The "JohnnyFoxDarko is HumanSnatcher's bottom baby bear y'all!" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JolietJake']Plus they have a good selection of hard to find sodas.

Dad's root beer.:drool:[/QUOTE]

Isn't that and Jones everywhere?

[quote name='manthing']The hassle, going to headshops, plus the fact rolled cigs are WAY strong.

Funny thing, I STILL have the TOP rolling machine I bought ~15 years ago, and it still works perfect.

:cool:[/QUOTE]

Hassle? Just roll while watching TV or something and put 'em in a classy silver case, or just roll them on the spot.

I'm actually selling my rolling machine to a friend since I'm rolling by hand now. :cool:

And if you think rolled cigs are too strong, just roll them thin. I know a girl that rolls her cigs like 1-2 mm thick.
They're as strong as you make 'em, mang.

[quote name='Maklershed']Isn't that and Jones everywhere?[/QUOTE]
Jones isn't hard to find, but i've never seen Dad's anywhere else around here.

Plus this Americana cherry soda.

Why do you guys prefer to roll your own cigs instead of buying? I assume it cost less in the long run but are there any other reasons?

Too much work liq.

Especially since I don't smoke anything unless I'm out and drinking. Then it's just easier to grab RJRs or Altrias. :oops:

[quote name='Soodmeg']Why do you guys prefer to roll your own cigs instead of buying? I assume it cost less in the long run but are there any other reasons?[/QUOTE]

Some people do it when they want to try to quit or smoke less often. If you have to roll your own, you'll smoke it less often.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Acer Aspire 3680 but we've upped the ram to 1Gb.[/QUOTE]

Celeron M? fuck off...

[quote name='Soodmeg']Why do you guys prefer to roll your own cigs instead of buying? I assume it cost less in the long run but are there any other reasons?[/QUOTE]

Cost, taste, giving the middle the finger to Big Tobacco, etc, etc

So dang lazy, manthang. :nottalking:

[quote name='Maklershed']Liquid - you need to get paper with a '$' on it. :cool:[/QUOTE]I'd be all over that if it existed. :[

I'm using Elements paper right now. Super thin rice paper with sugar gum. Almost no ash at all. :)
I usually try a new brand every time I get new ones though.

It's way cheaper (I got an ounce of tobacco for $4.50; I'll probably get 50+ cigarettes out of it), tastes better since the tobacco is fresher and doesn't have preservatives and other chemicals, and you can make 'em as strong as you want 'em.

[quote name='Liquid 2']So dang lazy, manthang. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

It's not even laziness. It's social acceptance. I pull out the handrolleds at a bar's smoking patio/outdoor smoking area, people give dirty looks.

Even clove-smokers give dirty looks.

:???:

[quote name='Liquid 2']It's way cheaper (I got an ounce of tobacco for $4.50; I'll probably get 50+ cigarettes out of it), tastes better since the tobacco is fresher and doesn't have preservatives and other chemicals, and you can make 'em as strong as you want 'em.[/QUOTE]

hahaha @ us giving the same reasons, more or less.

:cool:

Clove smokers are gays, manthing. Ignore 'em. :cool:

Why would someone give you a dirty look for having hand rolled cigs? :|
If you're worried about it that much, just get plain white papers and a pack of filters to put in there when you roll them, and roll them in advance. They won't be able to tell the difference. It'll just look like you loaded your cigs into a snazzy case.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Clove smokers are gays, manthing. Ignore 'em. :cool:

Why would someone give you a dirty look for having hand rolled cigs? :|
If you're worried about it that much, just get plain white papers and a pack of filters to put in there when you roll them, and roll them in advance. They won't be able to tell the difference. It'll just look like you loaded your cigs into a snazzy case.[/QUOTE]

I'm super-lazy.

It's just easier to grab a pack of Camels/Marlboro 27s/Parl Lights if the mood strikes.

[quote name='manthing']I'm super-lazy.

It's just easier to grab a pack of Camels/Marlboro 27s/Parl Lights if the mood strikes.[/QUOTE]Mang, if you're gonna buy pre-rolled cigs, at least get good ones. I

[quote name='Liquid 2']Clove smokers are gays, manthing. Ignore 'em. :cool:
[/QUOTE]

What made you change your mind about them? I've only smoked one since I graduated college but I can't say I'd call people that still smoke them "gays". :lol:

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Aren't you genetically predisposed to smoke Newport's or Kool's?[/QUOTE]

If Joe Camel was still around, I'd smoke Camel's just to support his cause.

[quote name='Maklershed']Dear commercial makers,

For the love of all that's holy, stop fucking putting alarm clock sounds in commercials!!!! :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Make it an amendment.

[quote name='Maklershed']What made you change your mind about them? I've only smoked one since I graduated college but I can't say I'd call people that still smoke them "gays". :lol:[/QUOTE]

My tastes changed. Blacks were among the first cigarettes I tried, so I didn't know better. :[

But I dunno man, I only ever see girly girls smokin' 'em...

[quote name='tiredfornow']P-p-p-pics, Evildude! Atleast in a PM! :][/QUOTE]

Ditto.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just started watching Stargate SG-1 on Hulu. They have every episode until season 5. Hope its good.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Implicate yourself by posting pictures of your resin-covered bong brown-style, eviltude. :cool:[/QUOTE]I'd be :shock: if Evildude's day old bong was covered in resin like brown's pipe. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back