The last two games you beat....

Dead Rising - Despite its flaws and downright horrible real ending, it's still a fun game.

Red Alert 2 & Yuri's Revenge - It's one of the few games I'll play through every year or so.

[quote name='onetrackmind']Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory - Awesome game, although it seemed easier than Pandora Tomorrow.

Pheonix Wright: AA: An ok game but vastly overrated.[/quote]

for the text-adventure genre, i don't think its overrated at all, it's a breathe of fresh air that brought back a dying genre

[quote name='Squall835']Samurai Western and Way of the Samurai 2. However, I'm almost finished with Wild Arms Alter Code: F.[/QUOTE]
What did you think of Samurai Western?

Final Fantasy 4 advance, including all bonus dungeon scenarios. 32 hours

Final Fantasy 1, Dawn of Souls version, anout 12 hours, only finished the earth cave.

Ninety Nine Nights and Chromehounds. I loved everymoment of n3 despite the reviews and i was extremely disapointed with choromehounds, as i feel the online is so slow paced and its just not my style. N3 im never selling and Chromehounds i traded to another CAG for Battle for middle earth 2. Hope that games pretty good.

[quote name='Brak']What did you think of Samurai Western?[/quote]

It was fun while it lasted, although the last boss was so insanely hard I just ended up using cheat codes. I do have it up for trade, by the way.

Meteos for DS and Ultimate Spiderman for the Xbox

Graduation and the real world just have not afforded me time to play games, atleast as much as I would like too.

Mr. Driller: Drill Spirits, once you beat the hardest level and unlock all the characters I guess that's considered beating it.

FFVII DoC, and yeah it sucked.

bread's done
Back