The Line Drawn in the Sand OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='h3llbring3r']The only premium theme I want is that exclusive/free L4D2 one that came with the OXM disc. I need that one.[/QUOTE]

I think I have that OXM disc laying around somewhere...if I can find it I'll hit you up.

I want to buy that LBP dynamic theme on PSN, but I can't pay money for that sort of thing. That would be like buying wallpapers for your PC.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I think I have that OXM disc laying around somewhere...if I can find it I'll hit you up.[/QUOTE]

That would be a huge solid.

[quote name='seanr1221']140.00? :rofl:

My gf makes double that in one shift[/QUOTE]

I'm 16 with a minimum wage job with shit hours. Cut me some fucking slack.

In case anyone missed it, and for the percentage that cares:

ff7scloudback.png

I hope I never go back to minimum wage ever again. My first job at the mall gave me such shitty hours and minimum wage was only 5.65. :(

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I worry Brak will scare off his juggalette girlfriend with his ffcloud obsession.[/QUOTE]
I told her what you said.

[quote name='seanr1221']DiRT 2 :whee:[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

[quote name='joe2187']Hey Bio, be a good samaritan and lend me $50 to pay off my parking ticket.[/QUOTE]

Aren't your rich now?

[quote name='Brak']I told her what you said.[/QUOTE]

What she say?

[quote name='joe2187']Hey Bio, be a good samaritan and lend me $50 to pay off my parking ticket.[/QUOTE]
Hey Joe, be a good samaritan and don't park where you're not supposed to.

[quote name='TheRock88']Is that only for a BJ or does she go all the way?

;)[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='Brak']She got mad.[/QUOTE]

What are you going to do if she comes between you and your unhealthy heterosexual love for ffcloud?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back