The "Listen All Y'all Is A Sa-Budge-tage" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='becuzimbrown']I just emailed a guy asking for how much it would cost for him to :cool: it.

Is there one way to :cool: it? Like are there different OSs out there like there was for the original xbox? If there are, how do i know which one to pick?[/QUOTE]

1 FW, different versions. Make sure you end up with the latest stable version... older versions can't play newer games.

Cool. Thanks guys.

Can you still play on XBL without getting banned? Can you get arcade games? Also, can you FTP games from your computer to the console, or is there other ways to do that?

Sorry for all of these questions haha

You're kind of a dick for not renting those discusting fat hookers and inviting seanR and Rocko to your frat house for a show and some skippy, becuzimindian.

Apparently I can have a job at the radio station if I want it. Not many hours now, but come football and basketball seasons I'd make some decent money. Should I take it? There is something I don't like about working with my padre.
______
My grandma hooked me up with a lazy boy she got from her neighbor. I did some rearranging, and I have a cool little gaming setup now. I'll post a picture tomorrow.

Yep. So it's true. Upper management will freeze my co-worker's position and the workload will be given to another staff office assistant from another department. It just makes too much sense to disperse the workload within the department or god forbid give it to someone who wants the position. FML.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Hey Brown, send weed to budge's house so that his mom opens the envelope and grounds him for life.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I'll even throw in a note that says "Hey man, heres the stuff you wanted, just please don't point that gun at me and threaten my life again."

I know I'm late on this, but I've been playing the RFG multiplayer a little lately and I'm really enjoying it. Anyone want to play right now?

I just walked into my living room and saw that my PS3 was on. I can't help but wonder how long it had been on for since I hadn't touched it in over 24 hours.

Did they ever announce how much that Comic-Con Futurama DVD set will be?

Also, I just checked out Behemoth's website and it looks like they're working on a new game and info will be at their booth and Comic-Con. Cool. Wish I could go.

I am awake, JFD! Is the Behemoth song worth buying for guitar? I bought Hammer Smashed Face, What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse, Black Magic and Embedded. :cool:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Ehh, it's pretty cool on guitar.. Though it is really cool on drums.

I remember when I saw Behemoth live and I got the singer to sign a pin.[/QUOTE]

His real life voice is pretty funny in comparison to his vocals. He sounds so happy to be performing, then summons the demons.

Morning, OTT.

Finished Fallout 3 last night...what a great game. Just one question:

Based off the ending I got (Very High Karma and I re-activated Project Purity myself) how am I supposed to play the DLC (have not downloaded it yet) and use my character? Methinks there might be continuity issues...

Whoooo! My WBShop order finally shipped! Hello
iconbluraypng.png
Tale of the Black Freighter and
iconbluraypng.png
Cool Hand Luke for $5. :bouncy:

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

Based off the ending I got (Very High Karma and I re-activated Project Purity myself) how am I supposed to play the DLC (have not downloaded it yet) and use my character? Methinks there might be continuity issues...
[/QUOTE]

It should have created a save in the memorial. Load that up finish the last mission again and there ya go.

---

Battlefield is fun, just wish I could play longer. Time for work.

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

[/QUOTE]

This is why I told you to finish F3 WITH the Brotherhood of Steel DLC first. :roll: I'm sure there's a way to play it anyhow, but as far as I understand it, they basically replaced the ending and allowed people to continue playing with more mission content. Maybe it reverses time and makes you play the final mission again or something?

[quote name='seanr1221']It should have created a save in the memorial. Load that up finish the last mission again and there ya go.

[/QUOTE]

It did, but I immediately start the last battle when I reload.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']This is why I told you to finish F3 WITH the Brotherhood of Steel DLC first. :roll: I'm sure there's a way to play it anyhow, but as far as I understand it, they basically replaced the ending and allowed people to continue playing with more mission content. Maybe it reverses time and makes you play the final mission again or something?[/QUOTE]

I thought it would end like Oblivion, where I can continue after the last battle and finish up the side quests. :shrugs:

Guess I'll DL the content and find out.

[quote name='Number83']It did, but I immediately start the last battle when I reload.

I thought it would end like Oblivion, where I can continue after the last battle and finish up the side quests. :shrugs:

Guess I'll DL the content and find out.[/QUOTE]

(1) seanRRRR was referring to how to activate the brotherhood DLC if you have it (load up your last save in the memorial, finish the last battle again).

(2) how did you miss the complaints about F3 not allowing you to roam around and explore when the game was done? I mean, I avoided all the spoilers I could and I was still aware that, for whatever reason (at the time) people were griping about the fact they couldn't continue after they finished the game. Hell, it was even part of one of the "main benefits" to the brotherhood dlc (level cap +10, continue game after main quest, brotherhood missions)... you must be really good at avoiding spoilers due to your constant lateness with the news. ;)

[quote name='corrosivefrost'](1) seanRRRR was referring to how to activate the brotherhood DLC if you have it (load up your last save in the memorial, finish the last battle again).

(2) how did you miss the complaints about F3
not allowing you to roam around and explore when the game was done
? I mean, I avoided all the spoilers I could and I was still aware that, for whatever reason (at the time) people were griping about the fact they couldn't continue after they finished the game... you must be really good at avoiding spoilers due to your constant lateness with the news. ;)[/QUOTE]

1) Ahh...I see.

I think the next time I buy an HDD, I'll just get a couple and build a RAID array and put it in a fileserver to house all my data.

Assuming I have money. :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back