The "JohnnyFoxDarko is HumanSnatcher's bottom baby bear y'all!" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='seanr1221']So has anyone ever returned something they bought with reward zone certificates. The woman said I would get the points back and the certificates would be emailed to me in a few days. It's been a week+ and nothing.[/QUOTE]

Oooh...bad call Sean. You should have done an exchange on the spot...that's the only way that I know of to keep the RZ Certs. Good luck getting them back.

Which reminds me, I have a $20 RZC and no idea what to get.

My cat has turned into a crazy kittah since we moved the other two cats to the house yesterday. We moved her the day before and she just found a place and hid. Yesterday she hissed at the other two cats and then at night she meowed constantly wandering the house. Today she has meowed as soon as she saw me emerge from my bedroom and hasn't stopped staring at me and meowing.
Christ she's annoying me. She's found a particularly annoying hiding spot.
DSC_0003-1.jpg

[quote name='seanr1221']Well if that happened to you, I'm just going to call and bug them until I get them back. They're basically giftcards, no point in losing them.[/QUOTE]

they'll credit back. it just takes fucking forever.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']anyone got any general tips for FFXII?[/QUOTE]
Get the Zodiac spear as soon as you can, which means not opening certain treasure chests so get a faq and follow it. Zodiac spear is god.

[quote name='seanr1221']How so Manthing, when it says right on the receipt "$xx.xx will be credited to your reward zone account"[/QUOTE]

I'm just going by what's on the RZ website. I've never spent enough at Best Buy to get a certificate.

Another question would be if you get the certs credited back, do you get a new 90 day expiration period or does the initial 90 day expiration still apply?

Some one shave their balls. And I dont recommend a Taurus for any reason. My sis has one and the passenger door just fell off. My girlfriend has a newer model and its always in the shop.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Get the Zodiac spear as soon as you can, which means not opening certain treasure chests so get a faq and follow it. Zodiac spear is god.[/QUOTE]

Too late. Try again.

I'm in the teens/low twenties level wise, tiamat is kicking my teeth in, so now i'm grinding on some plain type area because larsa gives me free high potions.

She's back on her feet. The surgeries and the worst is behind her (I hope) so now its time to move on even though I wanted to wait for thekeybladewars to be ready to move out.

It will also give my brother a chance to get his shit together when he gets out and he'll have his own room instead of sleeping on the couch.

[quote name='Moxio']Demonsbane, Deathbringer.[/QUOTE]

I saw one of those mentioned, but there's no way I can take out that demon wall. Not sure where to get the other.

Everyone, party wise, seems pretty interchangeable, like if i followed the right license path and leveled everyone up forever, they'd all know how to do everything and nobody would be better than anyone else.

is there a benefit to using penelo/basch/ashe over vaan/balthier/fran?

is there a good place to grind at this point? i see that these werewolf bitches on the plains drop 300xp and 2lp each.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I saw one of those mentioned, but there's no way I can take out that demon wall. Not sure where to get the other.[/QUOTE]

If you get good at chaining quickenings together, and have used your licenses to get everyone to level three quickenings, the wall isn't too bad.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I saw one of those mentioned, but there's no way I can take out that demon wall. Not sure where to get the other.

Everyone, party wise, seems pretty interchangeable, like if i followed the right license path and leveled everyone up forever, they'd all know how to do everything and nobody would be better than anyone else.

is there a benefit to using penelo/basch/ashe over vaan/balthier/fran?[/QUOTE]
Man, I wish my memory wasn't shot to hell, but I remember using Basch alot. Ashe/Penelo were my heal bitches.

[quote name='karsh']If you get good at chaining quickenings together, and have used your licenses to get everyone to level three quickenings, the wall isn't too bad.[/QUOTE]

I can't find anything that gives me a good idea of how they work exactly -- once I chained about 6 together and did 10000 damage to some monster i was hunting (it still killed me), but i can't manage more than 2 since... i'm not sure how the recharge thing works or whatever... and nobody i have has more than 1 quickening at this point -- i'm about to get a second for vaan and maybe a first for balthier...

[quote name='tiredfornow']Twilight, no joke, was a really good movie.[/QUOTE]

I found it- torturous. That baseball game scene made me want to kick a hole in my TV. I think I would rather watch the Sex in the City movie again.

[quote name='darthbudge']http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/1273074046.html

What do you guys think?[/QUOTE]

All I can say is I had a 98 Taurus SE and it was extremely powerful .. far beyond what you'd expect in a Taurus. It could go 0 to 60 in no time. And in addition to that, as you may recall, I flew off the road at 60mph right into three big trees and I walked away without a scratch. So they're not as bad as people would have you believe.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I can't find anything that gives me a good idea of how they work exactly -- once I chained about 6 together and did 10000 damage to some monster i was hunting (it still killed me), but i can't manage more than 2 since... i'm not sure how the recharge thing works or whatever... and nobody i have has more than 1 quickening at this point -- i'm about to get a second for vaan and maybe a first for balthier...[/QUOTE]

When I say get good at them, I mean get really lucky. It's all about luck from what I remember. But if you can get everyone to having three, it gets easier to make long chains. I'd suggest looking for paths to get all the characters up to three. That way once you have your three characters you normally use for combat use their quickenings, you can switch out to the other three characters and use THEIR quickenings up. I basically plotted out paths for everyone to max out their quickenings as quickly as possible for everyone.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Do Make Say Think for $12 this November? :drool:[/QUOTE]

You son of a bitch. >:[

My friend saw them and he told me they lit their instruments on fire at the end of the show.

[quote name='Liquid 2']You son of a bitch. >:[

My friend saw them and he told me they lit their instruments on fire at the end of the show.[/QUOTE]

:cool:

Sounds fantastic.

Seeing Autolux in September, too.

[quote name='darthbudge']Well what sub $1k car model would you guys suggest?[/QUOTE]That's not how it works.

Tell your gammy to get you the Macbook and a bicycle instead.

A really nice bicycle, darthbudge. If you're gonna be living on campus you might as well have a quick way of getting around. :cool:[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']TFN, I've been thinking about our small business and I'm pretty sure I have a great idea.
Food pillows.
[/QUOTE]Sounds like a good idea. We can celebrate by snorting cocaine and sharing some of that purple drank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back