The "Listen All Y'all Is A Sa-Budge-tage" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JolietJake']Well, at least it looks like you have a sidewalk.[/QUOTE]
I do. This lady walks her huge golden retriever by. He is sweet as can be but a monster in size. My cats will flip.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Your house looks really good Lulu.

I have an intense hatred for Ford Explorer trucks though. :lol:[/QUOTE]
That's my mom's midlife crisis car. My dad got a miata for his midlife crisis car.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']That's my mom's midlife crisis car. My dad got a miata for his midlife crisis car.[/QUOTE]

I can't decide which is worse, the Miata or the Explorer. :lol:

What did your house look like before all the work?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']You're right. :)[/QUOTE]

:applause:

Has anyone seen the 800 point cards at GS? I'd get one for Temp just to shut him the fuck up.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I can't decide which is worse, the Miata or the Explorer. :lol:

What did your house look like before all the work?[/QUOTE]
The outside was fine other than an overgrown yard. The inside was ug... my blog has before and after. I have made up stories of the people that once lived here. I think only children lived in this house, children who loved to draw on walls and hang pictures all over the places with screws and nails.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Still no code and I've emailed him multiple times.

Time to file a claim.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Outinthedark']Holy shit you are impatient. Has it been 7 days? No...didn't think so.

You should probably see yourself out of the thread while you are at it...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='decrot']2 days? are you serious? you can't even file a claim till 7 days. you're fucking retarded[/QUOTE]

[quote name='decrot']yea thats right, because ebay allows sellers more than 2 fucking days for a seller to get an item to a buyer. and you actually have to wait 30 days to even expect a refund.

But beside that fact, you really need to get a life to freak out over a xbla game. going as far as sending more than 1 email and leaving a neg feedback, you are the true definition of a douchy ebay buyer. If you want a game instantly, buy it from xblm. douches like you who expect to pay dirt cheap prices but expect premium service makes me wanna punch a bitch.[/QUOTE]:lol:

[quote name='Mojimbo']:lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you'd think I punched their mothers or something.

Plus, it's been four days now.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I have one that's RROD temp...you would just need to fix the RROD and upgrade the FW[/QUOTE]

Yeah, ok. Because I know how to do all that.

I'm going to give him until tomorrow. If it's not here when I get home from work, I'll just file a claim with paypal, he can keep the positive feedback and I get Peggle. Whatever.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Polos are for gays.[/QUOTE]

Sooooooooo wrong. Polo's are $$$$.

[quote name='crystalklear64']i have, as in i have been playing it, so it was coincidence that budge should mention that i gift him an indiana jones game of all things[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I saw you playing it. That is what reminded me that I want to play them. :cool:

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Unibrows will get you laid.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl:

[quote name='Liquid 2']So will hair cut like a duck's ass. :0)[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I hate all the quests I'm doing right now in Fallout 3. Think it's possible to tackle Broken Steel at level 14? I seem to be pretty much un stoppable with my $$$$a Fawxe at my side.

Anyone want to play Worms 2/Red Faction/Halo/COD4/Battlefield 1943/FNR4?

Instead of asking if someone wants to play a game and then listing every game you own, just beg people to play something with you in general. Even though they won't.

I don't know if I want to see Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea in theatres. I saw a poster for it at the movie theatre tonight and was excited to see it's finally coming out here, but the main two characters are played by Miley Cyrus's little sister and a young Jonas brother who isn't actually in the trio. :|

Go anyways, the Ghilbi dubs I've heard are really good and I almost always hate dubs. Seeing Howl's Moving Castle at an actual theatre was fantastic.

I'll probably end up going just because it'll be a great visual experience. IMO, animation in a theatre is more worthwhile than a live action movie.

I absolutely loved Howl's Moving Castle. I think that's my favorite Miyazaki of the ones I've seen.

I've never even heard of that movie. I have heard of Eureka's Castle though. That shit was tight.

Title-eureekascastle.jpg

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Nah, the shit I used to watch kicked ass. It played on Showtime late at night.[/QUOTE]
Which one was it?
[quote name='becuzimbrown']WTF?! this guy wants 100 bucks to :cool: my 360! fuck that.[/QUOTE]

That's a :cool: deal. You should take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back