The Last OTT of 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Eviltude']Welcome to JJ's mind.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='DarthPuma']I need to neat Uncharted 2 so I can trade it in for Bayonetta.[/QUOTE]

How does one 'neat' a game?

[quote name='DarthPuma']I need to neat Uncharted 2 so I can trade it in for Bayonetta.[/QUOTE]

Does it carry any trade value? Cause people sure aren't buying it... not even with Christmas cash.

Play magazine is awful, Linkin. I had a free subscription, and I absolutely hated it. Dave Halverson, who I believe is the editor in chief, gave Sonic the Hedgehog (the recent one) a 9.5, which sort of eliminates any credibility he (and the magazine) had.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Does it carry any trade value? Cause people sure aren't buying it... not even with Christmas cash.[/QUOTE]

$25 base TIV @ Gamestop

[quote name='prmononoke']Play magazine is awful, Linkin. I had a free subscription, and I absolutely hated it. Dave Halverson, who I believe is the editor in chief, gave Sonic the Hedgehog (the recent one) a 9.5, which sort of eliminates any credibility he (and the magazine) had.[/QUOTE]

:cold: Yeesh!

I'm tempted to cancel my pre-order but I guess I'll wait for more reviews before I do.

Where's the best place to get a single HDMI cable? Monoprice used to be it, but they suck on the shipping. I think I need another fucking cable... 360 over component sucks donkey testicles.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Where's the best place to get a single HDMI cable? Monoprice used to be it, but they suck on the shipping. I think I need another fucking cable... 360 over component sucks donkey testicles.[/QUOTE]

I've always had quick shipping with monoprice, meritline on the other-hand is literally the slowboat from China.

If you want to spend a little more on your cables the HDMI KING ones $9-15 tested highest in a couple of comparison tests I read a while back.

Where the hell do I find the courier that I need to intercept for an achievement? I've been seeing tips during loading screens that you need to tackle, not kill, them, but I have no idea where I'm supposed to find these guys.

[quote name='manthing']Shrek 3 was wet, smelly feces. Why would you even be thinking about Shrek 4?[/QUOTE]
What made you think i'd be seeing the fourth one? I never even went to see the others, just caught them on TV. I said that one bit of it was funny, how does that relate to wanting to see the whole damn thing?

------

This however, i do want to see: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0457295/

Wish Bruce was doing it though.

[quote name='JolietJake']What made you think i'd be seeing the fourth one? I never even went to see the others, just caught them on TV. I said that one bit of it was funny, how does that relate to wanting to see the whole damn thing?
[/QUOTE]

Re-read what I typed. I never said anything about you wanting to see it.

The fact you looked it up on IMDB and deemed anything from it worthy to post here about proves you are an abomination, which is what I took offense to.

[quote name='JolietJake']I wasn't even thinking about it, it was a link on some page i was on.[/QUOTE]

10275-kin%20corn%20karn_large.gif

[quote name='Rocko']Where the hell do I find the courier that I need to intercept for an achievement? I've been seeing tips during loading screens that you need to tackle, not kill, them, but I have no idea where I'm supposed to find these guys.[/QUOTE]

You can kill them and it works fine, you'll just gain a fuckton of notoriety.
I got the achievement in Florence -- you'll occasionally see a red marker moving on your map. I kept killing these guys (they generally act like the pickpockets that run the other way) because if it was a pickpocket, it'd be worth 500+ f and if it was a borgia carrier, it would net 1500+ f.

Has anyone tried that 1.3b $0.01 cent HDMI cable from Amazon? It's about 50% of the price of getting a 3ft cable from monoprice...

fuck it. ordered one. Thanks rocko.

K, so I'm on my computer now in safe mode, but I have NO fucking clue what went wrong. When I boot up, the Dell screen has red stripes, and the b/w boot screen (or whatever it's called) has dollar signs all over the background.

fuck me.

[quote name='JolietJake']Come on manthing, if we can keep arguing we can kill this thing in no time.[/QUOTE]

We could do that...

Actually you are wrong mr. Jfd. Neon Bible is a Beautiful song (and I love singing it) but it's not the best on the album. I'd probably put it behind Intervention and My
Body is a Cage.

[quote name='DarthPuma']This Jeff Dunham show is some the most awful JJ/LP shit I've ever seen. FFS[/QUOTE]
I watched that, and was absolutely blown away by how corny it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back