The last two games you beat....

just beat Indigo Prophecy and The Warriors last week. workin on Rise To Honor right now, but the fuckin game freezes at this cutscene and wont go passed it no matter how many times i clean the disc or reset. so ill probably finish Tenchu Wrath of Heaven up or start Devil May Cry, not sure.

Jump Superstars (DS) - A great DS fighting game that utilizes almost all of Shonen Jump`s anime/mang characters. I loved being able to smack around my opponents with Kenshin, Naruto, and Goku. The fighting system was simple but frantic. Great game - just wish they had Wi-Fi.

Bleach DS: Souten ni Kakeru Unmei - The best fighting game on the DS, IMO. Incredible cast of characters from a great anime series. System is very similar to Guilty Gear, with the inclusion of a card system adding a strategic dimension. Inclusion of Wi-Fi is wonderful, although I always get my booty kicked by Japanese players. =(

I've been itching to play it, so I "got" Snatcher and played through it today.

Short game, but the game play is excellent. I'm surprised at how well the voice acting is for the time. The story is very well fleshed out and is pretty interesting. The ending was a bit drawn out IMO, but that's all I'm gonna say about it.

Man, I've been starting a lot of games lately but not finishing them. Right now I'm partway through about 10 games :lol:

I did however beat MGA2 and Death Jr recently :D

Prey(360)
Mario Kart DS

I know you can't really beat a game like MArio KArt but I got gold trophies on every circuit so that's what I'm counting.

They would be Megaman Powered Up and Megaman Maverick Hunter X. I've been renting from Gamefly for free this month, so I gotta blaze through some games I don't wanna buy a freakin psp just to play!

Obivion, after about 170 hours.

It was easily one of the best games I ever played (and I do this for a living). The only Achievements I didn't do were the last four for the Thieve's Guild, and I don't think I will. Time to play something else, though I'm not sure what yet. Maybe MGS 3: Subsistence.

Hitman Blood Money - took about 10 hours. Graphics were amazing and the gameplay was good but the game felt too short.

The Warriors - this one I started to play a while back then I lost interest and started to play other games. I finally finished this game today and the one thing I wish the game had was more levels for each warrior.

All yesterday:

Street Fighter Alpha 3
Street Fighter Alpha 2
Street Fighter Alpha
Street Fighter Alpha 2 Gold

I'll probably play through Gem Fighters today.

Hitman and Prey on 360
I enjoyed both (Hitman a bit more) but I think they are both too short to buy at full price. Really good rentals.

Advance Wars: Dual Strike(with around 80 hrs of play time from doing war room games when I was bored with the story missions)
New Super Mario Brothers

Second Sight (Xbox) - 8 hours - EXCELLENT (but cheesy voice acting), check this game out.
Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance (GBA) - 12 hours - Also excellent.. good luck finding this one.
Echo Night (PS) - 6 hours - Pretty cheesy... but still fun if you like survival horror of old.

What were they?
Xenosaga Episode II
Resident Evil 4

about how long did it take?
Xenosaga took about 60hours, I completed 100%, beat the 3 secret bosses
RE4 took a good 4 hours, beat that 100%, unlocked everything

What did you think of it?
The GS campaings killed it for me. But once you get to the end, its very cool
Fantastic game, though its supposed to be scary, didnt scare me once

And what did you do with it afterwards?
Put it on my shelf
Put it on my shelf

What game/s are you playing next?
I'm current attempting to get 100% in FFX and FFVIII

peter jackson's king kong - it took me about 6 or 7 hours to finish the game. i loved the fps portions, but i hated playing as king kong.

pariah - i don't remember how long it took for me to pass the game. :lol: imho, it's a very mediocre fps title.

What were they?
Kingdom Hearts 2
The Godfather

KH2 took about 24 hours
Godfather took about 30 hours

both awesome games

I gotta play both again...
KH2 i need to get the Ultima Keyblade and the Ultima form
Godfather I need to be Don of NYC...

What game/s are you playing next?
BLACK
PUNISHER(picked up at CompUSA warehouse sale)

Castlevania: Curse of Darkness (XBOX)

Advent Rising (XBOX)

I forget exactly how long it took (not going to go fire up the XBOX to check), but I'd guess 15 for C:CoD & 10 for AR.

I've kept them both (I rarely sell games, considering how low the buy-back usually is). I'll probably play through Advent Rising again. It's a real shame that the other two games (intended to be a triliogy) will likely never see the light of day. I loved playing through that one.

As for now, I'm playing through Halo, Quake 2 & Quake 4 on my new 360. Good stuff...

What were they? Gun and Maximo vs. The Army of Zin

about how long did it take? Both took about 10 hours each.

What did you think of it? Both were really fun, Maximo has been an on and off process for a couple of years and I played through Gun in about a week.

And what did you do with it afterwards? Both are going back on the shelf.

What game/s are you playing next? I thought I would try the first Maximo again next.

What were they? Maximo: Ghosts to Glory and Dead to Rights II

about how long did it take? 5-6 hours each, I guess.

What did you think of it? Maximo had a decent story. It is too bad that it was so difficult as I am sure that the second one (the better game) would have been better received. Dead to Rights II was about the same as the first one.

What game/s are you playing next? Either Ico, Rise to Honor, or XIII.

What were they? Rise to Honor and Ico

about how long did it take? Both took between 5-6 hours.

What did you think of it? Rise to Honor was decent. The controls were frustrating though. Ico is a great game. Every PS2 owner should have a copy of this game in their collection.

What game/s are you playing next? I am currently working through Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks.

Last two game I finished were for the Genesis: Rings of Power and Phantasy Star II. Played them pretty much in cycles for about a year or so... back in 1992... when I actually have time to play :lol:

Both are awesome games, I actually still have them stashed away somewhere...

gun
got half way through and stopped for a month and when played again, beat it in 1 sitting. total of about 7 hours?
as for the game i beat before gun? probably indian jones and the emperor's tomb over 1 year ago. some time early 2005 or late 2004

[quote name='js1']What were they?

What game/s are you playing next?[/QUOTE]

Call of Duty 2 (Xbox 360) on Veteran's and GUN (Xbox 360)

CoD2 = 10-15 hours; GUN = 5-7 hours

CoD2 = very intense game...loved almost every mission, great purchase; GUN = had potential but is a big "OK." If the game had a concept as big as GTA, it would have been much better.

CoD2 = Still play the game online; GUN = returned to GameFly

Still played CoD2 online...sometimes UNO

Urban Chaos: Riot Response & The Warriors (Both on XBOX)

I'd say 4-5 hours each. Not quite sure on Warriors, I had it for months and played a little bit at a time.

Both were pretty fun, but not that great.

Return Urban Chaos to Gamefly, still have The Warriors.

I'm always playing lots of games at once.

Just beat Quake 4 a couple of nights ago. Of course, now I'm replaying it thanks to the extra achievement points you can get for replaying on all of the different difficulty levels. The 360 has managed to bring replayability back to gaming.

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory - Awesome game, although it seemed easier than Pandora Tomorrow.

Pheonix Wright: AA: An ok game but vastly overrated.

bread's done
Back