The Line Drawn in the Sand OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='munch']Hey Stoneface, thanks for blowing off my game invite! :cool:[/QUOTE]

I was in and out of my room between songs, I legit never saw it.

[quote name='st0neface']I was in and out of my room between songs, I legit never saw it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='munch']:cry:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Maklershed']:drool:[/QUOTE]

I am so confused right now.

I have a dilemma that only the OTT can help save me...

December 10 is my 10 year anniversary. I booked us a 4 day cruise to the Caribbean. She already knows this, after 10 years of marriage there are no surprises...well, ones that I will divulge here. ;)

One of the ports is Grand Cayman, at which time I'm going to let her go to the jewelry store of her choice and go nuts.

She asked me what can she get for me...and I honestly don't know. I thought about upgrading my 32" Panny to something in the 40"+ range, but there is nothing wrong with my 32". Then I thought about the Prestige Edition of MW:2, but for an extra few hundred I can get the LE 360...but again, I really don't need it.

So, I come to the OTT for help. And NO,
I will not ask if I can stick it in her pooper...just wanted to get that out of the way.

[quote name='manthing']Anyone get a Juggernaut MUA2 code from GS yet?[/QUOTE]

No...But I think a Hulk code is in my copy. I got it from Best Buy on Tuesday.

Hulk > Juggernaut

;)

[quote name='Number83']I have a dilemma that only the OTT can help save me...

December 10 is my 10 year anniversary. I booked us a 4 day cruise to the Caribbean. She already knows this, after 10 years of marriage there are no surprises...well, ones that I will divulge here. ;)

One of the ports is Grand Cayman, at which time I'm going to let her go to the jewelry store of her choice and go nuts.

She asked me what can she get for me...and I honestly don't know. I thought about upgrading my 32" Panny to something in the 40"+ range, but there is nothing wrong with my 32". Then I thought about the Prestige Edition of MW:2, but for an extra few hundred I can get the LE 360...but again, I really don't need it.

So, I come to the OTT for help. And NO,
I will not ask if I can stick it in her pooper...just wanted to get that out of the way.
[/QUOTE]

Are you not asking because you know she'll say no, or because you don't want to? Don't sell yourself short: it's been 10 long years. You deserve it!

[quote name='brak']yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

ff7scloudback.png
[/quote]
yesssssssssss.

[quote name='Number83']No...But I think a Hulk code is in my copy. I got it from Best Buy on Tuesday.

Hulk > Juggernaut

;)[/QUOTE]

When I went to GS they were giving out extra codes, this was Tuesday though, so unlikely they still have any but it's worth a shot.

[quote name='munch']Are you not asking because you know she'll say no, or because you don't want to? Don't sell yourself short: it's been 10 long years. You deserve it![/QUOTE]

:rofl:

1) She'd probably say GTFO, and then put me on a "Sex Timeout";
2) I honestly don't think I want to anyway. When Number84 was born, I stopped thinking of her in 'that' way. Damn kids...they ruin EVERYTHING!

[quote name='Brak']YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

ff7scloudback.png
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']yesssssssssss.[/QUOTE]

It's really dissapointing that the state I live in is so determined to persecute that young fellow.

:whistle2:(

[quote name='lordwow']I'm shocked.[/QUOTE]

Of course you are, you're the one siccing MPAA cronies on him.

LEAVE HIM ALONE!

Scirbblenauts is pretty entertaining but I see what people say by janky controls. Sometimes when I go to pick up stuff it just goes flying off into the distance for no reason.

[quote name='munch']I am so confused right now.[/QUOTE]

That's because I quoted Mojimbo, not you. :lol:

Airline flight pricing is INSANE.

For example:

A flight from MSP to ORD on United is $160

A flight on United from MSP to ORD the from ORD to MKE is $60.

Keep in mind that both prices are using the same outbound flight to ORD

confused0081.gif

[quote name='manthing']Airline flight pricing is INSANE.

For example:

A flight from MSP to ORD on United is $160

A flight on United from MSP to ORD the from ORD to MKE is $60.

Keep in mind that both prices are using the same outbound flight to ORD

confused0081.gif
[/QUOTE]
Yea, I've stopped trying to figure that out and just look for the best deals.

Flying from ATL to DC is all over the map, and car rental fees vary to an insane degree. A car rental in Atlanta, Seattle, L.A. or Miami that cost $35-50 p.d. is $100 or more in D.C. or Boston. I guess that is local junk taxes/fees though.

When you see a note that's smaller than the full sized ones, don't strum, just hammer your finger on the fret. Make sure you strum on the full sized one before, or else you'll miss the hammer-on.

Ok, I was reading that way wrong. I thought you had to play ALL the notes without strumming, which i didn't understand. I get it now.

[quote name='lordwow']If I bring my 360 HD home with me, can I play my XBLA games on my brother's 360?[/QUOTE]
As long as you sign in with your XBL account.

Edit: You'll need internet access to get your account on his Xbox.

Why don't you have GH5 yet, Rocko?

Has anyone seen the GHWT guitar bundles on clearance at Target? I've been to like 6 in the last month and the closest I saw was a PS2 GHWT guitar bundle.[quote name='lordwow']If I bring my 360 HD home with me, can I play my XBLA games on my brother's 360?[/QUOTE]Yes, as long as you're logged into your XBL account and signed in to Xbox Live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back