I get my new PC I should play Guild Wars. What say you to that? Have you ever played it? Is it a good game?[/QUOTE]

I have not played Guild Wars, but from what my friends tell me it's decent, for a free MMORPG.

They say it can be frustrating at times, as the grind to the level cap is tedious. But to that I say, show me a grind that isn't.

You still have to pay for the disks (I think they can be had for cheap), but the price is right, so I would say give it a shot.

Now, I recommend World of Warcraft wholeheartedly, and to a lesser extent Lord of the Rings Online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back