The Last of Us Post-Pandemic Edition available!

Mine hasn't even been picked up yet... it's still showing as "label created".:whistle2:/

My Survival Edition came in from Amazon. Craptacular packing as usual but luckily, it wasn't damaged.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those that ordered at GS should get an email about the Sights & Sounds pack, but the 2nd preorder pack is also packaged within that code. When you redeem the GS S&S code, you get 10 items total to download.

Those that ordered at GS should get an email about the Sights & Sounds pack, but the 2nd preorder pack is also packaged within that code. When you redeem the GS S&S code, you get 10 items total to download.
Ah so it's only 1 code for the 2 packs? Oh well I can do without the S&S pack as I was planning on selling the other one. Thanks for the heads up.

I picked up my post pandemic. The box said that it comes with vouchers for two separate DLC codes and one of them is the "Sights and Sound" DLC.

However a code for the "Sights and Sound" DLC also printed on my receipt. Is that different then what is included inside the Post Pandemic Edition? Is the S&S DLC also included inside the game packaging?

Has anyone who ordered online confirm something for me?

The charge for my card disappeared this past monday, and I just got the game delivered about 30 minutes ago. I checked my bank account and still no charge.

Did I just score a free pandemic edition?

The charge for my card disappeared this past monday, and I just got the game delivered about 30 minutes ago. I checked my bank account and still no charge.

Most likely no. Quite a few retailers will have the charge drop off after a few days and the reappear once their computers read the tracking as having shown delivered.

Happens all the time when you order from Nike.com, MS Store or EA Origin store

of course not. Happens all the time. Your charge will show up soon enough.

I picked up my post pandemic. The box said that it comes with vouchers for two separate DLC codes and one of them is the "Sights and Sound" DLC.
However a code for the "Sights and Sound" DLC also printed on my receipt. Is that different then what is included inside the Post Pandemic Edition? Is the S&S DLC also included inside the game packaging?
If you redeem the S&S code from your receipt then you get the soundtrack, gamer pics, premium theme, & 6 more downloads mostly perks for both single & multiplayer.

Problem is the online pass for the game is tied into the S&S code in the game case so if you want everything then you have to redeem both codes, even though there will be repeat downloads.

This is the same for anyone who preordered the $80 version from GS as I did.

If you redeem the S&S code from your receipt then you get the soundtrack, gamer pics, premium theme, & 6 more downloads mostly perks for both single & multiplayer.

Problem is the online pass for the game is tied into the S&S code in the game case so if you want everything then you have to redeem both codes, even though there will be repeat downloads.

This is the same for anyone who preordered the $80 version from GS as I did.
Well, that's unfortunate. I was gonna barter the pre-order code that I have.

I didn't do it yet, but some game content isn't activated in your game until you use the online pass.

So you can enter your DLC bonus code and download the stuff, but it may not appear in your game until your online pass is activated.

So you probably need both.

I was curious about that cause I just picked up my PP edition, and didn't want to open it.  Waiting on my survival edition to come in from amazon though, so I'll enter the GS receipt code when i get the survival in.

Those who picked PP edition from store, how was the condition. Mine has dented corner and a big line scratch on front of box.
Almost feel like returning it

Those who picked PP edition from store, how was the condition. Mine has dented corner and a big line scratch on front of box.
Almost feel like returning it
Mine was the same. I actually was at a midnight launch and was the first to pick up and so I saw all of the PP editions. They all had varying degrees of damage. Sadly, the outer sleeve is just really flimsy.

Mine was the same. I actually was at a midnight launch and was the first to pick up and so I saw all of the PP editions. They all had varying degrees of damage. Sadly, the outer sleeve is just really flimsy.
If that is the case, I guess I will keep it after all. Thought it was just my luck but looks like they handled these pretty carelessly

I first ordered the Survival Edition because the Post-Pandemic was out of stock.  A week ago it came back in stock and Gamestop canceled my order...When I went to pick up my Survival Edition I called another Gamestop and they so happened to have one available and it was only 15 minutes away.  Saved on shipping and had it right away.  Didn't think I was going to get this one.  The guy at Gamestop told me it would be impossible and literally less than a minutes later I had one.  I actually made the phone call from the Gamestop where I picked up my copy. 

Quick question for anyone with good UPS knowledge. Has anyone ever had a package say "left at door", only to not have it there, then have it arrive at a later date? 

My Post-Pandemic and survival editions where due to arrive yesterday from GS, and I was waiting during my normal UPS delivery times, and no show. I checked the tracking around 7pm and it showed my packages where "left at door" at 6:09pm. Of course I was sitting a few feet from my door the whole time, and nothing was left are the bell ever rung.

I called UPS and was like, WTF? where's my packages, as the UPS man damn sure didn't leave them at my house. Their like, you need to contact the sender, so they can inquire. As far as their concerned,  their job was done. Of course GS is out of stock, and said they will refund my money at some point, once the inquiry is resolved, but I'm wondering, has anyone had this happen, only to have the package(s) arrive several days later?

I had this happen with USPS through Amazon a few months ago, and the tracking said it was delivered, but there was nothing in my mail box. Then when I contacted Amazon, CS told me this happens all the time, and that the package could arrive within a few days, and if it didn't, they would send a new order ASAP. Sure enough, it came the next day.

So I'm not really concerned with the funds being refunded, as I'll get that one way or another, but I want the items that are currently not replaceable. Has this ever happen to anyone in regards to UPS(the package shows left at door, only to arrive at a later date)?

As bad as some of these PP editions look, I have seen several Survival editions that look like the UPS guy or GameStop employee ran over the box and this was at different locations. I saw one Survival at Best Buy that was pristine though, but was for an employee.

F-ing Gamestop! There was apparently one at a Gamestop 9 miles from me. I checked online and it showed limited stock. I tried to call 3 times but no answer. Decided to just go and see if its there. I get there and as soon as I asked for it, they said they didn't have it. I see it off to the side and the employee said someone pre-ordered it and hasn't picked it up. Now I know they have a good week or two before they sell it.

Now my question is, why does the store show in stock if they can't sell it b/c its pre-ordered? I think either the guy was lying or someone did actually pre-order it. Though I would wonder why you wouldn't get it day one since it cost $160.

Oh well, hopefully I can find a different one at another store. The next closest is 29 miles away but I can get there without paying much gas. Next time though I'm going to call a bunch of times and get an answer before I waste a bunch of gas.

Phew. My copy was just delivered. Everything looks like it's in order.

The weather's been so bad lately that my Ni No Kuni hardcover ended up drenched in water.

If it shows in stock, does that mean it actually is in the store or just someone's pre-order. I went to a store 9 miles away from me since it showed in stock. They did have it but said someone pre-ordered it so I can't get it.

Just got an automated email from GS with a DLC code for the Sights and Sounds Pack and the Survival Pack from my Pandemic order

I wish they sold some lithographs or something else collectible for this game. I just love it!!

If it shows in stock, does that mean it actually is in the store or just someone's pre-order. I went to a store 9 miles away from me since it showed in stock. They did have it but said someone pre-ordered it so I can't get it.
Pre-ordered and on hold copies show up as part of in-stock. GS's In store pick up is very finicky. Your best bet is to just call and ask.

Im loving my statue.  Goes great next to my drake statue and lara statue.  I'll post picks later when my phone returns from att(my note had an odd freezing issue that turned out to be hardware related.)

Based on the quality of the other statues I have, I would put it on average. For the price that they were charging, I was expecting something better - so you could say I was disappointed.  I would rate game collector's edtion statues as:

Good - Bioshock Infinite Songbird 

Fair - The Last Of Us Joel and Ellie, Ucharted 3 Drake, Infamous 2 Cole, Gears Of War 3 Marcus 

Poor - Halo Reach Noble Team, Skyrim Dragon

I think the quality of the Songbird has stepped it up a notch.  We can only hope that it will be set as a benchmark for the next ones that come out...

Based on the quality of the other statues I have, I would put it on average. For the price that they were charging, I was expecting something better - so you could say I was disappointed. I would rate game collector's edtion statues as:

Fair - The Last Of Us Joel and Ellie, Ucharted 3 Drake, Infamous 2 Cole, Gears Of War 3 Marcus

I think the quality of the Songbird has stepped it up a notch. We can only hope that it will be set as a benchmark for the next ones that come out...
Woah seriously? Is this based on like the material or how the statues look? Drake and Cole were HIDEOUS, and I regretted them even at $40 each for the CE's. The Last of Us one looks great, made out of sturdy material. The Songbird is great too, and I thought Noble Team was really well made too, and Alduin is in no way bad either. The worst of my collection is Max Payne 3's, also made by Project Triforce. I don't know who in their right mind would have paid $100 for this CE.

I thought Alduin was okay, the stand not so much. I replaced the stand.

Drake statue was certainly below average in my opinion.

Based on the quality of the other statues I have, I would put it on average. For the price that they were charging, I was expecting something better - so you could say I was disappointed. I would rate game collector's edtion statues as:

I think the quality of the Songbird has stepped it up a notch. We can only hope that it will be set as a benchmark for the next ones that come out...
Woah seriously? Is this based on like the material or how the statues look? Drake and Cole were HIDEOUS, and I regretted them even at $40 each for the CE's. The Last of Us one looks great, made out of sturdy material. The Songbird is great too, and I thought Noble Team was really well made too, and Alduin is in no way bad either. The worst of my collection is Max Payne 3's, also made by Project Triforce. I don't know who in their right mind would have paid $100 for this CE.
I bought it at $100. Loved the game. Hate the statue. The Last of Us one is much, much better.

I disagree about the Cole statue though. It's the one that got me hooked, The detail in the clothing and the pose are excellent. Drake was a little disappointing though as the lean forward is a bit much.

The best one though is the Assasian's Creed III Statue. The pose. The detail. The colors. It all just works.

Yeah, I thought the Uncharted 3 Drake was awful... Drake looked completely off for some reason. The Last of Us statue is definitely one of the good ones, IMO.

I thought Alduin was okay, the stand not so much. I replaced the stand.

Drake statue was certainly below average in my opinion.
Yeah, that stand was screaming cheap plastic no matter which angle I looked at it. And I thought the same thing about the rock formations on the Noble Team - that's why they were my least favorites.

Maybe I should've just named my favs and least favs instead of categorizing them in the way I did. I'm not a statue quality expert - I was just voicing my opinion :)

The Songbird statue is probably the best that I have seen. The material, details and color just blends pretty well. I am not a Bioshock fan. I have played all three games but Bioshock Infinite is the one I am hoping to finish. LIke so many gamers, I have a lot of games with not enough time.

Joel and Ellie is my second fav. The statue looks good. I guess my expectations for it was quite high - being the most expensive CE with a statue and almost nothing else. Ultimate Songbird Edition had a pretty good Murder of Crows Keychain. This is probably why, for $169, I was expecting the statue to be better or at least equal to the Songbird. IMO it fell a little bit short.

PS: I'm one of those unlucky ones who updated to 4.45 last night and did not boot up to XMB. I hope some of you guys were able to avoid it and that Sony will get a fix for it soon.

So we get a redundant code for sights and sounds? Sorry if this a repeat question, I don't redeem preorder codes often and this is somewhat unfamiliar to me.

How does everyone like the statue for those who got the Post Pandemic Edition?
I'm just happy Joel isn't cross-eyed like the initial photos led me to believe.

So we get a redundant code for sights and sounds? Sorry if this a repeat question, I don't redeem preorder codes often and this is somewhat unfamiliar to me.
They're exactly the same except that the code bundled with the game includes the online pass as well.

pandemic edition is back in stock. so is the survival edition at Gamestop.

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/the-last-of-us-post-pandemic-edition/107705
Omg. You're the best. I've been HUNTING for this. I almost drove 4 hours yesterday for one.
Are there any promo codes that stack?
Bump. Still in stock
yeah, I dunno if anyone else besides the people that already ordered one are going to see that post. Should be made into its own thread.

pandemic edition is back in stock. so is the survival edition at Gamestop.

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/the-last-of-us-post-pandemic-edition/107705
Omg. You're the best. I've been HUNTING for this. I almost drove 4 hours yesterday for one.
Are there any promo codes that stack?
Bump. Still in stock
yeah, I dunno if anyone else besides the people that already ordered one are going to see that post. Should be made into its own thread.
Done

bread's done
Back