The "JohnnyFoxDarko is HumanSnatcher's bottom baby bear y'all!" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='darthbudge']Pulp Fiction was pretty good.[/QUOTE]

You just saw it? Where have you been for the past 15 years?

I'm sorry budge. It's too late to talk about it now.

majornelson: In a meeting about the Xbox LIVE Update Preview Program, and we've still got room left if you want in: http://tr.im/tdGL (7 seconds ago from Tweetie)
Sounds like they're doing a 'first come, first serve' sign up. I was going to sign up when I got home from work but I guess It'll be too late then.

------------------

In other news:

35017.jpg

[quote name='darthbudge']Pulp Fiction was pretty good.[/QUOTE]

That's damn good.

I just saw the Wild Bunch for the first time last week, dont be embarrassed.

Wild Bunch was Aweeeesssoome.

I'm kind of thinking of going the darthbudge route and doing a desktop/netbook rather than a laptop when the time comes. I dunno.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']I should clean my bowl, but I don't know the correct way to do it. I've seen a lot of bowls break from people trying to use boiling water. Time to google![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Liquid 2']Sea salt and rubbing alcohol. Shake it a lot.[/QUOTE]Yep.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Guess I gotta go to my parents' house to steal some Q-tips and rubbing alcohol[/QUOTE]Throw it in a ziplock bag and put it in the microwave for 10-15 seconds. Shake the shit out of it, get a toothpick and poke out the resin that sticks to the bowl and drench in water for 30 minutes. wash clean and put somewhere to dry. shit is like brand new.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yep.

Throw it in a ziplock bag and put it in the microwave for 10-15 seconds. Shake the shit out of it, get a toothpick and poke out the resin that sticks to the bowl and drench in water for 30 minutes. wash clean and put somewhere to dry. shit is like brand new.[/QUOTE]

Put what in the microwave?

Woops. Put the alcohol/salt in the bag with the pipe and throw it in the microwave and shake the shit out of it. The liquid turns black. :lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Woops. Put the alcohol/salt in the bag with the pipe and throw it in the microwave and shake the shit out of it. The liquid turns black. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Doesn't putting it in the microwave make the glass more frail?

[quote name='munch']Mad Men is a great show.[/QUOTE]

Good to hear. I have the first disc of season one out right now, and plan on starting it this week.

Thanks for the heads up, rabbitt. :)

Where does it say it's complete?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']New Roots track is smooooooth[/QUOTE]
Link.

I hope it's better than that first one.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Doesn't putting it in the microwave make the glass more frail?[/QUOTE]I've been doing it to my piece for about a year now and have done it to most of my other pieces in the past. It'll be fine.

Do you know where to find Heavy Purple on his site, rabbitt? I wanna hear it real bad. :[

edit: nevermind; got it and listening now.

Took a survey from u talk back or whatever its called and finally got enough points to redeem a $50 GS gc. Only took about 2 years to earn enough. :cool:

Decided to plug my PS3 into my room to try out some blu rays to see if they worked and it worked perfectly. Tried a 9 hole game of Hot Shots Golf and no freezing. Tried the ultimate test and played MLB 09 (the game that kept freezing yesterday) for 20 minutes and no freezing. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back