The "Listen All Y'all Is A Sa-Budge-tage" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']JJ: It's an old PCIE (like when it first came out)
Budge: Is that a PCIE or an AGP? If PCIE, then yeah sure I'd be willing to wait then. Thanks a ton.[/QUOTE]
I have an old ATI X200 or some series card, it's PCI-E. You can have it if you want, i've never used it as it was given to me and i never needed it. Isn't a powerhouse or anything.

[quote name='Moxio']JJ: It's an old PCIE (like when it first came out)
Budge: Is that a PCIE or an AGP? If PCIE, then yeah sure I'd be willing to wait then. Thanks a ton.[/QUOTE]

It is PCI-E. I'll try to get it fixed sometime next week.

[quote name='JolietJake']You realize the worms series is a lot larger than the two games on xbla, right? There was at least one 3D worms game made.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worms_3D[/QUOTE]

The Worms games on Xbox were in 3D also.

[quote name='JolietJake']You realize the worms series is a lot larger than the two games on xbla, right? There was at least one 3D worms game made.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worms_3D[/QUOTE]

You said they should have stuck with 2D as if they stayed with 3D...I'm saying that the newest titles Worms and Worms 2: Armageddon are 2D.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You said they should have stuck with 2D as if they stayed with 3D...I'm saying that the newest titles Worms and Worms 2: Armageddon are 2D.[/QUOTE]
....they never should have went 3D in the first place, hence they "should have stuck with 2D.

And those games aren't really new anyway.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Hmm, do I want benefits, or do I want more hourly.[/QUOTE]
It depends on the benefits, but I'd probably say benefits.

I tried playing Sim City 4 the other day. Even on my newer system, it still starts getting choppy after the city gets large. That game can bring any system to it's knees it seems.

[quote name='Moxio']It depends on the benefits, but I'd probably say benefits.[/QUOTE]

Health, payed vacation, and holidays. I'm thinking of just taking the health, since the job is likely only until October anyways, so the time off won't really be needed. I could use a new pair of glasses though.

[quote name='munch']This is what I'm going to try and see, jimbo: http://www.waitingforgodottheplay.com/[/QUOTE]

That looks amazingly sick. Let us know how it is. :cool:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Health, payed vacation, and holidays. I'm thinking of just taking the health, since the job is likely only until October anyways, so the time off won't really be needed. I could use a new pair of glasses though.[/QUOTE]

Oh, just until October? Then, yeah, probably just the health then, if that, really.

I used to be nervous about not having health care when I didn't have it, but now that I do, I feel like it's such a waste of money because I never use it.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'll sell it to you for $8.08.[/QUOTE]

Meh...I have it on disk, it just be easier to play it straight from the HDD.

[quote name='Moxio']That looks amazingly sick. Let us know how it is. :cool:

Oh, just until October? Then, yeah, probably just the health then, if that, really.[/QUOTE]

There's a possibility I'll be transferred to a different project at the end of the cycle, but I figure I can change benefits at a later date.

[quote name='darthbudge']Peggle comes on a disc for the 360?[/QUOTE]

P11699456.jpg

[quote name='Temporaryscars']LinkinPrime, will you teach me how to be a pirate?[/QUOTE]

Sure...step 1:

Buy this book:

Step 2: Read it.

Step 3: Live the way of a pirate!

I don't know why, but my PS3 is only reading 10GB of free space on my external HDD when it has about 80GB free. I need to transfer my 40GB worth of info onto my external one to upgrade my PS3's drive and this is fucking me over. I think I'm just going to barrow a friend's HDD and try it...

My assburgers cousin and I:
CIMG2133.jpg

I had just gotten of the Seadoo so my hair was wrecked. So dang glad I just cut it short again.

Go check out my gaming setup blog.

[quote name='Mojimbo']:lol: @ Ackbar getting scammed.[/QUOTE]

That's why I rarely buy anything through ebay. I bought thee things this month which is a new record. A hat, shoes, and live code.

As meatloaf says, "two outta three ain't bad."

:lol:

[quote name='Eviltude']I don't know why, but my PS3 is only reading 10GB of free space on my external HDD when it has about 80GB free. I need to transfer my 40GB worth of info onto my external one to upgrade my PS3's drive and this is fucking me over. I think I'm just going to barrow a friend's HDD and try it...[/QUOTE]

If it's not in fat32 it's not visible. that's probably why.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Yeah, thanks to you. It's ok, I left him bad feedback and filed a claim. I'm going to use the $8.08 I get back to have you killed.[/QUOTE]

When eBay closes Akino's store for violation of terms, it'll be your fault. Way to ruin it for everybody. :(

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'll take over your CC spot.

actually that's wishfull thinking, I wish I could plan a slot of time for gaming [/spoiler]

Hm, something got messed up in that formatting there. :lol:

EDIT: Just quoting that messes up all the formatting.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'll take over your CC spot.

actually that's wishfull thinking, I wish I could plan a slot of time for gaming
[/QUOTE]
testing to see if moxio is on drugs.

edit: yup. cocaine is a helluva drug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back