THE MANY COLORS OF THE CAG WORLD

Don't you realize that by asking us what we are you have become the catalyst for CAG segregation?

j/k ... I'm 3/4 mexican and the rest is white meat.

Though no one would ever guess that.

I dunno... they don't disclose that kind of thing when you're a test tube baby. Why isn't there an "all of the above" selection?

[quote name='Cashville Dez']Here's the poll! LET'S BE CHEAP TOGETHER BABY!!!!![/quote]

So can I fall under the mixed category if I am a mutt? Cuz I might have white skin... but I really got it all running through my viens. Plus my one of my friends is hispanic and is as white as me...! What do ya think?

Edit: Damn Dictionaries!
Onelook.com~"Caucasian, adjective: of or belonging to a racial group having light skin coloration"

[quote name='Levizk']Out of curiousity when did Russian and Caucasian become two seperate things?[/quote]

My fault. I thought they were. Sorry.

[quote name='legion_stxds'][quote name='Cashville Dez']Here's the poll! LET'S BE CHEAP TOGETHER BABY!!!!![/quote]

So can I fall under the mixed category if I am a mutt? Cuz I might have white skin... but I really got it all running through my viens. Plus my one of my friends is hispanic and is as white as me...! What do ya think?[/quote]
I don't know what to tell ya.

[quote name='Cashville Dez'][quote name='legion_stxds'][quote name='Cashville Dez']Here's the poll! LET'S BE CHEAP TOGETHER BABY!!!!![/quote]

So can I fall under the mixed category if I am a mutt? Cuz I might have white skin... but I really got it all running through my viens. Plus my one of my friends is hispanic and is as white as me...! What do ya think?[/quote]
I don't know what to tell ya.[/quote]

You should tell me "no!" :lol: ... and my friend could be considered caucasian too. Damn the Man!

[quote name='legion_stxds'][quote name='Cashville Dez'][quote name='legion_stxds'][quote name='Cashville Dez']Here's the poll! LET'S BE CHEAP TOGETHER BABY!!!!![/quote]

I don't know what to tell ya.[/quote]

You should tell me "no!" :lol: ... and my friend could be considered caucasian too. Damn the Man![/quote]

Okay. NO

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Don't you realize that by asking us what we are you have become the catalyst for CAG segregation?

j/k ... I'm 3/4 mexican and the rest is white meat.

Though no one would ever guess that.[/quote]

All I care about is your avatar.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='thermal']you can't be serious?

omg your serious....[/quote]

That would be "omg YOU'RE serious"

THE GESTAPO HAS RETURNED![/quote]

besides gameiing deals , I come for the grammer lessons . and the pro black propaganda.

I just gotta ask, why is Russian a choise? They're considered white. Why not have French or Canadian up there if you have Russian as a choice. fucked up poll.

[quote name='thermal'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='thermal']you can't be serious?

besides gameiing deals , I come for the grammer lessons . and the pro black propaganda.[/quote]

You too? :wink:

[quote name='thermal'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='thermal']you can't be serious?

besides gameiing deals , I come for the grammer lessons . and the pro black propaganda.[/quote]

wait a minute , now you got me all confused .
I come to this site firstly for the black propaganda , then for the grammer lessons , then for the av's , then the sig's , then the inteligent conversations of 10 year olds , then I look to see if there is a deal on a game.

BLACK POWER !!

Where's the "Cashville Dez is a lame 9 year old with no personality, so he has to sit here and ask people thier background" option?

[quote name='Cashville Dez']Here's the poll! LET'S BE CHEAP TOGETHER BABY!!!!![/quote]

Hey, you made the poll! BTW, I am caucasian.

[quote name='BLarR']Where's the "Cashville Dez is a lame 9 year old with no personality, so he has to sit here and ask people thier background" option?[/quote]

DAMN!!! WHY DO I HAVE TO HAVE A NINE-YEAR OLD PERSONALITY. I JUST WANTED TO SEE ALL OF THE DIFFERENT DIVERSITIES THAT WERE ONLINE. I LIKE THE FACT THAT PEOPLE FROM DIFFERENT BACKGROUNDS CAN COME TOGETHER AND GET ALONG. YOU CAN'T FIND THAT EVERYWHERE YOU KNOW.

Hoo, calm down buddy. Just ignore the kids.

Interesting poll. I know the whole Russian issue has been addressed, but why is Indian separated from Asian? :/

I am as white as one can possibly be...
very fair complexion, blond hair, blue eyes and
Northern European ancestry (Irish, Polish and German.)

[quote name='JSweeney']I am as white as one can possibly be...
very fair complexion, blond hair, blue eyes and
Northern European ancestry (Irish, Polish and German.)[/quote]So, you're the kind of person that Hitler always wanted! :wink:

At least he tried to do good guys.

I'm half Russian but all Caucasian...so...yea...I just selected Caucasian. Light brown hair (or dark blonde)/blue eyes/fair skin. Maybe it would have been better to do Aryan or Non-Aryan Caucasian (like it even makes a difference, now I'm sounding like Hitler).

It's weird how relationships work, I have a very fair complexion, but my boyfriend does not (white/greek). We look very different, but the relationship has worked very well (almost 5 years!). I just would hate to see how the kids would turn out if we ever got married j/k :whistle2:D

Anyone have a similar experience?

Surprising amount of confusion over what should have been a very straight-forward poll. Perhaps we should have simplified things for our simple minds and just made the choices pigment-based. That way people wouldn't have to wonder which category their ancestry landed them in. Could've been a straightforward litmus test by shade. Then, we would've had people asking their friends: "Hey, Buford, would you say I'm mauve or olive?" "Richy, would you say I'm the same shade of pink as your gums? ...c'mere and let's compare forearms..."

[quote name='RBM']Surprising amount of confusion over what should have been a very straight-forward poll. Perhaps we should have simplified things for our simple minds and just made the choices pigment-based. That way people wouldn't have to wonder which category their ancestry landed them in. Could've been a straightforward litmus test by shade. Then, we would've had people asking their friends: "Hey, Buford, would you say I'm mauve or olive?" "Richy, would you say I'm the same shade of pink as your gums? ...c'mere and let's compare forearms..."[/quote]

:rofl: you roffled my waffle :rofl:

[quote name='RBM']Surprising amount of confusion over what should have been a very straight-forward poll. Perhaps we should have simplified things for our simple minds and just made the choices pigment-based. That way people wouldn't have to wonder which category their ancestry landed them in. Could've been a straightforward litmus test by shade. Then, we would've had people asking their friends: "Hey, Buford, would you say I'm mauve or olive?" "Richy, would you say I'm the same shade of pink as your gums? ...c'mere and let's compare forearms..."[/quote]

lol! Then you would have had people with large tattoos saying "well, I'm 85% white, but 7% green, 5% purple, 1% black, and 2% orange."

Well, I am primarily black but I forgot that my father's father (I never knew him) was German so I guess I am 1/4 caucasian and the rest that I know of is black. My father never knew his father much and I learned about it when I was about ten. Even though I never knew him, its kind of nice to know where some of your family comes from.

And people, telling someone else how to post is lame...

Those of you who come into a topic, after reading the topic title, that YOU KNOW you won't like just so you can voice your displeasure is really silly. I guess you stop on green traffic lights and roll through STOP signs too? LMAO. Dammit, I see that wet paint sign but I'm gonna sit my ass there anyway! Such rebels! :lol:

There is too much political correctness in the world as it is without trying to find an alterior motive in a harmless question posted on CAG.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Well, I am primarily black but I forgot that my father's father (I never knew him) was German so I guess I am 1/4 caucasian and the rest that I know of is black. My father never knew his father much and I learned about it when I was about ten. Even though I never knew him, its kind of nice to know where some of your family comes from.

And people, telling someone else how to post is lame...

Those of you who come into a topic, after reading the topic title, that YOU KNOW you won't like just so you can voice your displeasure is really silly. I guess you stop on green traffic lights and roll through STOP signs too? LMAO. Dammit, I see that wet paint sign but I'm gonna sit my ass there anyway! Such rebels! :lol:

There is too much political correctness in the world as it is without trying to find an alterior motive in a harmless question posted on CAG.[/quote]

I APPLAUD EVERYTHING YOU SAID MY MAN! THAT WAS VERY BIG OF YOU!

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Those of you who come into a topic, after reading the topic title, that YOU KNOW you won't like just so you can voice your displeasure is really silly.[/quote]Don't disagree with you, but to tell the truth, I thought this was Cheapy asking if we wanted new colors that he might be able to put in on the CAG boards (such as the green or orange box when you post). :lol:

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='GuilewasNK']Those of you who come into a topic, after reading the topic title, that YOU KNOW you won't like just so you can voice your displeasure is really silly.[/quote]Don't disagree with you, but to tell the truth, I thought this was Cheapy asking if we wanted new colors that he might be able to put in on the CAG boards (such as the green or orange box when you post). :lol:[/quote]

:p

What about Pakistani? Would that be under Indian, Asian, or just mongoloid?

Personally, I think you should just make a poll with 2 choices : Idiot or non-idiot. There are too many idiots out there who focus on our differences rather than our similarities.

bread's done
Back