The Killer Kowalski Memorial (and George Steele) Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Kane working better with Bourne than with Rey. Mostly because Bourne was going for a lot of quick strikes, whereas Rey throws super weak punches and his trademark moves which barely look believeable on a guy who is 6'2, let alone Kane. Actually, tonight was the first time Kane vs. the little guys worked for me.

Kane was dominant whenever he got his hands on Bourne, and any time Bourne went for anything that wasn't high flying or a quick strike(the sunset flip and tornado DDT) he got killed for it.

Also, Kane modifying his usual moves on the smaller guys (the toss/throat strike and mid-air big boot) worked very well.

Still, even with the improvement this week, hopefully it'll be over after the PPV

I thought CM Punk had a good match too, he did a great job playing up how pissed off he was, and the crowd ate up his more aggressive offense.

[quote name='mykevermin']Cade has a finisher?[/quote]

[quote name='neocisco']Yup. Pull The Car Around. Just devastating.[/quote]

:rofl:

But yes, it's a sit-out side-slam... bomb(?). Or, in WWE terms, a Rock Bottom into a Baldo Bomb. It actually looks good.

[quote name='diddy310']I agree with Kane working better with Bourne than with Rey. Mostly because Bourne was going for a lot of quick strikes, whereas Rey throws super weak punches and his trademark moves which barely look believeable on a guy who is 6'2, let alone Kane. Actually, tonight was the first time Kane vs. the little guys worked for me.

Kane was dominant whenever he got his hands on Bourne, and any time Bourne went for anything that wasn't high flying or a quick strike(the sunset flip and tornado DDT) he got killed for it.

Also, Kane modifying his usual moves on the smaller guys (the toss/throat strike and mid-air big boot) worked very well.

Still, even with the improvement this week, hopefully it'll be over after the PPV[/quote]

Rey Jr./Kane doesn't work because Rey Jr. is boring. Present day, of course. Other than attempting more drop toe holds, Rey does the exact same thing with Kane that he would do with someone smaller, like Chavo Jr.

It's different with Sydal because WWE lets him cut loose. Supposedly. For now. He's fresh talent that's not WWE typical. Combine Sydal's less-restricted talents with Kane's pretty solid big man work, and you get a pretty good offering.

[quote name='diddy310']I thought CM Punk had a good match too, he did a great job playing up how pissed off he was, and the crowd ate up his more aggressive offense.[/quote]

Yeah, Punk looked strong in his match. I guess Raw Creative's going to have him go through Orton's team before he actually gets to Orton. That works for me.

And Kofi is unintentionally hilarious.

[quote name='neocisco']lmz00, have a mod unlock the Dwayne thread.[/quote]
I just sent a PM. Hopefully, it'll be taken care of by tomorrow morning, so we can all appreciate.

[quote name='lmz00']I just sent a PM. Hopefully, it'll be taken care of by tomorrow morning, so we can all appreciate.[/quote]

Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back