The "Listen All Y'all Is A Sa-Budge-tage" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most recommended Yahoo photo.

capt.photo_1246949898458-1-0.jpg

Google never recommended no titties.

[quote name='Mojimbo']From who?[/QUOTE]
I think the same dude that DP did.

I saw that earlier ackbar, it's like yahoo knows me.

[quote name='seanr1221']Rocko, did you get in on the GH: Metallica/SH for 70.00 deal?[/QUOTE]
No. Didn't even hear about it.

[quote name='TheRock88']A part of me likes spending time in Hawaii, another part of me just wants to go home so I can play 1943.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, you couldn't play it right now anyways.

You guys know anywhere that sells good, cheap button down shirts? I could use a few new ones, but the ones at AE and Dillards are kind of expensive.

If you're going to Kohl's, make sure your know your measurements to get a fitted shirt. You don't want to look like a H?m?nSn?tch?r with a billowing shirt.

[quote name='darthbudge']You get what you pay for, Puma. I would say it is better to have 2 or 3 good shirts, than 5 or 6 crappy ones.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, a $30 solid polo covers you better than a $10 one. :cool:

Puma, AE is cheap. They have a ton of clearance stuff. Even Express gets pretty cheap. I once got 3 golf shirts for 17.00 each.

[quote name='seanr1221']Puma, AE is cheap. They have a ton of clearance stuff. Even Express gets pretty cheap. I once got 3 golf shirts for 17.00 each.[/QUOTE]

All of AE's clearance button downs are in medium are OOS online. :cry:

I hadn't ever seen that Express store before. I really like there clothes, I'll have to do some of my school clothes shopping there.

I posted a blog about my progress being made on my house. I work on it from 7AM-6PM with my mom who is super handywoman.
outside.jpg

It's not too big, not too small, just right for a single gal like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back