The "Listen All Y'all Is A Sa-Budge-tage" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate how expensive hardware raid cards can be. Cheap ones are usually just software raid. A lot of those can't be used to boot from. I have two WD raptors id' like to raid and boot from, but it seems a good card would cost almost as much as the drives.

[quote name='JolietJake']#83 probably thinks Reagen is still president.[/QUOTE]

Don't be silly...an ACTOR? For President? Next thing you'll tell me is they'll be an African-American in the White House? :rofl:

[quote name='st0neface']Chrono Trigger is almost 15 years old. If someone spoils it for you, it's your fault.[/QUOTE]

I was joking...kind of. I just happened to pick it up for the DS this week for $20. I can now keep my original SNES one minty fresh, until such time that I die and my wife throws it all in a dumpster with my Star Wars figures.

Back when i originally played CT, i remember thinking it was hard as fuck, never could be it. Then i replayed it last year and thought it was easy as hell. Didn't bother with all the extra endings though.

[quote name='st0neface']So did you listen to it or not?[/QUOTE]

Shit, sorry, I missed your last post. Nah, I haven't listened yet. Any good?

[quote name='Rocko']Did they ever announce how much that Comic-Con Futurama DVD set will be?

Also, I just checked out Behemoth's website and it looks like they're working on a new game and info will be at their booth and Comic-Con. Cool. Wish I could go.[/QUOTE]

$200 according to this site: http://www.justpressplay.net/movies...collection-debuts-as-comic-con-exclusive.html

Also says that it will be widely available come October...so much for exclusivity.

[quote name='rabbitt']
Sorry I ditched you guys on Castle Crashers last night. I peered down into my driveway and some punk was trying to get into my mom's car.[/QUOTE]
So what happened? Did you catch him?

So that's what she was doing...damn, I gotta go regulate!

--------

Some dude from HighDefDigest sent me a :br: that I bought off his trade list in a yellow padded envelope and he didn't seal it...it came from NJ to CA and it arrived in perfect condition :shock:

[quote name='manthing']Way to strike down those commies in the feedback forum Liquid![/QUOTE]I absolutely hate whiny, dumbass liberals.

[quote name='rabbitt']Sorry I ditched you guys on Castle Crashers last night. I peered down into my driveway and some punk was trying to get into my mom's car.[/QUOTE]

Did you kick his ass?

(You should start packin' heat. :cool:)

I always dream of waking up one night, picking up a gun, and splattering some robbers brains on the hood of my car. I had my car broken into once and I'm so dang paranoid living here.

Nope. White people steal from the grocery store and Walmart. The cop told me everybody they bust in my area is from where JohnnyFoxDarko lives, are usually 13-17, and are stealing stereos and rims to get into gangs.

EDIT: Nope, LinkinPrime. I'd like to purchase a handgun some day, but I'd probably forget all about it and not use it if I was in the situation.

frickinzadi.png

My friend and I are probably gonna buy a rifle if we get a house. :cool:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']So that's what she was doing...damn, I gotta go regulate![/QUOTE]

Ahahaha.

[quote name='Maklershed'] Linkin - I think I'm going to see Transformers 2 in Imax tomorrow. :whee:[/QUOTE]

*high-five*

-------------

Finally tried out Mirrors Edge tomorrow...pretty sweet game, I like it a lot. The controls definitely take some time to get used to, I may have to do the training level again as I kinda went through it pretty fast.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']*high-five*

-------------

Finally tried out Mirrors Edge tomorrow...pretty sweet game, I like it a lot. The controls definitely take some time to get used to, I may have to do the training level again as I kinda went through it pretty fast.[/QUOTE]

LinkinPrime, master of the future. Knows how good games are that he hasn't played yet.

You'll have to try the speed run then and attempt to beat my time. The only person to even give me a run for my money was budge and I blew his time away. :cool:

EDIT: @Temp - :lol: I didn't notice that

odd. xbox panel under my gamertag has me at 15/46 for 200/1000 but shows 19/46 for 240/100. It's right on my gamertag profile page, but not in my gamerscore. strange shit. :|

[quote name='Rocko']Do you like to smoke a cigarette while you're out hunting, DarthPuma?[/QUOTE]

I go with my stepdad, so no.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Have you ever been tempted to turn your gun on your step dad and claim it was an accident?[/QUOTE]

Nah, I like my stepdad.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']LinkinPrime, master of the future. Knows how good games are that he hasn't played yet.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='Maklershed']3.5 hours to go.

Linkin - I think I'm going to see Transformers 2 in Imax tomorrow. :whee:[/QUOTE]

Are you off tomorrow? What's the occasion? And why would you use it to go see T2:RotF?

[quote name='bioshocked']
So what happened? Did you catch him?[/quote]

[quote name='Liquid 2']
Did you kick his ass?

(You should start packin' heat. :cool:)[/QUOTE]

By the time I woke my parents, whitey was running down the street. Luckily, lots of people in my neighborhood were still awake so they all caught a glimpse of him.

Funny you say that, it was one of those situations where I thought "shit, I wish I had a gun."

[quote name='Temporaryscars']LinkinPrime, master of the future. Knows how good games are that he hasn't played yet.[/QUOTE]

fuck!

[quote name='Maklershed']You'll have to try the speed run then and attempt to beat my time. The only person to even give me a run for my money was budge and I blew his time away. :cool:

EDIT: @Temp - :lol: I didn't notice that[/QUOTE]

I don't know if I'll do the time trials...I'm thinking of just doing the story on normal and that's it.

--------

Damn Frosty...35 completed games in 6 months :shock:

How do you complete Hexic...did you 200/200?

[quote name='Maklershed']
Linkin - I think I'm going to see Transformers 2 in Imax tomorrow. :whee:[/QUOTE]

Did you lose a bet?

:whistle2:(

[quote name='LinkinPrime']
Finally tried out Mirrors Edge tomorrow...pretty sweet game, I like it a lot. The controls definitely take some time to get used to, I may have to do the training level again as I kinda went through it pretty fast.[/QUOTE]

The game sucks. The fist couple of levels were fantastic, but they cocked it all up with the Army bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back