The "JohnnyFoxDarko is HumanSnatcher's bottom baby bear y'all!" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it actually wasn't mine really. It is my old account, which my mom uses now. Fortunately they only made a $20 charge to her bank account to filedownloader.net. I changed the password and security questions. Plus I am now canceling the paypal debit card and I think we should be good.

Vick has finished his sentence. I really hope The Redskin's pick him up so I can go see him play in D.C. I would say Charlotte is an option, but they won't pay out the ass for him like Daniel Snyder would.

[quote name='Moxio']Your old mom? Multiple moms? Outrageous.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Just a typo. My mind is going faster than my hands right now.

I knew I should have gone to Comic Con this year :bomb:

photo001eak.jpg

fucker left his email address in the paypal transaction. Apparently he purchased 40GB worth of download credit at filedownloader.net

His email address is:

[email protected]

I wonder if I can find anything out about him from it... it is probably a throw away email though.

[quote name='darthbudge']fucker left his email address in the paypal transaction. Apparently he purchased 40GB worth of download credit at filedownloader.net

His email address is:

[email protected]

I wonder if I can find anything out about him from it... it is probably a throw away email though.[/QUOTE]

Report it to PayPal.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Report it to PayPal.[/QUOTE]

I already reported the transaction. Paypal actually recognized it as fishy and asked me about it. But apparently they didn't stop the charge.

Is there anymore reporting I can do?

Marklershed, what's the difference between those two Delirium beers that you recommended yesterday and how much do they run where you live?

I don't remember anymore Mojimbomang. I haven't had them in about 10 years. I just remember really liking them. And like I said, Corsendonk Abbey was really good too. I remember a crock (about the size of about 3 beer bottles) was $25.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Marklershed, what's the difference between those two Delirium beers that you recommended yesterday and how much do they run where you live?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Marklershed, what's the difference between those two Delirium beers that you recommended yesterday and how much do they run where you live?

[quote name='Maklershed']I just remembered ... another good one I've had recently is Pyramid Apricot Hefeweizen. Very refreshing in the summer.[/QUOTE]

Great beer. Who would have thought that apricot beer would be so good?

I read that that's a good "bang for your buck" beer, seanR1221.[quote name='Maklershed']I don't remember anymore Mojimbomang. I haven't had them in about 10 years. I just remember really liking them. And like I said, Corsendonk Abbey was really good too. I remember a crock (about the size of about 3 beer bottles) was $25.[/QUOTE]I see. They had both varieties but I couldn't decide between the two so I got a bottle of Three Philosophers instead for my "really expensive" beer.

[quote name='Maklershed']I just remembered ... another good one I've had recently is Pyramid Apricot Hefeweizen. Very refreshing in the summer.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='zewone']Pyramid's Apricot Weizen is off the chain.[/QUOTE]Don't think they had that but I added it to the top of my list.

They did have a 4 pack of an apricot Dogfish Head variety, has anyone here tried it?

[quote name='seanr1221']I should send you some Yuengling, Jimbo.[/QUOTE]

Send me some. I loved that shit when I was in VA. It's impossible to find out here.

Do you like dark beers Jimbo?

You should try an Abita Turbodog beer. That stuff is great, and I don't think it is too expensive. Really all of the Abita beers are pretty good.

[quote name='darthbudge']Do you like dark beers Jimbo?

You should try an Abita Turbodog beer. That stuff is great, and I don't think it is too expensive. Really all of the Abita beers are pretty good.[/QUOTE]At this point I'll probably try anything that someone recommends if I can find it, especially if it's less than $2/bottle.

[quote name='JolietJake']Every store around here seems stocked to the roof with Yuengling. Is the stuff that good?[/QUOTE]

Yuengling is all anyone I know drinks (as that "utility beer") since the InBev buyout of Budweiser.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I read that that's a good "bang for your buck" beer, seanR1221.I see. They had both varieties but I couldn't decide between the two so I got a bottle of Three Philosophers instead for my "really expensive" beer.

Don't think they had that but I added it to the top of my list.

They did have a 4 pack of an apricot Dogfish Head variety, has anyone here tried it?[/QUOTE]

Dogfish Head as a brand is decent, but I haven't had the apricot. Give it a try.

As for yuengling being a good beer, the best way I can describe it is bud with flavor.

Anyone know who this is?

MNBSFW (bikini)
7099111221160lotf3.jpg

Dude's were passing this link around work...she's definitely hot but no idea who she is.

[quote name='JolietJake']Every store around here seems stocked to the roof with Yuengling. Is the stuff that good?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='seanr1221']Yea, JJ. It's really cheap around here too. About 18.00 a case.[/QUOTE]

It's complete ass. The only time I even tolerate it is when I use it as filler beer at parties.

I live 20 minutes away from the brewery and as a result it's the cheapest beer around ($10 for a case of premium) and I still don't drink it. I think all versions of it taste terrible. The only thing they sell I can tolerate is Lord Chesterfields Ale and if I drink that I'd rather be drinking Guinness.

[quote name='JolietJake']How the hell do you even pronounce Yuengling?

Nice pic Linkin.[/QUOTE]

Everyone I've ever heard say the name has said it "Ying-ling".

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Anyone know who this is?

MNBSFW (bikini)
7099111221160lotf3.jpg

Dude's were passing this link around work...she's definitely hot but no idea who she is.[/QUOTE]Keeley Hazell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back