The Last OTT of 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Strange....before I clicked back on here from the CP, Lulus post wasn't there, now it is, before frosty's[/QUOTE]

It's not just happenign to Lulu. it's happening to me too.

It'll happen to you next!

Muwhahahahahaha!

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Strange....before I clicked back on here from the CP, Lulus post wasn't there, now it is, before frosty's[/QUOTE]

there's a temporal wormhole in here that only affects certain posters.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']cag's lost it's mojo?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='manthing']cag had mojo?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, this

Girlfriend33StolemyMojo_poster_small.JPG

Ok, so it never had it to begin with, the time lapse is just crazy.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']The Cat Returns is seriously fuct up.
The Cat King is disturbingly frightening.[/QUOTE]
Do you have it on dubbed? Cause Tim Curry is fucking awesome.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Mak should edit the title to "The Last Full OTT of 2009"[/QUOTE]
that would totally defeat the purpose of us trying to prove him wrong.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I'm just going to time stamp my posts to show I'm not fuggin double posting, my posts are just drawn to each other.
9:25[/QUOTE]

Hrmm, I seem to be immune to the time warps

8:28

[quote name='Rocko']I might watch District 9 tonight since my fuckING computer is fucked. :|[/QUOTE]
Try running Windows in Safe Mode. I think you press F4 during the start-up.

[quote name='Brak']Try running Windows in Safe Mode. I think you press F4 during the start-up.[/QUOTE]
I have. I got it into safe mode with networking, updated AVG and Malwarebytes, ran AVG and Malwarebytes, got no results at all.

Googling the issue online (start-up Dell screen has red vertical lines, boot screen with white text on black BG has dollar signs all over it, fails to boot, monitor goes to sleep) seems to say that somehow my video card is fucked. I'm not really positive that's it, but it sounds like a good enough solution if no viruses or anything are found. Unfortunately I'm not a computer guy so I don't have an extra lying around or anything, so I guess I need to buy a new one.

I'm glad I've got you guys to spend New Years with since I can't be with any of my real friends. :cry: I cannot wait to get out of Florida tomorrow.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I'm glad I've got you guys to spend New Years with since I can't be with any of my real friends. :cry: I cannot wait to get out of Florida tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
Awww that's kinda sad, but nice at the same time. But here I am alone and spending it here too. I'm a fuggin hypocrite.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Awww that's kinda sad, but nice at the same time. But here I am alone and spending it here too. I'm a fuggin hypocrite.[/QUOTE]
Heh...all my friends are stuck working tonight, and while my ex clocks out at midnight, he won't be home till way past. Just me, a liter of Jager, and about a fifth each of spiced rum and bourbon

Do I have to go over this again? I will put money up towards a belt and a purse.

If we get lines going, I got my money on Snatcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back