The "LinkinPrime has a complimentary first-run theater at his workplace" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='wubb']I can't do it! Well maybe Monday! :whee:

I bet wow will chomp at the bit to jump on it with you.[/quote]

I'm scurred though. What if he talks me into trying meth?

[quote name='Liquid 2']What was the last OTT deleted for?[/quote]

Budge was talking about how mods are like cloche hats.

[quote name='wubb']That's true. They have bad karma. Plus the cheating thing can't help, cosmically speaking.[/quote]
Bad Karma? How do you explain the good looks, millions of dollars and the super model girlfriend? :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']Bad Karma? How do you explain the good looks, millions of dollars and the super model girlfriend? :lol:[/QUOTE]

super model girlfriends are a lot of trouble.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Damn...what'd you guys do to get two mods all up in here?

I may split before Gwenny completes the trifecta of terror.

Actually, that's not true...I just really wanted to say "Trifecta of Terror."[/QUOTE]

Booo! :cool:

[quote name='dcfox']Bad Karma? How do you explain the good looks, millions of dollars and the super model girlfriend? :lol:[/quote]

millions of dollars can be said for most starters in the NFL.
super model gf is debatable.
good looks? what the fuck are you on? better yet, boooooo! we have a recruit for your team.

10 out of 15 people online on my friends list are playing Castle Crashers. Thats the most I've ever seen so many people playing the same thing at once.

[quote name='Maklershed']10 out of 15 people online on my friends list are playing Castle Crashers. Thats the most I've ever seen so many people playing the same thing at once.[/QUOTE]

Nearly everyone on my list was playing GTAIV when it first dropped.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']millions of dollars can be said for most starters in the NFL.
super model gf is debatable.
good looks? what the fuck are you on? better yet, boooooo! we have a recruit for your team.[/quote]
Don't get me wrong I'm not a fan of the guy but it's not any mystery why women find him attractive. Even staunchly straight men, like myself, can't deny he's good looking.

tom_brady_vman_091807.jpg

tombrady2.jpg

I can deny it. Cause he's average looking.
If they gave budge the makeup artist and photographer he had for those shoots, he could probably look as good.
Hell, didn't keyblade say he was cute, under the acne? :p

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Damn...what'd you guys do to get two mods all up in here?

I may split before Gwenny completes the trifecta of terror.

Actually, that's not true...I just really wanted to say "Trifecta of Terror."[/QUOTE]

Don't forget Trakan.

Tried to play co-op, but it said the game was unavailable and kicked me, then it wouldn't let me do anything but exit back to the dashboard. Is this the problem that co-op's having right now?

[quote name='dcfox']Don't get me wrong I'm not a fan of the guy but it's not any mystery why women find him attractive. Even staunchly straight men, like myself, can't deny he's good looking.

tom_brady_vman_091807.jpg

tombrady2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Thanks DC :)

[quote name='lilboo']I know she is! But that's cool! DC, JFD and myself, we make up a trifecta of bottoms :whee:[/quote]

trifecta of bottoms, trifecta of mods... which trifecta is next?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']trifecta of bottoms, trifecta of mods... which trifecta is next?[/QUOTE]

m-m-m-m-mexicans?! :shock:

Told you the mods would scare me away.

I'm just messing around with different styles in my sketchbook, doing a big-thighed Psylocke, and Pixie is all over me, trying to get me to do some Inuyasha stuff. I kinda snapped at her, because I was just blowing off steam and didn't feel like dealing with any requests.

damn, I was this close to buying a used PS3 for 250 from my cousin's friend.

Three things stopped me.

1. I don't trust my cousin's friends
2. I just got a new job so if this is a HOT item and I get busted, I lose everything.
3. The only thing I would get out of a PS3 would be the blu ray player!

[quote name='ITDEFX']damn, I was this close to buying a used PS3 for 250 from my cousin's friend.

Three things stopped me.

1. I don't trust my cousin's friends
2. I just got a new job so if this is a HOT item and I get busted, I lose everything.
3. The only thing I would get out of a PS3 would be the blu ray player![/quote]

Back around '92 or '93, I mentioned to a guy I worked with That I wanted to get a Sega Genesis. He asked what games I wanted, and I mentioned about 6 or so. A couple days later, we're at work and he says, "Come out to my car." We go out and there is a box with a Genesis and about a dozen games - including all the ones I mentioned. "$70 for all of it," He said.

"How hot is it?" I asked.

"Man, man, man...don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to!"

He had a point. At the end of the night, I was $70 lighter, but had my first Sega system and a bunch of games...

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Woah. I'm in two trifectas. :cool:

Too much CC today.
At least I'm at the top of my leaderboard. :wave:[/QUOTE]

JFD, top?
Please. :nottalking:

[quote name='Moxio']Shit, looks like I missed some budgie drama! :bomb:[/quote]
I think he must've been drunk or something. He went off on everybody saying that the mods were Nazis and that Cheapy was worse than Hitler.

[quote name='lilboo']$250 for a blu ray player is $.
I highly doubt you'll be caught if it's hot.[/quote]

:cool:

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Back around '92 or '93, I mentioned to a guy I worked with That I wanted to get a Sega Genesis. He asked what games I wanted, and I mentioned about 6 or so. A couple days later, we're at work and he says, "Come out to my car." We go out and there is a box with a Genesis and about a dozen games - including all the ones I mentioned. "$70 for all of it," He said.

"How hot is it?" I asked.

"Man, man, man...don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to!"

He had a point. At the end of the night, I was $70 lighter, but had my first Sega system and a bunch of games...[/quote]

I don't trust my cousin's friends. The story he gave me sounded fishy as he said his friend owed this other guy 250 and offered his PS3 (400) instead. That guy just needs 250 cash to pay off his debt. Funny thing is that I got the message on my voice mail when I was half asleep (long day) and had a dream that my other cousin in Orlando was selling his PS3 for 250 and was going to give me games for it and so on. Weird.

Anyways too much of a risk. Yea if it wasn't HOT then I miss out on a 250$ blu ray player. Either that or my cousin loses my 250$ :bomb: I turned the conversation around and convinced him that he could get it if he wants and sell it for 300 or 350.

oh well.

My music appreciation teacher is confusing the hell out of me. He has no schedule on his syllabus. He lists a few things we'll be doing and says to read the chapters of the book and listen to the included CDs. There's no schedule detailing what date certain chapters should be read by or anyhting at all. He gives pop quizzes, yet i don't understand how he can, since we may or may not have read the corresponding chapters of the book since there's no outlined schedule.

What the fuck....:bomb:

[quote name='JolietJake']My music appreciation teacher is confusing the hell out of me. He has no schedule on his syllabus. He lists a few things we'll be doing and says to read the chapters of the book and listen to the included CDs. There's no schedule detailing what date certain chapters should be read by or anyhting at all. He gives pop quizzes, yet i don't understand how he can, since we may or may not have read the corresponding chapters of the book since there's no outlined schedule.

What the fuck....:bomb:[/quote]

I hate planning out the year. I can't do that, so I go with the flow. Less stress. this works for some teachers, others are hard core planners. Some places don't care when and how you do it as long as the necessary subjects are taught.

[quote name='JolietJake']My music appreciation teacher is confusing the hell out of me. He has no schedule on his syllabus. He lists a few things we'll be doing and says to read the chapters of the book and listen to the included CDs. There's no schedule detailing what date certain chapters should be read by or anyhting at all. He gives pop quizzes, yet i don't understand how he can, since we may or may not have read the corresponding chapters of the book since there's no outlined schedule.

What the fuck....:bomb:[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the big leagues :cool:

[quote name='ITDEFX']I hate planning out the year. I can't do that, so I go with the flow. Less stress. this works for some teachers, others are hard core planners. Some places don't care when and how you do it as long as the necessary subjects are taught.[/quote]

We have two essays to write, one at mid term and another at final, i guess that's when we should be halfway and then completely through reading the book.

I just don't see how he can give pop quizzes without being sure it's after the point we should have read those chapters in the book. Since he doesn't even know we should have already read them, i'm clueless.

What's worse is that the syllabus states we have to attend two concerts for an A or B in the class, looks like i'll be taking a C for the class. I have neither the time nor desire to attend any of my school's music productions.

[quote name='lordwow']Welcome to the big leagues :cool:[/quote]
Well actually this is the only teacher i've had do this yet, this isn't my first semester or anything.

I don't even have an interest in music really, i just took the class because it's supposed to be the easiest humanities class offered.

[quote name='Moxio']Argh Seagate cancelled my order! Damn im pist!!!! :bomb:[/quote]

Same thing for me and Jimbo. Only 10% off coupons too. That really sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back