The Line Drawn in the Sand OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
For 360? I'm kind of like really annoyed that I missed out on that. I probably would've even bought a PS3 version at that price.

[quote name='Rocko']
I wish this came with Smash Hits.[/QUOTE]

Has Activision ever said when importing Smash Hits tracks into GH5 is gonna happen?

[quote name='lordwow']If I bring my 360 HD home with me, can I play my XBLA games on my brother's 360?[/QUOTE]

Only if his box is online/and you're signed in to that box

[quote name='lilboo']:wave:[/QUOTE]

:wave:

[quote name='Mojimbo']
Has anyone seen the GHWT guitar bundles on clearance at Target? [/QUOTE]

At the closest stores, I've only seen the PS2/PS3 bundles get to $22.xx and only the WT guitar sets.

The Double Les Paul PS2/3 bundles didn't last that long.

The 360 2x LP and WT bundles were either gone quick @ $44.xx or stuck at $62.xx for weeks

[quote name='Mojimbo']Why don't you have GH5 yet, Rocko?[/QUOTE]
I don't like paying much for GH games.

I haven't even played Metallica or Smash Hits.

[quote name='Mojimbo']For 360? I'm kind of like really annoyed that I missed out on that. I probably would've even bought a PS3 version at that price.[/QUOTE]

360, PS3, and Wii :cool: I couldn't really afford it at the time. I kind of wish I had since I can never get star power to activate properly on ANY of my guitars. I miss sooooo many notes when I try and get star power to go off.

I just always hit the back button with the back of my hand to activate star power. So much easier in my opinion. That is why I don't like the Xplorer guitar as much, because you can't do that.

[quote name='munch'] I kind of wish I had since I can never get star power to activate properly on ANY of my guitars. I miss sooooo many notes when I try and get star power to go off.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I have thought about opening up my Les Paul and wiring a button to it. I haven't payed a GH game since 3 because of it.

Picking up the guitar and bouncing it off the end of my knee works without removing my hands but I still miss a few notes.

[quote name='darthbudge']I just always hit the back button with the back of my hand to activate star power. So much easier in my opinion. That is why I don't like the Xplorer guitar as much, because you can't do that.[/QUOTE]

I end up hitting the strum bar doing that. It really stinks.

[quote name='darthbudge']I just always hit the back button with the back of my hand to activate star power. So much easier in my opinion. That is why I don't like the Xplorer guitar as much, because you can't do that.[/QUOTE]I've tried to do that so many times but I have to awkwardly move the palm of my hand into the right position and end up ruining my streak anyways. The GHWT guitar has a giant button for that at around the same area, which is why I want it.

Maybe it's just the RB drums, but activating star power in the GH games stinks. I much prefer the designated time to activate it rather than interrupt at any time.

I didn't know about the big button. I kind of really regret not getting it now. I bet I could have sold my explorer for, like, $5, and GHWT for $10.

My strat has never given me problems with deploying star power.

The Les Paul on the other hand, I have to throw the neck up 2 or 3 times for it to happen.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck me.

My leisurely long weekend in Milwaukee/Chicago has just turned into a road trip down to around Nashville, TN

:wall:

Suicide.gif

[quote name='h3llbring3r']
Edit: You'll need internet access to get your account on his Xbox.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mojimbo']Yes, as long as you're logged into your XBL account and signed in to Xbox Live.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='manthing']
Only if his box is online/and you're signed in to that box
[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys. I'll have to run the ethernet up to his xbox. He's been too lazy to. I really want to play Beatles RB this weekend, but he also doesn't have a guitar. Maybe I'll just play some sports games.

[quote name='munch']Is that his dick or an outie belly button?[/QUOTE]

:rofl: I really don't even want to know.

[quote name='st0neface']You've missed LinkinPrime slowly being driven into becoming the next wubb.[/QUOTE]

:(

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Castlevania: SOTN (PS) is trading for $19 Amazon GC right now. Definitely sending mine.[/QUOTE]

Sold mine for like $50 back when I got my PS3. Damn, I should've waited... ;)

[quote name='h3llbring3r']As long as you sign in with your XBL account.

Edit: You'll need internet access to get your account on his Xbox.[/QUOTE]

Uh, he'll need internet access regardless. And if he's putting his HDD on his brothers box, he would only need the internet access to allow the XBLA games to play... :whistle2:s

[quote name='st0neface']You've missed LinkinPrime slowly being driven into becoming the next wubb.[/QUOTE]

He's not in a wheelychair and he doesn't unplug his computer and disappear when he does something extremely retarded.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
Uh, he'll need internet access regardless. And if he's putting his HDD on his brothers box, he would only need the internet access to allow the XBLA games to play... :whistle2:s
[/QUOTE]

Isn't that what I was saying? The HDD & DLC contents are locked to the XBL account right, which can't be accessed without the account restore and by default internet access. Or has that changed?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Isn't that what I was saying? The HDD & DLC contents are locked to the XBL account right, which can't be accessed without the account restore and by default internet access. Or has that changed?[/QUOTE]

About that..
We are getting a bigger TV for the living room, and the current HDTV is going into the bedroom. We may get another Xbox because they are like $12 now. I bought pretty much all the XBLA games and DLC under my name.

I'd be ok to put my name on a memory card and be able to download the games on the other Xbox, right? (As long as it has internet)

But what about my BF? Is he able to play anything? Only if I am playing it too?
Just curious as to how that shit works.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Isn't that what I was saying? The HDD & DLC contents are locked to the XBL account right, which can't be accessed without the account restore and by default internet access. Or has that changed?[/QUOTE]

Well, unless you meant account restore for his brothers ID to get on his HDD, that's what I was pointing out.

As I read it, he wanted to just take his HDD to his brother's place and use it in his Xbox so he didn't have to d/l xbla games or dlc or anything. And the answer here is "if you put your hdd in your brother's xbox, you'll need to connect to live with your account for your xbla content to work. if your brother wants to sign in for achievements while playing on your HDD, he'll need to do an account restore or use a memory card to transfer his gamer profile."

The way I read your edit about account restore for lordwow made me think that you thought he wanted to d/l then play his XBLA content on his brother's HDD.

[quote name='lilboo']About that..
We are getting a bigger TV for the living room, and the current HDTV is going into the bedroom. We may get another Xbox because they are like $12 now. I bought pretty much all the XBLA games and DLC under my name.

I'd be ok to put my name on a memory card and be able to download the games on the other Xbox, right? (As long as it has internet)

Just curious as to how that shit works.[/QUOTE]

Cap'n saggy titties:

If everything was bought on xbox 1 under your account, anybody can play it at any time on xbox 1, with or without internet connection.

If you put your profile on a memory card and download all your content to xbox 2, you must be signed into live for all content on your profile to work on xbox 2.

content is tied to accounts, but also to console IDs. when you access your content on a system other than the "licensed" console ID, you must be signed in to live.

make sense?

[quote name='manthing']Got my Juggernaut MUA2 code!

:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

When did you send away for it? :lol:
I did like on Tuesday, :cry: nothing yet

[quote name='lilboo']About that..

Just curious as to how that shit works.[/QUOTE]

If you are getting a new :360: I would do the full account migration to it and put it in the room you will play on it the most.

Doing the account "restore" or signing your XBL account back and forth on multiple Xboxes is a PITA. It takes me about 5-6 minutes to get the account to complete on a fiber connection and about 10 on DSL.

I have two :360: consoles at my house and going between the two with a single gold XBL account sucks. Also, if the internet access is down or XBL is doing maintenance you can't sign-in on the non-default/migrated Xbox to play. It's not a huge deal except for DLC and achievements.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Cap'n saggy titties:

If everything was bought on xbox 1 under your account, anybody can play it at any time on xbox 1, with or without internet connection.

If you put your profile on a memory card and download all your content to xbox 2, you must be signed into live for all content on your profile to work on xbox 2.

content is tied to accounts, but also to console IDs. when you access your content on a system other than the "licensed" console ID, you must be signed in to live.

make sense?[/QUOTE]

So, on the backup 360 I could re-download anything I already bought and have no problems. However, if he wanted to play something (alone) he would need to have me signed in.

yay understanding

[quote name='lilboo']So, on the backup 360 I could re-download anything I already bought and have no problems. However, if he wanted to play something (alone) he would need to have me signed in.

yay understanding[/QUOTE]
Pretty much. If he wanted to play some of your DLC/XBLA games or use your gold access online then yes, he would have to use the account restore function every time.

I have 3 XBL accounts 2 silver and one gold. If I can find another $29 XBL sub deal or trade some crap titles for one then I am going to upgrade one of them.

[quote name='manthing']Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck me.

My leisurely long weekend in Milwaukee/Chicago has just turned into a road trip down to around Nashville, TN

:wall:

Suicide.gif
[/QUOTE]
:rofl: :wave:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Sold mine for like $50 back when I got my PS3. Damn, I should've waited... ;)
[/QUOTE]

Well that ship has sailed, $19 is more than it's worth at this time, specially since it's on XBLA for $10.

[quote name='manthing']They at least got Krystals there, right?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, there's usually one in every town. We used to have a white castle but it closed.:bomb:

edit- Yeah quite a few chik-fil-a places too.

XBOX.com is sooooooo slow on the iPhone. I keep trying to enter one of those freebie codes for the latest DLC pack for CC and it takes forever that by the time I finish it says it's already redeemed :bomb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back