The Line Drawn in the Sand OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']I dont think they sell the AD700 refurbs any more, DP. Check HeadFi.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. The 90 bucks they are new on amazon is a lot harder to stomach than the 65 dollar refurbs.

[quote name='zewone']Kids and Bully are awesome.[/QUOTE]
I'd have to say I liked Kids better, both are very good though.
Chloe Sevigny > Bijou (I am terrible on screen) Phillips

[quote name='darthbudge']Quit talking shit about Napolean Dynamite, DP.[/QUOTE]
It's a horrible movie that was quoted to death for years after it premiered. It deserves my hate.

LOLcat + Mech humor =
Shit only h3llbring3r would find funny.
cat-mecha.jpg

[quote name='JolietJake']Is that a hellcat mech?:lol:[/QUOTE]

Not mine, someone should make a Timber Wolf to rival it with some husky puppies.

[quote name='flowery']Man the end of Weeds was fucking fantastic, though the whole episode was so so. Now it's going to be annoying to wait until next year.[/QUOTE]

I hear ya. I like the way it flowed though, it was pretty calm, seemed like it was going no where, and then out of no where, you're left with your jaw dropped to the floor and the credits roll. It had a great impact.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']LOLcat + Mech humor =
Shit only h3llbring3r would find funny.
cat-mecha.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Awesome!

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I took a pinata from school today.[/QUOTE]

So your scheme worked...what was it?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I hear ya. I like the way it flowed though, it was pretty calm, seemed like it was going no where, and then out of no where, you're left with your jaw dropped to the floor and the credits roll. It had a great impact.[/QUOTE]

You are correct. It was a good season except I still want to gut Celia alive.

~~~

Craig Ferguson is making me laugh and it really hurts when I laugh so I better just finish this Life on Mars episode.

No, just a pinata with no candy.

I'm not sure what I want to do with it. I wanted to hang it up and break it tonight, but then decided not to. As for now he just sits until I figure out what the best thing to do with him is.

[quote name='flowery']You are correct. It was a good season except I still want to gut Celia alive. [/QUOTE]

I concur. Although she does provide some comic relief, I liked where Silas and Doug were heading with the whole medicinal marijuana shop, i think that got killed off too soon.

--------------------------

I gotta get me this shirt:

00061353-241716_400.jpg

------------------

JFD what was your scheme to get it?

[quote name='JolietJake']Is that a hellcat mech?:lol:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DT778']That dude's cut at the end of the TUF episode was brutal.[/QUOTE]
Pretty sure I saw his brain. :D

Terrible fight though.

Bored tonight...decided to do some sleuthing.
Watched that video and learned lots things that weren't mentioned (I don't think) anywhere. I don't think any of these are technically spoilers but if you don't want to know anymore than what you already do please stop reading now -

a. At 9 kills you get "Pave Low" which is a "heavily armored assault helicopter"

b. At least at this low unknown level (has to be under level 27) - You get 2 classes and then at some point you get 3 custom ones. The first 2 might be custom too, but there were named "pessimism" and "skepticism."

c. There are 9 assault rifles in the game. The levels they unlock is at 28, 40, 49?, 60 (this one's stats are super high), and 70. m4a1, famas, scar-h, tar-21 are your first 4 in that order. These weapons have an additional mobility stat to them.

d. 10 Attachments for assault rifles.
1. Grenade launcher requires marksman I. Does nothing to your stats.
2. Red Dot requires marksman II. Does nothing to your stats.
3. silencer requires marksman III. It only reduces range about 20% kinda like cod4.
4. 1 classified attachment that requires marksman IV. No stat changes.
5. the next is also classified and requires marksman V.
6 The next is a shotgun attachment! Waaahhh. Looks like a shotgun you add to your gun! It appears to unlock by a "challenge."
7. The next is another classified attachment that is unlocked by a challenge. Does no stat changes.
8. The next is a heart beat sensor and does no stat changes.
9. The next is another classified and unlocks by a challenge. This one increases your range by about 20%. I'm guessing this might be a scope attachment.
10. the last attachment is another challenge based one and does no stat changes.

Secondary Weapons - Do NOT affect mobility. No mobility stat.

machine pistols - 4 total
1.) you start with the pp2000. That's right I said PP. Oh wait, wrong thread. The gun's stats are impressive and almost compare to some of the assault rifles.
2.) auto-G18. stats are worse than pp2000.
3.) classified
4.) classified

machine pistols have 6 possible attachments -
a.) Red dot
b.) Silencer
c.) classified
d.) Akimbo
e.) classified
f.) classified

Shotguns - 5 total
1.) Start with the spas-12. Pump action. High damage. medium fire rate. semi-low accuracy and fire rate.
2.)AA-12 - high rate of fire high damage but really very low range and accuracy. (not like the real thing haha)
3 - 5) classified.

Handguns - 4 total
1.) Start with USP .45 - semi-auto. Mid accuracy and range. high fire rate. low damage.
2.) .44 magnum - high everything but accuracy.

Launchers - 5 different kinds

1.) Start with AT4 - medium everything except mid-high damage.
2. Thumper X 2 - "Grenade Launcher" - mid everything. Literally down the middle on everything.
3. Classified - unlocked at level 30 - almost identical stats to AT4.
4 - 5 classified no info.

Special Grenade (literally 1 frame of this video lol) - 3 options
1. Flash Grenade x2
2. Stun Grenade x2
3. Smoke grenade x1.

Perk slot 1 - 5 choices
1. Marathon - unlimited running (paraphrase)
2. Slight of Hand -
3. Scavenger
4. Bling
5. Classified

Perk slot 2 - 5 choices
1. Stopping Power
2. Lightweight - "move faster"
3. Hardline - "Killstreak require 1 less kill"
4. Cold-Blooded - Unrecognizable? by UAV, air support, sentries and thermal.
5. classified.

Perk Slot 3 - 6 choices

1. Commando - "increased melee distance"
2. Steady Aim
3. Scrambler
4 - 6 classified

DeathStreak - 4 choices

1. CopyCat - 4 deaths
2. Painkiller - 3 deaths
3. Classified - unlocked at level 27
4. Classified - unlocked at level 47

Other misc stuff -

1. You can press X to see the challenge details to unlock something so it's not a super mystery what you need to do.
2. You also press X to see challenges for the gun you have selected rather. No need to go to your barracks.
3. Every perk (except death streak) has a pro version and all are unlocked by a challenge.
4. There are at least 70 levels.
5. The blast shield equipment protects you from explosions but you lose your mini-map.
:shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back