The "Listen All Y'all Is A Sa-Budge-tage" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Thanks, and it's not a crappy game, but it isn't a game I'm a huge fan of.[/QUOTE]

Halo am confirmed.

I want to get this hat:

040110b.jpg

http://www.ebgames.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=74261

I don't tend to wear hats a lot so I probably won't get it, but it looks pretty tight!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
Are you off tomorrow? What's the occasion? And why would you use it to go see T2:RotF?[/QUOTE]

Nope, not off. Seeing it after work for shits and giggles. Plus I've never seen a movie in Imax before and I'm curious.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I wanna meet that dad.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Brak']My dad?[/QUOTE]

I loled hard.

[quote name='JolietJake']Instead of seeing Transformers Mak, why not just give me the money and let me kick you in the balls.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't want to hurt your foot. :cool:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']
I will however be buying this as soon as it's out:

[/QUOTE]

#-o

Ughh. I hated the twins. Shoehorned faux-ethnicity is the worst.

You should lay off the beer and drugs a little, Mak. I don't think it's even a real Imax movie, they just blow it up to fit the screen.

What can I say, it's a fun, brainless, action movie. I don't know why .. I didn't like the first one but this one just clicked with me.

@mojimbo - never! I know I'm doing something right when manthing tells me to slow down. :lol:

EDIT: Watched the Gorillaz Live from Harlem concert again last night. So damn good. They need to release that on blu-ray. Same goes for Wattstax.

[quote name='DT778']Have you checked if the screen is a real Imax screen or one of those slightly bigger "imax" screens?[/QUOTE]

I have not. I'm blocked from the theaters website right now too ... Whitaker Center.

I don't think I can talk to you anymore if you go see Transmorphers 2 a second time before seeing Public Enemies once, Marklershed. :[

I told you, man. I don't even feel comfortable calling women "bitches" too often but the c-word is definitely applicable to some of them.

Green? That shits for retards. It's not technical at all.

I use black or black/green.

[quote name='Brak']I legitimately attacked Trakan for 68 in one turn.[/QUOTE]
I hit Trakan for ~ 200 in one turn and than I hit X for over 400 on my next turn.

Is that the new Sam Mendes movie with the guy from The Office? I secretly want to see that movie but I can wait for the Blu-ray.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Is that the new Sam Mendes movie with the guy from The Office? I secretly want to see that movie but I can wait for the Blu-ray.[/QUOTE]
Yes. I kind of wanted to see Public Enemies but the person I'm going with already saw it, so this will do.

I rented Eat Lead today. Excited to finally play it, it looks pretty entertaining. They had Smash Hits, but I think GH would be a shitty game to rent.

Oh, and I bought my tickets for the Harry Potter: HBP midnight showing. :oops:

[quote name='manthing']Jake,

Tonka fucked them up over 25 years ago, long before Bay.

go-bots.jpg

I wish these would make a comeback though:
McTransformers.jpg

/
[/QUOTE]

I had this:
d5d8_1.JPG

I completely forgot about it until now.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You should lay off the beer and drugs a little, Mak. I don't think it's even a real Imax movie, they just blow it up to fit the screen.[/QUOTE]

As with The Dark Knight, some scenes were filmed with IMAX cameras.

[quote name='Rocko']Going to see Away We Go tonight. I guess it looks alright.[/QUOTE]

It's excellent. I really enjoyed it.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']So what's the word on BF1943?[/QUOTE]

It's a big scam that gets idiots to pay for a gimped version of a game that came out over five years ago and make them pay more for it. That's the word.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Did you guys get an invite to Google voice?[/QUOTE]

Well I signed up and got my Google line...got to choose a word too...so my number is (XXX) XX-PRIME :cool:

Well, time to file a claim. People have been posting that they bought something off of him today and they're getting codes within the same day while all of my emails are ignored.

I'm at the airport awaiting my flight to London. The bad news is I had to drive to Houston to get a flight. The good news is I'm probably flying business to London :cool:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']It's a big scam that gets idiots to pay for a gimped version of a game that came out over five years ago and make them pay more for it. That's the word.[/QUOTE]

Also seems that they are having a lot of issues with the servers...think I'll pass for now.

In other news...Command & Conquer 4 in development...cool.

I'm still stuck on one mission in Tiberium :wall:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']On what? Horrible food and shitty weather?[/QUOTE]

I'm actually researching cliches, so yes.

[quote name='st0neface']How many free drinks do you get with business class?[/QUOTE]

You get as many as you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back