The "LinkinPrime has a complimentary first-run theater at his workplace" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, after playing the trial of CC, it sorta reminds me of Guardian Heroes in a bizarre way...Now I definitely have to get some points sometime soon so I can get this game.

She sucks Vincent Gallo's ____ in The Brown Bunny, Maklershed. :)

She needs a nose job, her shnoz almost single-handedly ruined Zodiac for me.

[quote name='Mojimbo']She sucks Vincent Gallo's ____ in The Brown Bunny, Maklershed. :)

She needs a nose job, her shnoz almost single-handedly ruined Zodiac for me.[/quote]
You mean the stupid story that went nowhere didn't do it for you?

[quote name='Mojimbo']She sucks Vincent Gallo's ____ in The Brown Bunny, Maklershed. :)[/quote]

Ohhh yeah. I forgot that was her. That dude is crazy. Whoever he wishes cancer on, they end up getting it.

IMG_0202.jpg

I was in this waiting room for almost 5 hours until my mother decided she wanted to go home and I drove her back. Sure enough about an hour later after that, my niece was born.

Now that just leaves me in my family to get married and have children. :whistle2:#

[quote name='dcfox']You mean the stupid story that went nowhere didn't do it for you?[/QUOTE]...

Yeah, if only they had caught the killer, just like in real life!

[quote name='jman619']Anyone got any ms points for sale by chance? I really want cc, and don't have a cc to get them off of the system... how ironic ^_^[/QUOTE]

I have a 1600 point card I'm probably never going to use.

Want to PayPal me for it?

[quote name='Mojimbo']...

Yeah, if only they had caught the killer, just like in real life![/quote]
No I mean if the movie didn't span 30 years. It had less to do with the Zodiac killer and more to do with one man's stupid obsession that destroyed his family and in the end accomplished nothing except bore the hell out of you.

[quote name='Rocko']Zew.

Possibly twice, I'm not sure if he was serious or not, or if I read the comment right, and I can't go and check.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, two bullshit reasons that wubb won't even tell me why which is fucking retarded since I can't really ask anyone else since Cheapy isn't accepting PMs.

The one thing that really upset me about Zodiac was that
the guy he thought it was for the last half of the film ended up not being the guy

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']:rofl: @ the shitting animals in CC.[/quote]

Yeah, that is awesome, first with the owl and then the deer with the exploding projectile shit....it was hilarious :rofl:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yeah, that is awesome, first with the owl and then the deer with the exploding projectile shit....it was hilarious :rofl:[/quote]
I liked the chase scene with the one deer shooting across the screen with rocket-propelled shit while the other three ran. That and the bear popping out of the bushes and shitting himself to death. :lol: I thought the owl would shit on somebody hiding in the bushes to make them jump out, but found it funny that he just shits himself to death.

[quote name='darthbudge']I am gonna stand by Wubb and LP on this one...

I know that really they are just following Cheapy's orders. However, if you don't agree with the law, you shouldn't be enforcing it. Plain and simple. Not just saying "Oh I am just following orders." Thousands of Nazi officers said that during WWII and did that suddenly make it right?[/quote]Wow. That's so offensive on so many levels. I don't know where to begin with it.

[quote name='darthbudge']I am not worried about getting banned from infractions. I am worried about my statement and being instabanned.[/quote]That's one way to begin with it, I think.

[quote name='darthbudge']I compared people in power to Nazi's man! Even though, honest to god, I wasn't trying to compare anyone individually to Nazi's. I know some people might not listen to me.[/quote]Someone obviously listened to you, since it's been quoted a few times. Guess you might want to think before picking an analogy next time.

Well, as I said I am sorry and I removed the post just a minute after it had been posted. So could we please just delete it all get it all over with? I really, honestly did not mean to call anyone a Nazi. It was just the only analogy for my point that I could think of. But yeah, I will be more careful next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
While it was an extreme comparison on darthbudge's part, I see where he's coming from, not comparing the actual actions of moderators and Nazis. He isn't trying to call you guys Nazis, he's just comparing the mentality of doing what one is told even though you don't agree. I don't really think it's fair to jump down his throat saying he called all moderators Nazis.

[quote name='darthbudge']Well, as I said I am sorry and I removed the post just a minute after it had been posted. So could we please just delete it all get it all over with? I really, honestly did not mean to call anyone a Nazi. It was just the only analogy for my point that I could think of. But yeah, I will be more careful next time.[/quote]Obviously, you weren't sorry enough to think that it might not be a good thing to say it.

I think I'll let it sit out there on public display for a while and sink in a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Castle Crashers reminds me of the days where I'd put on my roller skates and dance to disco in my garage. :oops:

Why is it so fun? ;x

[quote name='shrike4242']Obviously, you weren't sorry enough to think that it might not be a good to say it.[/quote]

...What?

[quote name='tiredfornow']darthbudge, go to your corner.

Play time is over.[/quote]

I think I am gonna do this. Just play some TF2 or CC and lay low for a little. At least not say anything controversial.

Anyone want a TF2 Guest Pass?

[quote name='darthbudge']I think I am gonna do this. Just play some TF2 or CC and lay low for a little. At least not say anything controversial.

Anyone want a TF2 Guest Pass?[/quote]

TF2 Guest Passes are supposed to have been burned! How did you manage to keep it secret? To keep it safe?

I miss the old Shrike, the one that didn't treat us all like children that needed to be condescended to.

The kid's fifteen, and he made a mistake. Give him a fucking break

Finally watching the Skins preseason game from last weekend off the DVR. Damn they look like shit.

And they just kicked a field goal to make it 41 to 3. Hooray! If that were the regular season I'd be pissed but since it's just preseason I guess they wanted to give the FG unit some work.

[quote name='wubb']Finally watching the Skins preseason game from last weekend off the DVR. Damn they look like shit.

And they just kicked a field goal to make it 41 to 3. Hooray![/quote]
Running up the score! :whee:

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']I miss the old Shrike, the one that didn't treat us all like children that needed to be condescended to.

The kid's fifteen, and he made a mistake. Give him a fucking break[/quote]Because you asked me so nicely, I'll take care of it.

I think the point's been made, and no need to carry the budgegrudge any further.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']This will be what gets tom brady and his patriot buddies knocked into the next dimension.[/QUOTE]

That's true. They have bad karma. Plus the cheating thing can't help, cosmically speaking.

[quote name='Maklershed']I see CrashSpyro on that list. :whee:[/quote]
It's the only way to win. :D

Ackbar's not making with the co-op, so does anybody else want in?

[quote name='Maklershed']Wubb .. let's get RSV2 co-op cheese this weekend! :whee:[/QUOTE]

I can't do it! Well maybe Monday! :whee:

I bet wow will chomp at the bit to jump on it with you.

Damn...what'd you guys do to get two mods all up in here?

I may split before Gwenny completes the trifecta of terror.

Actually, that's not true...I just really wanted to say "Trifecta of Terror."

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back