Status
Not open for further replies.

becuzimbrown

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
fuck off Brown!

Get the fuck outta here Brown!

Becuzimbrown? More liek Becuzisuck, m i rite?

I like to think of the OTT more as a dirty immigrant pulling a wagon with all the cool OTTers in the back. Brown, of course, is the one pulling it.

You're like an older Brown. And he sucks.

Can we ban Brown?

Brown is a doof.

You killed it Brown!

Brown doesn't know how the OTT works.

Brown is as gay as they come.

Nobody gives a fuck Brown.

I heard Brown was the new pyrate squealer.

Hey, becuzimbrown, Shut the fuck up :cool:.

Now that I think about it, that drummer didn't have enough dandruff to be becuzimbrown.

I hope they make a part 3 of Harold and becuzimbrown :).

*Insert Brown youtube gif here*

I'd like becuzimbrown if he was white.
And didn't suck.
And wasn't annoying.
So, really, if he didn't exist.

becuzimbrown, you suck. Stop trying. God damn.

Stop making OTTs!

becuzimbrown just keeps coming around like he's wanted.
Poor, lost puppy.

Die.

No one asked you Brown!

Brown sucks. We should keep telling him to GTFO until he gets it.

Brown, you're such a stinkbomb

Ravi Drums.

$5 says this was somehow Brown's fault.

Damnit Brown, you ruined it!

Yes. Brown is an Idiot.

*Kicks Brown in the face*

The Giants suck.

Brown is the new old anomynous.

Your gimmick sucks.

Get the hell outta here, Brownieundies.

Shut up Sabu!

Brown = Foreign kid

You have potato chip sized dandruff.

Shut up Brown. Your phone sucks.

Gonzo.

Shut the fuck up Becuzima$$$$$a!

"fuck off Brown!" - me

Needless to say, I was blown away when I found out...fuck off Brown!

:grouphug:

[quote name='Anbu_Zim']I know how it feels to be insulted on cag, lulz.

Moxio...err! Everyone else...err![/QUOTE]

Seriously you need to stop trying to be such an ass. Shit ain't cutting it. Go back to being a nobody. You are 15 and you know how to use a computer. We all get it. Now go make your shitty signatures and avatars and stop making threads and dumb posts.

You assholes don't know when to stop, you kept fuckin' around with that 5 year old and now he's becoming self-aware. We don't need another Budge or Mango.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Seriously you need to stop trying to be such an ass. Shit ain't cutting it. Go back to being a nobody. You are 15 and you know how to use a computer. We all get it. Now go make your shitty signatures and avatars and stop making threads and dumb posts.[/quote]

See, I would have said something cocky but instead i'm just going to leave you alone, I don't feel like being ban. Not this time around.

Later,
Zim

[quote name='Anbu_Zim']See, I would have said something cocky but instead i'm just going to leave you alone, I don't feel like being ban. Not this time around.

Later,
Zim[/QUOTE]

See at 15 we know you don't know any better. You are at that time in your life where you want to seek attention because nobody else will give it to you and nobody really gives a damn. You hop on the internet and you make a thread about signatures and giving credit and yet you have stolen other peoples work in the past. That whole thread was just a ploy to get your name out there on CAG (which is why you were so desperate to get the "credit.") I can understand that. You saw budge and Mana become stars and thought you were worthy of getting some of that action. Well you aren't and it ain't going to happen. You are a nobody. Stick to being a nobody until you have some real redeeming quality to share with the rest of the site. Stupid threads about the dreams of a 15 year old don't cut it. Threads that are open ended for the sake of attention grabbing don't cut it either. Stop and think about the worthiness of what you are posting before you do, because the ramblings of a moron are not fun to read.

Sean, I thought you had to pay too but it says its free. Maybe its for a limited time.

*edit*
K, just checked. It says $4.99 on the main page but when you click on it, it's free.

Rock, that's the l33t one right?

There's a free one, but all the reviews say it's a buggy mess.

There's also an Ign one for reviews which looks pretty good.

yea, l33tpwn or something like that.

It is kinda buggy, I see some of my friends are online with the Xbox homepage but the app says they're offline.

poster97215630js1.jpg

The last line just KILLS me. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I hope Force Unleashed doesn't suck ___. :whistle2:(

These retrospectives are gonna stink once they hit all those terrible Episode 1, 2 and 3 games.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I hope Force Unleashed doesn't suck ___. :whistle2:(

These retrospectives are gonna stink once they hit all those terrible Episode 1, 2 and 3 games.[/QUOTE]

Link to the first retro?

I like how they called out the entire city's worth of firefighters to just chill out while a few guys did all the work. :lol:

Should be about 1-1.5 years before the first ones start hitting the market, according to that article.

I have tons of USB shit lying around though. I'm not gonna like having to bump it up to 3.0.

Man, I hate it when I wake up and can't fall back asleep.

I had a dream that I was on my way to work this morning and the news was saying that Russia turned around and said "You know what? fuck you Georgia" and started shelling the shit out of them ten times as hard. And the news announcer was saying that that was the reason gas prices fell back in the $2.50 range.

I woke up thinking - what the hell does A have to do with B? It's been bothering me ever since and I can't fall back asleep.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']I went to Cici's last week and you know how they say "Thank you for coming!" everytime somebody leaves?

Somebody yelled "I love you!" when I left. :)[/quote]yesterday I was told, "for a whilte girl, you got it going ON!" But not at Cici's.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Man, I hate it when I wake up and can't fall back asleep.

I had a dream that I was on my way to work this morning and the news was saying that Russia turned around and said "You know what? fuck you Georgia" and started shelling the shit out of them ten times as hard. And the news announcer was saying that that was the reason gas prices fell back in the $2.50 range.

I woke up thinking - what the hell does A have to do with B? It's been bothering me ever since and I can't fall back asleep.[/quote]
In order to gain US support for their war they start selling us cheap oil?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']See at 15 we know you don't know any better. You are at that time in your life where you want to seek attention because nobody else will give it to you and nobody really gives a damn. You hop on the internet and you make a thread about signatures and giving credit and yet you have stolen other peoples work in the past. That whole thread was just a ploy to get your name out there on CAG (which is why you were so desperate to get the "credit.") I can understand that. You saw budge and Mana become stars and thought you were worthy of getting some of that action. Well you aren't and it ain't going to happen. You are a nobody. Stick to being a nobody until you have some real redeeming quality to share with the rest of the site. Stupid threads about the dreams of a 15 year old don't cut it. Threads that are open ended for the sake of attention grabbing don't cut it either. Stop and think about the worthiness of what you are posting before you do, because the ramblings of a moron are not fun to read.[/quote]
we have a winnar

Good mornin' gals! :cool:

What's up with like.. the Wombat hate because he said he doesn't care for Little Big Planet? People are corny.

Needless to say, I was blown away when I found out Wombat's name is Stewart Nacht.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']I hope they make a part 3 of Harold and becuzimbrown :).[/quote]

I loled at that one.

(Morning OTT :wave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back