The Lithograph Thread - Mass Effect, Alice, etc ...

Diatribal Deity

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Yeah, not a deal per se. But if you have seen the price of the majority of these shoot up after they are sold out...you may think otherwise.

MASS EFFECT/DRAGON AGE/BIOWARE

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-lithographs

Large
18x24 litho, 100lb paper. At least 300-800 normally printed. Signed
and numbered by artist.

($40-$80 each shipping starts at $6.50 for 1)

Current and past lithos
(Please note: some links to actual pictures may be dead)
Dead Reaper

Prototype SR2
5.gif

Archangel - $50 (gone)
photoxu.jpg

The Team - oversized - $80 (gone)
art-litho-me2-theteamltd-full.jpg

Cerberus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Miranda (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Legion (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Grunt (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Thane (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Tali (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Purgatory
thumbnail.aspx

Pragia (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Korlus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

The Wards (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Normandy (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Afterlife (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Collectors (gone)

The Illusive Man (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Jack (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Citadel (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Garrus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Omega (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Minuteman (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Illium (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Saren (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

They tend to make more of the newer ones than the previous batches. But anyone who has the previous ones will vouch for their quality.

Mini - these are not limited or signed so they go in and out of stock

(Illium and Omega)
(Garrus and Saren)
(Citadel and Minuteman)

24.00 each

(Tali)
(Thane)
(Grunt)
(Miranda)

10.00 each

Mini character 5-Pack

Unsigned and unnumbered

The Team $40

• Shipping in the past has been mixed, as they previously shipped in two large pieces of cardboard with exposed edges. Sometimes they are rolled up and shipped in tubes or boxes. Lately they have been shipped flat in double layered cardboard.
  • Upon receipt it is common to see a bit of scrunching near the corners, but they are working on ways of reinforcing these areas to avoid damage in future.
  • For framing, recommendations abound in the likes of stores like Michaels and others who frequently offer 40-50% OFF.
  • Occasionally there will be a sale or promo code made available (although not normally for shipping).
  • Do not be entirely discouraged if a litho sells out immediately. Refreshing within a few hours or days may reveal the occasional lucky cancellation or return made available.
  • Monitoring their store, forums, twitter and facebook will help keep you informed of upcoming releases if you can't live without these.
My upfront apology for not being able to update this real-time. Usually they release the newer character/ship lithos in limited batches while I am at work. Normally around 10-11 MDT and 5-6 MDT.

**New Releases will generally be split releases with the first release beginning at 10AM MDT and the second starting 5PM MDT**

Thanks to everyone who is able to give others the heads-up!

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-lithographs

ALICE

http://alice2store.com/alice-art/alice-lithographs

DEAD SPACE/VISCERAL

http://visceralstore.com/_art/_lithographs

PORTAL/VALVE

http://store.valvesoftware.com/index.php?t=3&g=9

BORDERLANDS/GEARBOX

http://shop.gearboxsoftware.com/borderlands-art/

Rockstar Warehouse

https://warehouse.rockstargames.com/Category.aspx?c=Apparel%20%26%20Collectables

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Both of those are pretty sweet looking. I'm more of a ME guy myself but if I were a bigger DA fan, I would pull the trigger without hesitating. :)[/QUOTE]
thanks for the input, I went ahead and ordered them. That Arishok one is just too sweet to pass up.

Really? I thought the single-pack DA2 new villain releases were sold out, but the double-pack was still in. They're nice, but not as "artsy" as the classier ME ones like the new Cerberus and the Citadel lithos.

[quote name='Donkey132']thanks for the input, I went ahead and ordered them. That Arishok one is just too sweet to pass up.[/QUOTE]

If that Arishok single comes back in, I might have to bite. It would look nice on the wall with my other lithos :D

Also since this is Bioware Related. The Mass Effect 2 Figures finally started shipping this week. I went to my local hobby shop and picked em up. Here is a picture of em. :D

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

The rest of the Cerberus lithos are going on sale this Friday...half at 10am MST and the rest at 5pm MST (125 at each time, I'd imagine, then).

Get on it, CAGers

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']If that Arishok single comes back in, I might have to bite. It would look nice on the wall with my other lithos :D

Also since this is Bioware Related. The Mass Effect 2 Figures finally started shipping this week. I went to my local hobby shop and picked em up. Here is a picture of em. :D

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg
[/QUOTE]
how much did you get them for? I ordered them like a month ago for $73 shipped. They should be arriving tomorrow.

The local hobby store was charging $20 per + tax so it was like $83.xx :whistle2:(

I live in a small town, so I don't mind supporting local business. I know the owner as well so that is partially why I got them there. Also he showed me from his catalog that they are doing a Normandy Replica. It looks pretty good. Not a huge scale one but good. :D

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']The local hobby store was charging $20 per + tax so it was like $83.xx :whistle2:(

I live in a small town, so I don't mind supporting local business. I know the owner as well so that is partially why I got them there. Also he showed me from his catalog that they are doing a Normandy Replica. It looks pretty good. Not a huge scale one but good. :D[/QUOTE]
yeah I saw that normandy replica, it looks sweet and is only about $30. Not coming out till Oct though :(

Suh-Weet! Thanks for the first pics of the final fig's! I ordered Shep and it should be here Friday. I might just see if I can get my hands on Grunt, as he looks darn good, too.

tali seems to be sold out already on all the websites I check. That was pretty much expected though lol. Glad I ordered them when I did :D

[quote name='chubbyninja1319']Suh-Weet! Thanks for the first pics of the final fig's! I ordered Shep and it should be here Friday. I might just see if I can get my hands on Grunt, as he looks darn good, too.[/QUOTE]

The Grunt figure is heavy compared the others. :shock:

As much as I want to pick up some of those ME figures I really can't support DC Direct. Being a former DCD employee DC Direct was always late on any figure not related to there comics. Personally, I would love to see either NECA, Diamond Select, or Square-Enix Play Arts pick up the rights for some figures or statues.

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']Are those figures mass produced or limited?[/QUOTE]

My local store only got 1 case. He had 5 ordered. He called his distributor and they told him they were cutting everyone's orders. So I would be safe and if you want these get them as soon as you can.

It makes sense too because DCD took for freaking ever to bring these out.

I remember seeing a series 2 that included Miranda, Garrus, Mordin, and Legion. Anyone know if those are still coming out? I'm surprised Miranda didn't make it into the first series tbh, same with Garrus.

[quote name='rywateska']When were the figures first announced? I wonder how long some preorders are...[/QUOTE]

If I remember correctly, Diamond started taking orders for them back in the spring/summer of 2010 with expected ship date of October 2010.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']It makes sense too because DCD took for freaking ever to bring these out.[/QUOTE]

When I said "DCD" I should have said "Diamond Comics," I didn't realize they were pretty much the same initials as DC Direct.

I preordered mine back on 9/10/2010 should getting 2 mini litho's and a free tshirt with my order. Sucks mine haven't shipped yet.

Pretty sure the second series was cancelled outright as they don't want to deal with dc direct anymore. Sucks as I really wanted a Mordin Legion and Garrus figure. Maybe they can have something lined up for ME3.

[quote name='astupiddream']Pretty sure the second series was cancelled outright as they don't want to deal with dc direct anymore. Sucks as I really wanted a Mordin Legion and Garrus figure. Maybe they can have something lined up for ME3.[/QUOTE]

Yeah they did. So sad about that too. I wanted a Miranda figure :cry:

[quote name='Donut2922']as of an hour ago there was 60 i saw. i picked up 1. somehow they updated their stock recently.[/QUOTE]

Yep, earlier I added 999 to the cart and it said 65 remaining so they replenished the stock of them between that initial post of mine (when 18 were left) and this morning.

Got mine today. A bit disappointed. There is a little ding on a corner, but the frame will cover that bit up, so I don't care. They have them wrapped in poly bags (think comic bags) so they wouldn't get scratched which was pretty cool.

Apparently the pair I ordered hasn't shipped yet. It was prepared for shipping only yesterday though. Weird, because I was one of the first people to place an order for them.

I won some of these litho's in a contest and I have no idea what to do with them, my mom and I think they are pretty however (I don't play mass effect, so I have no clue). I wasn't going to turn down a contest prize though.

[quote name='SaraAB']I have Illium and Omega[/QUOTE]

Omega is worth at least $200. And I think may Illium might be worth as much or more. Only 300 were printed so depending on your number, it could go as high as $500.

you got pretty lucky. Don't get shortchanged and you'll have lots of money to buy games this quarter.

SaraAB, are you currently looking for anything for the lithos? Any games? I always strike out with these things and even now, I was finally able to get these lithos but have no recieved any shipment notification like others have. Makes me worried. I would like to strike a deal for one if not both of them.

[quote name='handsome_bitch']SaraAB, are you currently looking for anything for the lithos? Any games? I always strike out with these things and even now, I was finally able to get these lithos but have no recieved any shipment notification like others have. Makes me worried. I would like to strike a deal for one if not both of them.[/QUOTE]

such a winning username.

BI WINNING!!!!

well, we'll know saraAB's ebay account when that illium pops up.

I really think she can get $400-500 for it. It's NEVER on ebay and people want it.

like Citadel.

[quote name='confoosious']well, we'll know saraAB's ebay account when that illium pops up.

I really think she can get $400-500 for it. It's NEVER on ebay and people want it.

like Citadel.[/QUOTE]

I agree. In fact, I'm willing to bet that even Omega is worth $300+. Having $700+ for free is awesome.

bread's done
Back