The Line Drawn in the Sand OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
On September 19, Telltale is making the premiere episode of Tales of Monkey Island® a FREE download on their website (http://www.playlikeapirate.com/) all day.

In addition, today through September 21, LucasArts is offering a virtual treasure trove of deals on several versions of The Secret of Monkey Island®: Special Edition titles, including:

•50% off the iPhone and iPod touch version of LucasArts’ new The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition via Apple’s App Store
•50% off The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition on Steam®, Valve Corporation’s delivery and management platform for the PC and Direct2Drive, IGN Entertainment’s digital download store

Best ye’ jump on these offers smartly before they expire!

LucasArts will also soon release a free “lite” version of The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition on the Apple App Store for iPhone and iPod touch as well as a sound board application for iPhone and iPod touch that features 16 witty and ridiculing sound-bites from The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition.
Will definitely check out the free episode of the episodic series.

"I'm the writer, I'm the director,” Dumile said. “If I was to go out there without the mask on, they'd be like, 'Who the fuck is this?' I might send a white dude next ... I'll send a Chinese $$$$er. I'll send ten Chinese $$$$ers. I might send the Blue Man Group.”
The guy who wrote the piece is white, right?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Really? Heroes S1 was $...after that it became Canadian pennies.[/QUOTE]
It isn't what it used to be, but i still like enough of the characters to have an interest in what happens to them.

[quote name='Mojimbo']The guy who wrote the piece is white, right?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='st0neface']It's The New Yorker, is there any doubt?[/QUOTE]
Isn't this by Ta-Nehisi Coates
84186_coates_tanehisi.gif

[quote name='JolietJake']It isn't what it used to be, but i still like enough of the characters to have an interest in what happens to them.[/QUOTE]

I should have quit at S2, I don't know why I stuck around through 3/4ths of S3...I'm officially done with that shitty ass show. S1 was phenomenal, sucks that they couldn't follow on its success.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Nice LP -- my alum email addy works for that. :D[/QUOTE]

Cool.

I sent it to my sis too, she had a pre-order for Amazon for $50 for her laptop, hopefully she can get in on it too.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Why haven't they announced the bee-ta yet? September is winding down already.[/QUOTE]

You mean the beta that isn't happening?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Don't waste your parents' money on that trash, Preston. Just sign up for a month of Netflix and stream it in HD for free.[/QUOTE]

Netflix doesn't work with PS3 as far as I know. The Blu-ray is way too expensive. $50-$60 for the first season when the second is half of that? No thanks.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Hey Evil, I have a bitmetv invite for you.[/QUOTE]

Killer. Hit me in the wet spot with your best shot, dogg.

I have never liked I-tunes. I don't know why so many people use it (aside from the whole ipod thing).

[quote name='Eviltude'] I have never liked I-tunes. I don't know why so many people use it (aside from the whole ipod thing).[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat. If it wasn't for the iPhone I would never have that shit on my PC.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Hell yeah. Definitely going to use that; thanks.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Eviltude']Wow thanks for quoting that liquid, I missed it the first time. Thanks, LP.[/QUOTE]

YW.

I don't have a problem with iTunes, but the new interface is really ugly and the new iPhone app configuration tool is pretty crappy.
--------------

I really, really need to see YYYs live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back