The "LinkinPrime has a complimentary first-run theater at his workplace" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got my gh3 check and guess I'll be waiting for the 7th, but say I was to buy a 360 arcade.

Can I use any ole' hard drive and hook it up to the 360 (after formatting to FAT32) to use for game saves and the store downloads and such?

[quote name='wubb']I think I'm over halfway through COD2. Shit is tough.[/QUOTE]
No one cares.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Brak...you might dig this Flying Lotus stuff.[/QUOTE]
What is it?

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']So If I go thru the effort of getting my t-shirt designs printed and website up and running?
Will you jotos buy them?
[/QUOTE]

Only if one of them reads, "Hippos do it underwater!"

Jameson, Jonah.

jonah_jameson.jpg

[quote name='crystalklear64']So I got my gh3 check and guess I'll be waiting for the 7th, but say I was to buy a 360 arcade.

Can I use any ole' hard drive and hook it up to the 360 (after formatting to FAT32) to use for game saves and the store downloads and such?[/quote]No. There is a way to use a specific WD sata hard drive but other than that you have to get an official hard drive.

I picked up a kick ass cigarette tin the other day with Ronald Reagan on it that says "Ronald Reagan speaks out against socialized medicine" that's absolutely amazing.

I'm too cheap to buy cigarettes though, as enjoyable as they are, so I just put gum in there. :lol:

[quote name='Liquid 2']I picked up a kick ass cigarette tin the other day with Ronald Reagan on it that says "Ronald Reagan speaks out against socialized medicine" that's absolutely amazing.

I'm too cheap to buy cigarettes though, as enjoyable as they are, so I just put gum in there. :lol:[/quote]

he dropped an album with the very same title....and its not very good. The title is very true to the content.

Chumps like dallow need to stop posting up in the house that Jesus built.

Stupid kids always up in here trying to make a name for themselves by posting useless pictures of bands nobody cares about. :roll:

I got home late, so I'll download it tomorrow.
I hear the server is busted for it though.
I need to mang up a few of them solo anyway.

Moxio, it's an expression.
But I don't know it's origins. :(

Zew, is it basically the game starting over every time you choose a new character? I'm slightly confused about having all the different characters, since it seems like there'd be some reason to have them but being level 1 I'd think using anyone but your main character would be useless.

Yeah Rock, it seems like every time you use a new character you start from the beginning. I had mainly played as the Blue Knight, but when I tried the Red Knight I was back at the beginning with only the first area unlocked.

Is there any advantage to using multiple characters? :whistle2:k

I kinda regret using the red knight, but I only got to the first boss so I spose I could switch.

From what I know, no :lol:
The only way you can start with a new character later in the game, is if you join a game where they have progressed far. I had played solo for a bit with the blue dude, and when my BF wanted to play.. I picked the blue knight again and he picked the green knight. I was still at my current level and I had all the levels that I had unlocked, well, unlocked.

[quote name='Brak']What is it?[/QUOTE]

He makes hip-hop beats that are very influenced by stuff like Boards of Canada since he uses a lot ambient samples and whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back