The "JohnnyFoxDarko is HumanSnatcher's bottom baby bear y'all!" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']How can anyone in their right mind justify the price of a macbook?[/QUOTE]
Good question.

Budge- used Aprilia or Vespa, buy one and say ciao to everyone. Also pick up a book on small engine repair. ;)

I already have a nice bike to get around on Campus. But if I don't have a car I can't do anything off campus at all because I-35 seperates TSTC off from the rest of the city.

This is pretty cool:

lzHBTRNzqq1wrlfgX3GalZTmo1_400.jpg

[quote name='Rocko']How can anyone in their right mind justify the price of a macbook?[/QUOTE]The only reason you can shit on them is because they're really expensive but his gammy's paying for it so that's not an issue.

[quote name='Mojimbo']The only reason you can shit on them is because they're really expensive but his gammy's paying for it so that's not an issue.[/QUOTE]

Someone sounds jealous.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']:headache:

This smiley reminds me of band Munch.[/QUOTE]

I have no idea what you're trying to say here.

My grandma isn't buying me a MacBook because she doesn't want to pay the $81 over a thousand that it could cost, so she is giving me the cash.

Do you really need a netbook right now? I think most of them out there run on largely the same hardware and it's kind of ridiculous that that hardware can't run typical Flash like Hulu or Netflix Instant Watch at a watchable rate so I'd wait for the next generation of hardware.

I think I'm going to have to start wearing glasses, at least while I'm driving. My depth perception is really bad, and I passionately hate wearing my contacts. I don't look forward to having to keep up with a pair of glasses.

Glasses stink Puma...I had to stop wearing contacts because my eyes get too dry and I got a couple eye infections in a row so I now wear contacts for 4-6hrs tops.

I'm thinking about Lasik.

Hulu works fine on my Mom's netbook (Dell Mini, XP 1 gig of ram). If you run the 480p streams in fullscreen mode there are some occasional audio sync issues though- but that happens on my spare R51.

That being said, I think Mojimbo is right about you being better off buying a beefier laptop. Why do you need a netbook in college?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Do you really need a netbook right now? I think most of them out there run on largely the same hardware and it's kind of ridiculous that that hardware can't run typical Flash like Hulu or Netflix Instant Watch at a watchable rate so I'd wait for the next generation of hardware.[/QUOTE]
Where the fuck did you get that from? I use instant watch on my Wind all the time.

I went into a pawnshop once, and the atmosphere made me feel like a criminal. So I went in the back, opened the case, grabbed all the PS3 and PSP games and walked out the door.

can someone look on the busch gardens website and tell me when they close? i can't get to it on my phone's browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back