The Many Insults of the OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome. I didn't know there was a new HotD game coming out :shock:

See, if they utilized the Wii better for games like that I'm sure people would take it more serious :lol:

Zapper games FTW

house_of_the_dead__overkill_-_gc_20.jpg
- Cover art?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKUD2sLE5rM - Trailer

Looks exactly like the Grindhouse movie trailers/posters. :whistle2:?

[quote name='seanr1221']Bleh. I'll hold judgement until I see more (I love HotD games) but that does not look good so far :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

Explain?
Referring to graphics or just.. the gameplay?

I mean the gameplay, imo, is very HotD..and that means .. ::points wii remote at screen and shoot:: ?

Go back to bed, SeanR :nottalking:
I'll be there in a minute

I like that FreshPrince kid who wants some random stranger to let him borrow 270 bucks. :cool:

He'll even spot you 300 bucks when he pays you back!

I guess cause it's intentionally trying to be cheesy. What I love about HotD is how it comes off as so cheesy, but it takes itself seriously.

[quote name='st0neface']Hey TFN, why don't you just pick up those tire plug things instead of getting raped at Bridgestone?[/quote]

One of the tires has a bump on the side and I have no tread on both of 'em, so I might as well just grab some new ones with one of the many coupons I have on the table. :D

I still haven't dropped off my Jeep to get the A/C fixed either. #-o

I need to do that soon, and get my inspection sticker.

Oh, and I need a new battery, too.

I noticed the battery, check engine light, and the change oil soon light came on all at once and the clock was reset. :bomb: I just haven't had time for shit since I'm limited to where I can drive with the stupid boot on my right leg. :bomb:x2
---
I feel ya, wahoo. :cry:

Looks like a long, boring dayweek month here at the office since most of the attorneys and shit are at the federal court in a temp office for a huge trial starting today.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Oh, and I need a new battery, too.

I noticed the battery, check engine light, and the change oil soon light came on all at once and the clock was reset. :bomb: I just haven't had time for shit since I'm limited to where I can drive with the stupid boot on my right leg. :bomb:x2
---
I feel ya, wahoo. :cry:

Looks like a long, boring dayweek month here at the office since most of the attorneys and shit are at the federal court in a temp office for a huge trial starting today.[/QUOTE]

Sucks about your car. I hate that shit.

And that sounds extremely boring. It's funny that at first being able to waste time at work seems fun but then it becomes insanely dull.

[quote name='manthing']Morning OTT

Work sucks

Fudge, you ever get COD4?[/quote]

No, I couldn't find any that were newer then 60 days. So I am just gonna wait for now and I am getting Battlefield Bad Company instead.

EDIT: Later OTT. When I get back, I should be a licensed driver!

[quote name='tiredfornow']
house_of_the_dead__overkill_-_gc_20.jpg
- Cover art?
[/quote]

Wow thats awesome. The cover art will probably be better than the game.

[quote name='lordwow']Morning OTT.

Going to the Journey concert tonight :cool:[/quote]

Good luck keeping your butthole virginity. :wave:

[quote name='tiredfornow']How is Yaris, dallow?[/quote]I can't believe how horrible it is. I thought it was a spaceship shooter from the name. Not some shitty Toyota car ad. :(
Still want sommadat cheese though. :oops:

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I eat plenty of fiber, dullow![/quote]
;)

dullow - I ordered Condemned (and c2) from Amazon this morning. I'll start it right away so we can talk about our experiences and call each other on the phone and scream at scary parts. :grouphug:

[quote name='darthbudge']

EDIT: Later OTT. When I get back, I should be a licensed driver![/QUOTE]Awesome. :D

I'll be there........eventually. ;)

Talked to an old college friend via Facebook yesterday. Gave me a few other resume ideas (he JUST got a job somewhere), so I'm going to quickly edit my resume and send it out soon to a company in Cincinnati, OH.

[quote name='tiredfornow']50 blog entries? :shock:[/quote]

And not a one of them resembling the thoughts of a normal person...

:roll:

Bradshaw never really EXPERIENCED college, he just attended...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back