The Mexican Midget Wrestler In My Pants OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Zenithian Legend']It's your fault Shrike!!! I was trying to give the OTT a hetero-injection, but you'd have none of it, and started again with the gay comments and the homosexual-innuendo!

I was merely following suit, you are the mod here and mod is clearly an abbreviation for role-MODel.[/QUOTE]

Well, you didn't need to take it and run with it, to the spot you did. You could've said something about it being a girl or girls, though you took the bait and ran with it. Sheesh, some people are so predictable.

Actually, the mod is for MODerator, who's supposed to make sure this place doesn't go to hell in a handbasket. Role MODel, that's not me.

I think if I had a small child, I wouldn't let them watch Lazy Town. I watched some of it today, and it's good old fashioned nightmare fuel even for me.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']We just meet in Ann Arbor, as it's halfway between us at the moment. To answer your second question, he knows, oh does he ever know.[/QUOTE]

I thought I was your sex slave :cry:

[quote name='shrike4242']Well, you didn't need to take it and run with it, to the spot you did. You could've said something about it being a girl or girls, though you took the bait and ran with it. Sheesh, some people are so predictable.

Actually, the mod is for MODerator, who's supposed to make sure this place doesn't go to hell in a handbasket. Role MODel, that's not me.[/QUOTE]

I only went with it, where you (deep in your heart) wanted me to go with it ;)

So, what if it's not Sweeney? So what if the subject in question is actually a girl? Would you still love your little Horsey the same way?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']buttsechs?[/QUOTE]

Looks to be that way.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I only went with it, where you (deep in your heart) wanted me to go with it ;)

So, what if it's not Sweeney? So what if the subject in question is actually a girl? Would you still love your little Horsey the same way?[/QUOTE]

No, that's not where I (deep in my heart) wanted you to go with it. :shock:

Wouldn't matter to me where you drop the log of doom. Or what orifice it ends up in. It's your wood, and your business. 8-[

Going to Ann-Arbor on Thursday for the art fair...and my GF doesnt belive me that there's a place where you can sign up to be a nudist...i wish i didnt believe myself, that guy was nasty

[quote name='shrike4242']
No, that's not where I (deep in my heart) wanted you to go with it. :shock:

Wouldn't matter to me where you drop the log of doom. Or what orifice it ends up in. It's your wood, and your business. 8-[[/QUOTE]

I'ver never heard it called the "log of doom" before...

And if not deep in your heart, then how about deep in your pants?

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Going to Ann-Arbor on Thursday for the art fair...and my GF doesnt belive me that there's a place where you can sign up to be a nudist...i wish i didnt believe myself, that guy was nasty[/QUOTE]

Taking your girlfriend instead of your horse again, I see how it is...

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I'ver never heard it called the "log of doom" before...

And if not deep in your heart, then how about deep in your pants?[/QUOTE]

Nowhere either place, thanks. :whistle2:s

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']If you asscunts seriously think, I'll read all that, fuck it. Anyone care to summarize?[/QUOTE]
Blah blah buttsex blah blah love cauliflower blah blah fuck.

There. I want my twelve dollars.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']If you asscunts seriously think, I'll read all that, fuck it. Anyone care to summarize?[/QUOTE]
I'm too fucking lazy to summarize.

I must say I'm rather disturbed by the concept existing in this latest passage.

You know, I'd be really happy if I every had as many women openly saying they want to fuck my brains out as often as I've heard men say it.

actully go back and read this OTT, last night was pretty good.

The easiest way is to just click my name on the left and go to "Find More Posts..." then read those.

But you've already done that, so I guess you're asking, "Who's posts do I need to read besides JimmieMac's?"

[quote name='JimmieMac']The easiest way is to just click my name on the left and go to "Find More Posts..." then read those.

But you've already done that, so I guess you're asking, "Who's posts do I need to read besides JimmieMac's?"[/QUOTE]

I'm actually proud of you. Usually when I return after a while I see that like 5 of your posts have been reported. This time, not one.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']There are many sex slaves in my Harem[/QUOTE]

i
1121323555970capacitymbejpgs8w.jpg

I had to find some way to use this in the OTT.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I'm actually proud of you. Usually when I return after a while I see that like 5 of your posts have been reported. This time, not one.[/QUOTE]

I made a promise to a friend.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I made a promise to a friend.[/QUOTE]

Good to see you've been being true to your word.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Wooo! I cracked the top 20 traders list![/QUOTE]
oh, did you?

hows the weather down there? :lol:

*waits to be pwned by shrike*

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Taking your girlfriend instead of your horse again, I see how it is...[/QUOTE]

did you ever think that if he takes you, you will have a sore back from being ridden hard all night long?

[quote name='JSweeney']Good to see you've been being true to your word.[/QUOTE]

Don't patronize me you fu(kin fu(k just because I told somebody I would keep it down to a dull roar doesn't mean I'm completely tamed.

[quote name='zewone']God, some peoples avis and sigs are fucking retarded. Do they think they actually look good?[/QUOTE]

NAMES! WE WANT NAMES!

PM ME! I WANNA KNOW!

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I'm actually proud of you. Usually when I return after a while I see that like 5 of your posts have been reported. This time, not one.[/QUOTE]

People have actually reported his posts? :roll:

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']NAMES! WE WANT NAMES!

PM ME! I WANNA KNOW![/QUOTE]

Actually he's talking about you. ;)

[quote name='punqsux']oh, did you?

hows the weather down there? :lol:

*waits to be pwned by shrike*[/QUOTE]
If I had the time to bump my thread every hour, I'd be without a few more games. :lol:

[quote name='CaseyRyback']did you ever think that if he takes you, you will have a sore back from being ridden hard all night long?[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't be the other way around? ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']People have actually reported his post? :roll:

Actually he's talking about you. ;)[/QUOTE]

I see how it is..... Make fun of the goth :twisted:

[quote name='JSweeney']I must say I'm rather disturbed by the concept existing in this latest passage.

You know, I'd be really happy if I every had as many women openly saying they want to fuck my brains out as often as I've heard men say it.[/QUOTE]

I hope you only get that on the internet sir...

[quote name='CaseyRyback']did you ever think that if he takes you, you will have a sore back from being ridden hard all night long?[/QUOTE]

Do I ever think ahead, especially when posting here... the answer is no

Your signature and avatar suck, Morbid. Especially the godawful Hogan ones.

And that fucking shit isn't music. It doesn't take much talent to bang on an instrument and scream.

EDIT: And the way you keep calling yourself a goth is annoying, too. Like it's supposed to mean something that you're a goth. Whoopdefucking do. Attention whore much? Cripes. I hate people that feel the need to fall into a category.

So I think that's what he meant.

[quote name='Scorch']Your signature and avatar suck, Morbid. Especially the godawful Hogan ones.

And that fucking shit isn't music. It doesn't take much talent to bang on an instrument and scream.

EDIT: And the way you keep calling yourself a goth is annoying, too. Like it's supposed to mean something that you're a goth. Whoopdefucking do. Attention whore much? Cripes. I hate people that feel the need to fall into a category.

So I think that's what he meant.[/QUOTE]

to quote the great cag philosopher scorch, tell us what you really think.

[quote name='punqsux']to quote the great cag philosopher scorch, tell us what you really think.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

There's a reason you were in the top 3 afterall apparently

[quote name='Scorch']And that fucking shit isn't music. It doesn't take much talent to bang on an instrument and scream.[/QUOTE]

Try screaming for 5 solid minutes. It's not easy. And just attempt a double bass drum beat. You'll fuck it up in about 3 seconds. Don't dis the tunes.

I've never understood how people can criticize someone else's taste in music. Music is based entirely on internal opinion of what sounds good to you, not what sounds good to your friends, sibblings, parents, or someone on a video game message board.

Now if someone was blaring music you didn't like 24/7 and you were forced to listen to it too, then I could see getting upset, but why the fuck should I care what someone else listens to? If you like the sound of the garbage disposal then by all means record it and listen to it (with headphones on if you're around me) til your hearts content.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I guess there really is no such thing as bad publicity. :lol:[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='Scorch']Your signature and avatar suck, Morbid. Especially the godawful Hogan ones.

So I think that's what he meant.[/QUOTE]

So you don't like the music. So that means you have to bash me?

And how am I an attention whore? Isn't everybody who posts on a forum a form of one? So I geuss I am an atentioin whore then. So what? I like the site, I post on it. Does that make me a bad person? No it doesn't. I don't see where this sudden hostility towards me came from. This is the first time I've called myself a goth in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back