The "JohnnyFoxDarko is HumanSnatcher's bottom baby bear y'all!" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='manthing']It's really fucked up that World @ War got more DLC support than CoD4[/QUOTE]This was my initial reaction as well but most of the DLC maps don't look that interesting. Banzai or whatever the one that apes Bridge on the River Kwai is the only exception for me. Treyarch has done a good job at supporting the game post launch though. Not only the maps, but the new playlists, patches and double XP weekends.

Well, the thing is that I want a laptop so that I could take notes in class with, or carry around on campus with. But there is no way I could live without a desktop PC at home. Plus I won't really be watching Hulu on my netbook or anything. Just notes and web browsing.

[quote name='Rocko']can someone look on the busch gardens website and tell me when they close? i can't get to it on my phone's browser.[/QUOTE]

icon_parkhours.gif

Park Hours
July 20, 2009: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm

icon_parkhours.gif

Park Hours
July 20, 2009: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm

Speaking of Pawn Shops, anyone check out that new show on the History Channel, Pawn Stars? What a bunch of used snake oil salesmen. It is almost uneasy to watch.

[quote name='Mojimbo']This was my initial reaction as well but most of the DLC maps don't look that interesting. Banzai or whatever the one that apes Bridge on the River Kwai is the only exception for me. Treyarch has done a good job at supporting the game post launch though. Not only the maps, but the new playlists, patches and double XP weekends.[/QUOTE]

They ever fix the 'hole' in that map from the demo with the tank?

I admit I only played a few MP rounds of WaW

[quote name='DarthPuma']If you have health insurance most of the cost of your glasses is covered, no?[/QUOTE]

Health insurance is not eye insurance.

[quote name='Number83']Speaking of Pawn Shops, anyone check out that new show on the History Channel, Pawn Stars? What a bunch of used snake oil salesmen. It is almost uneasy to watch.[/QUOTE]
History channel has sunken to a new low.

[quote name='Brak']What Criterion Collection DVDs did you purchase, h3llbring3r.[/QUOTE]

My new Pick-Ups were
:br:
Seventh Seal (a double dip)
C.C. of Benjamin Button
The Last Emperor
Bottle Rocket

:dvd:
Dazed and confused (A triple dip, as I also have the LD & the HD-DVD) but I really want to see that 51 minute documentary.

contemplating:
Videodrome
El Norte
The Man Who Fell to Earth
& more.

I am hamstrung because I am trying to buy things that the wife will want to watch with me, ruling out a lot of the Asian films.

Also, my spending tab is being watched- it's new TV time for the "grown up sitting room," the old Westinghouse isn't cutting it. I'm on a :br: DVD budget.

[quote name='manthing']They ever fix the 'hole' in that map from the demo with the tank?

I admit I only played a few MP rounds of WaW[/QUOTE]Yeah, they fixed that one pretty quickly. There's been a lot of map exploits and they've done a really good job at patching those in a timely manner post launch.

[quote name='munch']What is 'robo-calling'?[/QUOTE]

It'd assume he means automated calling machines with a prerecorded message.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']
Also, my spending tab is being watched- it's new TV time for the "grown up sitting room," the old Westinghouse isn't cutting it. I'm on a :br: DVD budget.[/QUOTE]

What's wrong with your Westy?

Why did you buy a miniature glass phallus, becuzimgonzo? Would your mother disown you if she found it?

---

Well, I guess raging over robo-calling is a step up from your absurd ABC rage, h3llot3.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Why did you buy a miniature glass phallus, becuzimgonzo? Would your mother disown you if she found it?[/QUOTE]

bIb bought a glass dill-deeew?

:rofl:

(pic is blocked @ work)

[quote name='becuzimbrown']It's not a phallus.

(I had to urbandictionary phallus)[/QUOTE]

Couldn't be more phallic (unless it was flesh-toned).

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
What's wrong with your Westy?[/QUOTE]

Nothing really. Apparently there is a need to put on airs and it won't fit in a piece of furniture my wife loves. We are playing musical TV's & my brother has also made me an offer on it. So the decision was made for me.

No, ABC related frustration was justified- no legitimate news agency should ride any administration's pole. There's only room for one shill media news outlet and it's been filled.

Edit: Off to Target.

Ok, I pulled up the pic via Mobile Safari.

Brown, the item you bought for LEGAL TOBACCO USE ONLY is definately a glass weiner first, and a TOBACCO delivery device second.

I just hope you didn't buy it because it had 'trippy' colors.

And calling a glass penis 'her' and wanting to give it a name is really, really weird.

I like smoking out of glass, but everything else besides bowls are too expensive.

And i'm not about to get a chillum and keep having to re-pack it.

Most bowls are that shape. Google it if you haven't seen that many glass bowls before.

I kinda sorta really can't believe you posted a picture of a resin filled pipe on the internet/CAG when you've posted your name here, brown. :|

[quote name='becuzimbrown']No worries Liquid. It's from tobacco.[/QUOTE]
It's your choice to implicate yourself, but you're really not fooling anyone, mang. Tobacco doesn't leave residue like that.

I should clean my bowl, but I don't know the correct way to do it. I've seen a lot of bowls break from people trying to use boiling water. Time to google!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back