The "Listen All Y'all Is A Sa-Budge-tage" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Dragon Age Origins ends up being good:

console_ogre_007_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg

console_ogre_013_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg

console_ogre_017_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg

[quote name='munch']Normally, I can't read your posts, Jake. Seeing what you wrote reminds me why no one likes you.[/QUOTE]
:lol: You're the asshole dude, but whatever.

Die in a fire or some such.:D

*turns super ignore back on*

[quote name='seanr1221']Temp was scammed :([/QUOTE]

Yeah, thanks to you. It's ok, I left him bad feedback and filed a claim. I'm going to use the $8.08 I get back to have you killed.

[quote name='darthbudge']I'll do it for free Temp. If you admit that you are irrationally afraid of religion and Japan.[/QUOTE]

Like I said before, being critical doesn't mean you're afraid of something. Going by that logic, everyone here would be terrified of Jake and Darthpuma.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Because I have more money than ambition.[/QUOTE]

Me too!

*high-five*

Well, that, and I don't have a desktop computer.

Darthbudge do you have an old graphics card or something you could hook me up with? One of my old PCs graphics cards took a doodoo.

[quote name='Mojimbo']How long are you going to be there? Have you planned on doing anything fun or :cool:?[/QUOTE]

I'm going to be there for about 3 weeks. I'm going to be at the National Archives Monday-Saturday. I plan on going into the city on Sundays. I definitely want to see Waiting for Godot. This run has Ian McKellan and Patrick Stewart. I'm also going to try to go to Stonehenge. There's a tour that goes through Bath and Salisbury.

On the 29th I'm going to go to Amsterdam to do research at an archive there. I'm literally going to get there on the 29th, go to the archive on the 30th, then leave on the 31st--that is if I can get a flight with a buddy pass.

From Buyer - Michael XXXXXXXX

7/8/2009 13:48 PDT

Seller states that codes are sent within 48 hours. When 48 hours passed and I still hadn't received a code, I emailed seller twice and both emails have been ignored.
From Seller - Leary morain
7/8/2009 14:26 PDT

Sir sorry about that wasn't home thanks for waiting your code will be sent later tonight thanks again
From Seller - Leary morain
7/8/2009 14:26 PDT

Sir sorry about that wasn't home thanks for waiting your code will be sent later tonight thanks again

We'll see. Can you reverse ebay feedback?

Why'd you leave neg feedback already? I told you to start the dispute through paypal first.

Not sure about being able to remove neg feedback...check the eBay support pages.

My boss here is such a dumbass, i mean royally. I suggested that open office be installed on these systems because some students have come in with OO format files.

He replied that they won't because freeware contains "gremlins" like keyloggers and worms/viruses.

Never mind that it would be helpful to students and not cost anyone a dime. They only use software from "trusted firms" like Microsoft, who have a track record of good security.

I really need to find a new job....

[quote name='Moxio']Darthbudge do you have an old graphics card or something you could hook me up with? One of my old PCs graphics cards took a doodoo.[/QUOTE]

I have a EVGA 7600 GT, but it has a blown capacitor on it. I think that is the only thing that is wrong with it, if you know how to fix that, you can have it. Or if you are willing to wait a little, I will get it fixed and send it to ya.

I'm in the same place you are temp. Lastw edensday I ordered 8000 points for $66. I got an email stating the point would be emailed. Thnen nothing. I sent an email monday stating I haven't gottne the codes. Will send another email tomorrow.

If I don't hear anything by monday I'll start dispute resolution.

I coul;d have bought like, 50 snack wraps with that $66.

Mission 33 on Worms is going to piss me off. You start off with 2 guys, going against 8 or 10, they each have 50 health and you have 2 worms with 1 health. I tried it once last night and I got destroyed...this one is going to suck!

JJ: It's an old PCIE (like when it first came out)
Budge: Is that a PCIE or an AGP? If PCIE, then yeah sure I'd be willing to wait then. Thanks a ton.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Free Peggle code? Ugh...

...anyway, I got his attention. I should have Braid tonight.[/QUOTE]

He threw in a Peggle code?

I'll take it if you don't want it.

[quote name='JolietJake']Those 3D worms games sucked. Definitely a series that should have stuck to 2D.[/QUOTE]

It is in 2D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back