The Last OTT of 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Has anyone tried that 1.3b $0.01 cent HDMI cable from Amazon? It's about 50% of the price of getting a 3ft cable from monoprice...

fuck it. ordered one. Thanks rocko.[/QUOTE]

I've got two of them hooked up to a sweet (cheap as hell) HDMI auto-switcher. Everything works like a charm.

[quote name='Brak']http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o313/braxor/tightkid-1.png[/QUOTE]

That... is AWESOME :bouncy:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Or this time I can mention the things that do make me moan.[/QUOTE]

This needs to happen. IMMEDIATELY

[quote name='DarthPuma']Actually you are wrong mr. Jfd. Neon Bible is a Beautiful song (and I love singing it) but it's not the best on the album. I'd probably put it behind Intervention and My
Body is a Cage.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I never thought I'd agree with DP, but "Intervention" blows "Neon Bible" out of the water and through the atmosphere.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Watching The Cat Returns... hurry, keep posting. ;)[/QUOTE]
That is my favorite Ghibli. Baron is the ultimate character ever.

I haven't watched The Cat Returns yet. I own it, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. Thought to make up for it, I own (and have watched) pretty much all the other Ghibli films available on domestic DVD.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I haven't watched The Cat Returns yet. I own it, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. Thought to make up for it, I own (and have watched) pretty much all the other Ghibli films available on domestic DVD.[/QUOTE]
Don't tell me you've watched Whisper of the Heart and not Cat Returns?

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I haven't watched The Cat Returns yet. I own it, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. Thought to make up for it, I own (and have watched) pretty much all the other Ghibli films available on domestic DVD.[/QUOTE]

I grabbed it because it was a Ghibli film -- I'm usually partial to Miyazaki though. This one won out for the current feature because it was 20 minutes shorter than Porco Rosso.

[quote name='DarthPuma']This Jeff Dunham show is some the most awful JJ/LP shit I've ever seen. FFS[/QUOTE]

What the fuck is wrong with you?

[quote name='DarthPuma']I regret not asking for a happy ending after my massage yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Was the masseuse a dude?

Naw, she was about 23, brunette, had the cute Zoey D. thing going with a breathy voice and magic hands. I'd have married her if I could have.

Calm down, BigSpoonyBard. Shufuni has some big ol titties too. :D[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']TFN, you should get wild with us.[/QUOTE]What're you doing? I'm waiting for Jess to get out at 8pm, then we're going to buy explosives and get "crunk". Downtown stinks and mostly everybody I know is going bar hopping. :cry:

I wish princessmononoke was here to provide those puma pics, so we'd know puma has the tux to get married in

:whistle2:(

Good to know TFN

I hope we can still find good fireworks when we go. (Tanks, bumble bees, jumping jacks, sparklers, magic snakes :cool:)[quote name='corrosivefrost']What kind of crunk, TFN?[/QUOTE]I don't drink and neither does she, so we're splitting a 12 pack of Shiner (Blonde? :pray:), and we bought a dime of some regular pot, and a gram of some super duper pot.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']We got this OTT in the bag[/QUOTE]

60 posts in a little over 3 hours(for EST folks)?

I'm not sure that we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back