The "JohnnyFoxDarko is HumanSnatcher's bottom baby bear y'all!" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='becuzimbrown']

I just started watching Stargate SG-1 on Hulu. They have every episode until season 5. Hope its good.[/QUOTE]

Smoke another 8 glass dicks and be prepared for dissapointment

[quote name='manthing']Smoke another 8 glass dicks and be prepared for dissapointment[/QUOTE]

Does it get cheesy and drawn out?

EDIT: the bad guy looks and sounds like the bad guy from 300.

That looks fucking great. My buddy and I are supposed to be going to split the package, he's taking the game and one guitar and I'm taking the other guitar and the drums. Which two guitars does it come with?

[quote name='Rocko']Man, idk about RB Beatles.[/QUOTE]

Same. Not having Norwegian Wood is also a downer.

Bit on a bargain Sammy 40 inch LCD that fits in this stupid armoire
from Dell:
[FONT=arial, helvetica]735.25 after $200 off and $200 amex reward cert.
Includes another free Dell $200 after 28 days.
Free 6ft Belkin HDMI cable (meh).
[/FONT]

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'll sell you my cigarette roller for $25, Puma. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Can't go buy tobacco either. You can roll some and send them my way though.
__
How is Overlord sean? I've wanted to play it since the first one came out, just never got around to it.

[quote name='seanr1221']I like how UFC matches don't take a lot of time.

It's pretty good Puma.[/QUOTE]

I've never understood the gameplay. Does it play more like an action game, or is it like Pikmin?

Lol at all that showing up at my house man.

[quote name='DarthPuma']That looks fucking great. My buddy and I are supposed to be going to split the package, he's taking the game and one guitar and I'm taking the other guitar and the drums. Which two guitars does it come with?[/QUOTE]
It comes with just one guitar, so you get the mic stand. :lol:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It comes with just one guitar, so you get the mic stand. :lol:[/QUOTE]

The fuck? I thought they were charging 250 because you got two guitars. :whistle2:|

[quote name='DarthPuma']I've never understood the gameplay. Does it play more like an action game, or is it like Pikmin?

Lol at all that showing up at my house man.[/QUOTE]

Pikmin plus Fable. In fairly equal measures.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']lol[/QUOTE]:cool:

[quote name='rabbitt']I bet liquid_night is broke.[/QUOTE]

Entirely the opposite; I just throw all my cash in savings for rent. :[

That, and my friends owe me a combined $200.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Pikmin plus Fable. In fairly equal measures.[/QUOTE]

That sounds fucking sick. I'll get it in the morning.

I grabbed some shit off of your site last night. I really like that Skarp band.

I ate a nutty buddy today and it was fantastic.
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

[quote name='Liquid 2']
Entirely the opposite; I just throw all my cash in savings for rent. :[

That, and my friends owe me a combined $200.[/QUOTE]

Rent sucks. How much a month?

$425, if we get the place we like. They'd be paying for trash, AC, and heat though.

I'm just trying to put away enough money for rent through the school year in case I lose my job somehow.

[quote name='DarthPuma']That sounds fucking sick. I'll get it in the morning.

I grabbed some shit off of your site last night. I really like that Skarp band.[/QUOTE]

Skarp fucking rules. Requiem is one of my current favorite tracks.

[quote name='Liquid 2']$425, if we get the place we like. They'd be paying for trash, AC, and heat though.

I'm just trying to put away enough money for rent through the school year in case I lose my job somehow.[/QUOTE]

Ahh, right. How many hours will you be working during the semester?

I see you're still on a minimalism kick. I listened to Apparat's Walls and that was pretty good. I'm DLing John Luther Adams right now.

Have you listened to Cage the Elephant yet?

[quote name='DarthPuma']The fuck? I thought they were charging 250 because you got two guitars. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]
No, just a Beatles-themed set of the same instruments that came in the other Rock Band bundles.

Limited Edition Premium Bundle includes
  • The Beatles: Rock Band software
  • Höfner Bass controller
  • The Beatles branded Rock Band drums
  • Microphone and Microphone Stand
  • and additional special content
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=74157

There are two other guitars that they're releasing separately for $100 each:

x360guitar1_front.jpg
x360guitar2_front.jpg

[quote name='rabbitt']Ahh, right. How many hours will you be working during the semester?

I see you're still on a minimalism kick. I listened to Apparat's Walls and that was pretty good. I'm DLing John Luther Adams right now.

Have you listened to Cage the Elephant yet?[/QUOTE]

Hopefully 20 hours/week. Which would be super shitty on top of the 18 hours I'm registered for, but fuck it; I'll figure things out.

I haven't heard of Cage the Elephant. Did you recommend them to me at some point? I don't see one on Last.fm.

But John Luther Adams is one of my favorite composers. His stuff is really, really varied. The album I recommended you is really ambient and minimalist, but Strange and Sacred Noise is really harsh and loud (for a lot of the time, if I remember correctly).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back