The "JohnnyFoxDarko is HumanSnatcher's bottom baby bear y'all!" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']I live 20 minutes away from the brewery and as a result it's the cheapest beer around ($10 for a case of premium) and I still don't drink it. I think all versions of it taste terrible. The only thing they sell I can tolerate is Lord Chesterfields Ale and if I drink that I'd rather be drinking Guinness.[/QUOTE]

The first time I ever drank it, it must have been some sort of holiday beer because it tasted like peppermint
asshole.

It's good to know you've been to the Mansion of Dicks too.

Mak and Frost, you guys are crazy.

Do they have Lion's Head near you, Mak? That's the cheapest beer around here. Plus you get puzzles under the caps.

Tried the Red Nector that zewone recomended. Good stuff.

And as a bonus pic here is my favorite pint glass.

Never tried the Apricot Hefeweizen, I see it all the time but it never really called my attention but I got to give it a shot next time.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Everyone I've ever heard say the name has said it "Ying-ling".[/QUOTE]

I think that's the way you are supposed to say it, but everyone around here says "Young Ling." (or yew ung' leeng)

It tastes like Bud' to me, really meh. Personally, I would rather choke down a case of Steel Reserve.

Just signed up for the 360 update preview thingy.

[quote name='seanr1221']Mak and Frost, you guys are crazy.

Do they have Lion's Head near you, Mak? That's the cheapest beer around here. Plus you get puzzles under the caps.[/QUOTE]

It was close to me when I was in college (Bloomsburg) .. about 40 minutes away. It's up in Scranton. Now it's about 2 hours away. I used to drink that and Key Light all the time back in the day.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Everyone I've ever heard say the name has said it "Ying-ling".[/QUOTE]

That's how I've always heard it.

Steel Reserve? Get the fuck out of here.

[quote name='seanr1221']Mak and Frost, you guys are crazy.

Do they have Lion's Head near you, Mak? That's the cheapest beer around here. Plus you get puzzles under the caps.[/QUOTE]

I'm not crazy, I just don't like swill.

Like peppermint asshole? :lol:[quote name='Liquid 2']Try Fireman's 4, Mojimbo. It's brewed in Blanco (about an hour out of town for me), and--thus far--is my favorite beer.[/QUOTE]Added to The List.

[quote name='zewone']That's how I've always heard it.

Steel Reserve? Get the fuck out of here.[/QUOTE]
Sometimes you gotta buy shit beer- for getting the rednecks "tore up at the lake" and such.

Funny, Yuengling archaic/colloquial German for "Young Man."

I think I like it even less, who wants to suck down one of those- maybe someone who tokes on a glass penis.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Like peppermint asshole? :lol:[/QUOTE]

i wouldn't know what asshole tastes like, but apparently, i'm in the minority.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I think that's the way you are supposed to say it, but everyone around here says "Young Ling." (or yew ung' leeng)

It tastes like Bud' to me, really meh.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but you're in the south. :p

And I'll partially agree with you -- it tastes like a "robust" american ale or something which I'm not a fan of. A better budweiser, sorta. And I hate bud. So there you go, seanR.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Rock, what did you think of TF:TROTF videogame?[/QUOTE]

Much better than the original. Not worth $60 though, more of a rental.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Yeah, but you're in the south. :p
[/QUOTE]
Indeed, when you are buying 20 cases of swill for a dozen shit heels you don't buy anything of note. As they say in Jo-berg it's bout getting numb not dazzling the palate. I would never buy either for myself.

Edit:
[quote name='LinkinPrime']You beer drinkers should check out Cost Plus World Market...they sell all kinds of beers from all over.[/QUOTE]

I have had bad luck there getting skunked 6 packs- I am lucky that I have Minks package nearby (they'll order/stock anything requested and usually have what I am looking for without asking).

Here is the beer marten sent me for his contest. Haven't drank it yet.

30bl7km.jpg

w19rhu.jpg

[quote name='TheRock88']Much better than the original. Not worth $60 though, more of a rental.[/QUOTE]

Is anyone playing online? I've been wanting to try it out.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Added to The List.[/QUOTE]Let me know what you think of it. :)

A big upside to it is that it's like $8 for a six pack, instead of $10+ per bottle like some really nice beers, but it's still really good.

I heard a bit of episode 1 but I haven't been keeping up with it. Do they have an rss feed yet?

Semi related: I really like Pass the Time by I Come to Shanghai

[quote name='Liquid 2']
I got an ounce of some great tobacco for $4.50 today, Mak. :)[/QUOTE]

What kind?

Hookah+Tobacco = good times

EDIT:

iPhone/iPod Touch people:

SkyVoyager, normally a $15 astronomy app is free for today only.

It's ~40MB so you'll need WiFi to d/l it

[quote name='manthing']What kind?

Hookah+Tobacco = good times[/QUOTE]
It's a local tobacconist's "Dark and Rich" blend. It's really full flavored, and smells and tastes great.

When I smoke hookah, I like to mix mint and a fruit flavor. :cool:

[quote name='manthing']What kind?

Hookah+Tobacco = good times

EDIT:

iPhone/iPod Touch people:

SkyVoyager, normally a $15 astronomy app is free for today only.

It's ~40MB so you'll need WiFi to d/l it[/QUOTE]

Thanks mangowango.

--

Hardboiled is grueling. Only 2 levels left.

The best alcohol places let you make custom 6-packs of beer. There are two places near me that carry plenty of excellent microbrews.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Why not start again? :cool:[/QUOTE]

The hassle, going to headshops, plus the fact rolled cigs are WAY strong.

Funny thing, I STILL have the TOP rolling machine I bought ~15 years ago, and it still works perfect.

:cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Thanks mangowango.
[/QUOTE]

np

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Speaking of which, now that she has her netbook, she no longer needs her laptop. Anyone interested?[/QUOTE]

How much?

The 'raspberry gold' pluots taste too much like plums to deserve the price premiuim.

:whistle2:(

[quote name='manthing']The hassle, going to headshops, plus the fact rolled cigs are WAY strong.

Funny thing, I STILL have the TOP rolling machine I bought ~15 years ago, and it still works perfect.

:cool:

np

How much?

The 'raspberry gold' pluots taste too much like plums to deserve the price premiuim.

:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

250 bones shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back