The Line Drawn in the Sand OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='h3llbring3r']Pretty much. If he wanted to play some of your DLC/XBLA games or use your gold access online then yes, he would have to use the account restore function every time.

I have 3 XBL accounts 2 silver and one gold. If I can find another $29 XBL sub deal or trade some crap titles for one then I am going to upgrade one of them.[/QUOTE]

FWIW, If you keep the 2nd box offline and use it without an internet connection, you can do the official console license transfer tool process and be able to play all your games on BOTH systems without signing in. With my.... ethernet connection challenged box... it worked like this until I wiped off the HDD so I could do installs after NXE. But until then, all my games worked on both consoles without signing in. The catch is you can't connect the first console to live after the DRM transfer, or it'll get wise and say "I don't own this content" and require you to sign in.

But if you're ok with keeping the "backup" box offline, you can totally have your cake and eat it too. :) (This should work well for you if you decide to do it, as you can just stick the gamer profiles on a MU and transfer that between the boxes -- that's how I did it when I was actively using 2 boxes).

[quote name='JolietJake']Yeah, there's usually one in every town. We used to have a white castle but it closed.:bomb:

edit- Yeah quite a few chik-fil-a places too.[/QUOTE]

Cool, I hope Krystal still has those Sweet Bites on the menu!

:bouncy:

[quote name='tiredfornow']crystal meth? hell yeah.. just look for dirty white people.[/QUOTE]

Cool, I hope I can find good stuff to snort!

:bouncy:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']XBOX.com is sooooooo slow on the iPhone. I keep trying to enter one of those freebie codes for the latest DLC pack for CC and it takes forever that by the time I finish it says it's already redeemed :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Why would you ever waste your time doing that on an iPhone? :lol:

I'm always too slow to redeem those things when I'm logged in to Xbox.com

[quote name='tiredfornow']Its nothing special, LinkinPrime. I thought having a chainsaw would be cool but its not. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]
Can you ram enemies with it, or does it act just like a melee weapon?

If you want meth you need to go to Lafayette.

Just make sure you don't pronounce it la-fay-ette, it's lafay-ette.

edit- I want free shit too.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Free CC DLC download codes? Where?!

And where can I get an MUA2 code, manwang?

I want free stuff! :whee:[/QUOTE]

put this:

/gs/landing/marvelua2vip/default.aspx

at the end of gamestop.com and use your imagination ;)

[quote name='zewone']Where's the free CC codes at?[/QUOTE]

The CC codes are from following Bememoth on Twitter and Facebook

[quote name='JolietJake']If you want meth you need to go to Lafayette.

Just make sure you don't pronounce it la-fay-ette, it's lafay-ette.[/QUOTE]

What about laffey-ette?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']FWIW, If you keep the 2nd box offline and use it without an internet connection, you can do the official console license transfer tool process and be able to play all your games on BOTH systems without signing in. With my.... ethernet connection challenged box... it worked like this until I wiped off the HDD so I could do installs after NXE. But until then, all my games worked on both consoles without signing in. The catch is you can't connect the first console to live after the DRM transfer, or it'll get wise and say "I don't own this content" and require you to sign in.

But if you're ok with keeping the "backup" box offline, you can totally have your cake and eat it too. :) (This should work well for you if you decide to do it, as you can just stick the gamer profiles on a MU and transfer that between the boxes -- that's how I did it when I was actively using 2 boxes).[/QUOTE]

Nice. But no online play with #2. Still, just for a kids play around :360: it would be really nice to do that.

Sadly for me, my kid overheard me talking about trade-in values for the Wii on the phone and nearly had a melt-down. I guess it's not exactly just my Wii anymore.

[quote name='manthing']put this:

/gs/landing/marvelua2vip/default.aspx

at the end of gamestop.com and use your imagination ;)

[/QUOTE]

I did that like 2 days ago. Still nothing :(

[quote name='Mojimbo']"Nintendo Wii."
[/QUOTE]
:lol: @ :30
"Driving AIDS"

[quote name='JolietJake']If you want meth you need to go to Lafayette.

Just make sure you don't pronounce it la-fay-ette, it's lafay-ette.
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='manthing']

What about laffey-ette?[/QUOTE]

:lol:
I once heard this in Jaw-Ja:
I don't keer hew itz naymed foh, itz LUHHH faye ett.

It's weird how there are American shows i would not usually watch, yet if there is a British equivalent i seem to like it. Like this Wheeler Dealers show, there are American shows like it, but i usually wouldn't watch them.

Still don't quite understand what they mean by a "hairdresser's car." Apparently they don't like white cars.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Wonder if it will work :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
Worth a shot I guess.

[quote name='JolietJake']People there would seriously look at you like you're retarded if you pronounced it any other way.[/QUOTE]

Not just that, over in Walker county they will flatout "correct" you over it.

[quote name='JolietJake']
Still don't quite understand what they mean by a "hairdresser's car." Apparently they don't like white cars.[/QUOTE]

Have you ever seen Diggstown?
Snow flake white = Limp dick color.

[quote name='manthing']I wonder how many original human teeth there are between all of the TN State Fair attendees collectively.

:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

I'm setting the over/under line at 6 and 1/2.

Bet the under.

[quote name='manthing']I wonder how many original human teeth there are between all of the TN State Fair attendees collectively.

ER Doctors frequently refer to the tooth to tattoo ratio in the south.

As the tooth to tattoo ratio approaches 1:1 the frequency of Friday night ER visits increases at an exponential rate for the patient in question.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Worth a shot I guess.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I gave it a shot...we'll see.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I think I'm almost done with NFS:Shift. I have 172 stars and I only have Tier 4 and the World Tour to do.[/QUOTE]

Wow, are you addicted to that game or something? I was playing DiRT2 yesterday and was having a blast. Im so used to arcade racers that it's hard to get used to it but I'm loving it so far.

Not really, LinkinPrime. I just haven't lost a race and I make sure to get every star in each race. The races only last 2-3 minutes most of the time so I've only been playing for 4-5 hours total.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Worth a shot I guess.

Not just that, over in Walker county they will flatout "correct" you over it.

Have you ever seen Diggstown?
Snow flake white = Limp dick color.[/QUOTE]
No, can't say i have, figured that though.

All i know is that the food is :drool:.

There's actually still a shitload of races left (three sections of Tier 2, all of Tiers 3 and 4). The stars are just easy to obtain.

has anyone seen the viral video of the smoking chinese baby? it's all over facebook now...

pic1.jpg
pic15.jpg
pic4.jpg
pic6.jpg

I don't get it, but the video is real.

[quote name='Galego23']has anyone seen the viral video of the smoking chinese baby? it's all over facebook now...

pic1.jpg
pic15.jpg
pic4.jpg
pic6.jpg

I don't get it, but the video is real.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't fnd that one but I found this Russian one:
The kid is like two and smokes like he's been doing it for a decade.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Forza.[/QUOTE]

I'll pass.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Cigarettes are so dang discusting.[/QUOTE]

Yeah...that video is too fucking sad.

[quote name='manthing']Jimbo, is DIRT2 better than Pacific Rift?[/QUOTE]They're both up there. There's a type of race where you have to drive trucks or buggies off-road that is most easily comparable to Motorstorm. I think Motorstorm does that a lot better than Dirt, but that mode can still be pretty fun when it's not busting your balls. The modes that I really like in Dirt 2 are the ones that have you doing rally racing. Those are pretty unique and are some of the most fun I've had with a racing game this generation.

If you haven't already seen it, check out the GameTrailers review on Dirt. It does a great job of breaking down the game and showing it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back