The most beautiful anime/comic/game girls...

[quote name='dcfox']If we're talking space pirates:

Sega really needs to turn that game into a franchise.[/QUOTE]
They were air pirates, not space pirates.

um_jammer_lammy.jpg

[quote name='Bezerker']That one Bridget girl from King of Fighers is the hottest![/quote]

You sure you don't mean the trap from Guilty Gear? :lol:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']:lol: Cool game, but that's about it.[/QUOTE]

But I love her personality. I think its her voice and the way she talks I like more than anything. If she were real and not a lamb, I would totally do her.

Hopefully nobody sigs that last sentence so that it may be taken out of context for the purpose of humor.

But here's my favorite cutscene just because of the apartment part.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGwKZyN1bi0[/media]

[quote name='GuilewasNK']You sure you don't mean the trap from Guilty Gear? :lol:[/quote]
Yea, i was joking, i couldnt remember what game "she" was from though (i typed in King of Fighters Bridget and it showed "her" so i thought that was it.

Back onto the topic of actual females in anime. Every time Nyuu(Elfen Lied) says "nyuu" in i just want to rip her clothes off. But then she'd probably switch to Lucy and use her vectors to rip me limb from limb :p.

Another one of my "crushes" is Lirin from Saiyuki (the jap VA adds a lot to it too)

Lirin02.jpg

Gah... So Kawaii

I just picked up the Maburaho vol. 1 box today at Bestbuy for only $10. Pretty good so far, especially if you're into the harem animes. Hopefully I'll be able to find the other volumes on the cheap as well.

I found this cool music video on youtube, and figured I'd share it here. It's totally appropriate for the topic.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq3Wdb7mNTY[/media]

I like that song. Basement Jaxx always has some nice sounds.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I have a ton of pics I think have superb girls in em... but they're mostly from damn Hentai CG sets :lol:[/quote]

:lol:

Actually, in honor of Tomb Raider Anniversary coming out, I think I'll post some cool Lara wallpaper/pics when I get home. I am trying to cut down my game library but I want Anniversary.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Hey! How's it going man?[/QUOTE]

It is going. I've been somewhat absent from the site for a bit. But yah, you all know where I've been (check the location over

Great art!

I'm really diggin' the Phoenix one. Kind of reminds me of some Marvel cards I got YEARS ago. Glad to hear you have some down time. I have very little with my new job now. I do get to get on CAG some while working though.

bread's done
Back