The "JohnnyFoxDarko is HumanSnatcher's bottom baby bear y'all!" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquid 2']Hopefully 20 hours/week. Which would be super shitty on top of the 18 hours I'm registered for, but fuck it; I'll figure things out.

I haven't heard of Cage the Elephant. Did you recommend them to me at some point? I don't see one on Last.fm.

But John Luther Adams is one of my favorite composers. His stuff is really, really varied. The album I recommended you is really ambient and minimalist, but Strange and Sacred Noise is really harsh and loud (for a lot of the time, if I remember correctly).[/QUOTE]

18 hours of classes is quite a bit. You can always request off for work, right?

I didn't recommend them, they're just making their rounds on the internet (and opening for Silversun Pickups), so I figured you had heard them already. Definitely check out there self-titled.

I'll check out his other stuff if I like this, which is likely.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Harsh and loud? I am intrigued.[/QUOTE]Definitely check Strange and Sacred Noise out then. Let me know what you think. :)

[quote name='rabbitt']18 hours of classes is quite a bit. You can always request off for work, right?

I didn't recommend them, they're just making their rounds on the internet (and opening for Silversun Pickups), so I figured you had heard them already. Definitely check out there self-titled.

I'll check out his other stuff if I like this, which is likely.[/QUOTE]Not really. The job is an assistant position at the local community college, so I have to be around to help with their classes. The nice thing is though, I have a ton of down time (right now, I work for 1 hour out of every 5), so I can use the time to my advantage.

I'll look into Cage then.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Definitely check Strange and Sacred Noise out then. Let me know what you think. :)

Not really. The job is an assistant position at the local community college, so I have to be around to help with their classes. The nice thing is though, I have a ton of down time (right now, I work for 1 hour out of every 5), so I can use the time to my advantage.

I'll look into Cage then.[/QUOTE]

Well, at least your job seems stimulating.

Let me know if you enjoy CtE.

---

I'm gonna do that sleep thing for awhile.

That Watchmen game is actually kinda fun...super repetitive but fun.
signature_damoo.jpg
:)

That rebranded Lycosa looks really nice, but if I'm going to buy a new keyboard to upgrade my Saitek Eclipse I kind of want to just get the Logitech G15.

[quote name='Moxio']Anyone know of a better program for .nzb's than Grabit? Shit is slow as fuck and freezes a ton in Windows 7 for me.[/QUOTE]sabnzbd+

It's free, open source(?) and ____ing awesome once you configure it to your liking.

How to tell it's going to be a great day: You check the weather channel, and on the "Local on the 8's" segment, the music they use is "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" by Pink Floyd.

Continuing where I left off in Dead Rising. Going directly through the story...fuck the people stuck in stores.

Shit's harder than I remember...also slower.

I'll have to check target today. I doubt I'll find anything good, but maybe I can at least get a points card + 5.00

---

This picture
0Wdsb2JhbC9ECgUAGwEfV1pWL2ljb24vMC84MDAwAAAAAAAAAP7Ao28=.jpg
could be a :humansnatcher: emoticon.

[quote name='Moxio']Anyone know of a better program for .nzb's than Grabit? Shit is slow as fuck and freezes a ton in Windows 7 for me.[/QUOTE]
Weird, i've never had a problem with grabit in Win7.

[quote name='Moxio']Anyone know of a better program for .nzb's than Grabit? Shit is slow as fuck and freezes a ton in Windows 7 for me.[/QUOTE]

I've never had a problem with grabit on the W7 RC on my Dell Mini 9.

You're doing something wrong.

[quote name='Number83']:cry:

I'm lucky that there are 2 Targets within 4-5 miles of each other...It seems like they are in competition with each other.[/QUOTE]

I have 50+ Targets within an hour of me(Target's Hometown), and yet they ALL consistently are a week+ late on drops as seen in the deals forum.

:whistle2:(

And now my Fable 2 commentary: *contains ending spoilers...Proceed no further if you don't want to know what happens.

This is your last warning!
I mean it!
WTF kind of ending was that? It was like Lionhead decided "we can't think of anything else to close this out" and just ripped it out of the womb! No epic boss battle?!? And Number84 was with me when a certain something happened to a certain heroes dog. I think he hates me now because I chose "Sacrifice" instead of "Love". All in all it was a pretty decent game, and I am going to go finish the few quests I have left, but VERY disappointed in the ending.

[quote name='manthing']I have 50+ Targets within an hour of me(Target's Hometown), and yet they ALL consistently are a week+ late on drops as seen in the deals forum.

:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

:cry:

[quote name='Number83']
but I still can stomach his movies and TV show. They're just unfunny.[/QUOTE]

What is it? Do you like Madea or not?

[quote name='Number83']And now my Fable 2 commentary: *contains ending spoilers...Proceed no further if you don't want to know what happens.

This is your last warning!
I mean it!
WTF kind of ending was that? It was like Lionhead decided "we can't think of anything else to close this out" and just ripped it out of the womb! No epic boss battle?!? And Number84 was with me when a certain something happened to a certain heroes dog. I think he hates me now because I chose "Sacrifice" instead of "Love". All in all it was a pretty decent game, and I am going to go finish the few quests I have left, but VERY disappointed in the ending.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah wasn't that a bitch? Spend the time to get through the game, only to have it end in the most anti climactic way possible. I didn't even realize that was the ending at first since it seemed so unexpected.

[quote name='JolietJake']Yeah wasn't that a bitch? Spend the time to get through the game, only to have it end in the most anti climactic way possible. I didn't even realize that was the ending at first since it seemed so unexpected.[/QUOTE]

I love how, while I was pondering shooting Lucien, Reaver decided to do it for me. fuck you, dude. I have a nice sharp axe I want to shove up your ass. C'mere. :bomb:

I'd say Fable 2 is the easiest game i've played on the 360. If you can't beat that game, you aren't even trying.

If they had pulled a fast one and made Lucien just a puppet and not the real boss, that might have been cool, but no.

[quote name='JolietJake']Yeah wasn't that a bitch? Spend the time to get through the game, only to have it end in the most anti climactic way possible. I didn't even realize that was the ending at first since it seemed so unexpected.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. It's like something out of a cartoon.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
I love how, while I was pondering shooting Lucien, Reaver decided to do it for me. fuck you, dude. I have a nice sharp axe I want to shove up your ass. C'mere. :bomb:
[/QUOTE]

:lol:. Funny, as he was monologuing, I said to my self "Wouldn't it be funny if I could..." Just as I thought that, BOOM!

[quote name='manthing']:nottalking:

Everyone should be exposed to Robert Palmer 'I Didn't Mean to Turn You On'[/QUOTE]

Yeah, or Clipse's "Kind of Like a Big Deal".

I guess the next RPG up to bat is either:

1) Lost Odyssey
2) Mass Effect
3) Phantasy Star Universe; or
4) Enchanted Arms

OR

Do I go PC and:

1) Planescape: Torment
2) Heroes IV
3) Rome: Total War + Barbarian Invasions
4) Neverwinter Nights 2

[quote name='Number83']I guess the next RPG up to bat is either:

1) Lost Odyssey
2) Mass Effect
3) Phantasy Star Universe; or
4) Enchanted Arms

OR

Do I go PC and:

1) Planescape: Torment
2) Heroes IV
3) Rome: Total War + Barbarian Invasions
4) Neverwinter Nights 2[/QUOTE]

Neverwinter Nights 2. Make sure you play Mask of the Betrayer after you're done, as it's one continuous story.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']You should play Lost Odyssey.[/QUOTE]

Done!

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Neverwinter Nights 2. Make sure you play Mask of the Betrayer after you're done, as it's one continuous story.[/QUOTE]

And Done!

Have you tried Storm of Zehir?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back