The most beautiful anime/comic/game girls...

[quote name='Pylis']So glad to see you keeping this thread alive! :)[/quote]

I'll keep it going as long as I can. :)

From the Fighting Game Thread (credit gigan54), some art from an SNK Volleyball game for cell phones in Japan.

Some of the art...

h-607_49351_0301_SNK_004_02.jpg.jpg

h-607_49351_0301_SNK_004_08.jpg.jpg

h-607_49351_0301_SNK_004_05.jpg.jpg

h-607_49351_0301_SNK_004_01.jpg.jpg

h-607_49351_0301_SNK_004_04.jpg.jpg

A few more in the link...

http://www.famitsu.com/k_tai/news/2006/03/01/607,1141191751,49351,0,0.html - Thanks gigan54!

Some great art by nekkeau. Great artist, but his/her site is down at the moment. These are just female interpretations of male characters (except for the Millia Rage at the bottom).

Terry Bogard

Gouki (Akuma)

Iori

Johnny

Ky and Sol

Kyo

Remy (one of my favorites)

Alex

Anji Mito

Billy Kane (another of my favorites)

Bison

Chipp Zanuff

Dante (with black hair)

Genjuro (I think this one is pretty badass actually)

Haohmaru (don't really care for this one)

Ken

Venom

Yamazaki

Vega

Rock Howard

Nightmare

Eddie

----------------------------

Millia Rage traditional. Very cool pic.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Some great art by nekkeau. Great artist, but his/her site is down at the moment. These are just female interpretations of male characters (except for the Millia Rage at the bottom).
[/quote]
As disturbing as it is to envision iconic male characters as women, those are pretty hot. Of course with Vega, it doesn't take much for him to pass as a girl. ;)

May favorites are Remy and Dante. Ken is also pretty cute as a girl :oops:

[quote name='dcfox']As disturbing as it is to envision iconic male characters as women, those are pretty hot. Of course with Vega, it doesn't take much for him to pass as a girl. ;)

May favorites are Remy and Dante. Ken is also pretty cute as a girl :oops:[/quote]

Yeah, I guess the artist didn't do one of Ryu because Sakura is pretty much a Ryu clone anyway.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']any damn Texhnolyze love? it's one of the very few anime's I enjoyed, and the Doc was pretty damn hot.[/quote]

I can't seem to find anything on Doc.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Well, since Starcraft Ghost is postponed indefinitely, here's Nova from the game....

[/quote]

What? I thought that game was out a long time ago. Ah well... nice pics though. :drool:

While I wouldn't say she's sexy, since she's horribly underaged, I do like her character design a lot. Those spiky things coming off the side of her head remind me a bit of Temari.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']From a game?[/quote]

*gasp*

You don't know the joy that is Mai HiME and by extension, Mai Otome?! You need to swing by the anime thread more often. It's pretty much what karsh and I talk about.:lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']*gasp*

You don't know the joy that is Mai HiME and by extension, Mai Otome?! You need to swing by the anime thread more often. It's pretty much what karsh and I talk about.:lol:[/quote]

I hear you guys talk about it but I never watched any of it myself so the character was unfamiliar to me. I guess I'll add it to my queue.

Good lord this thread has moved a bunch since I last checked on it... I need to come back here and check this stuff out a bit more after my test on monday. Damn med school... always interfering with my playing of video games and the looking at the hot women from them.

[quote name='Xtreme331']Good lord this thread has moved a bunch since I last checked on it... I need to come back here and check this stuff out a bit more after my test on monday. Damn med school... always interfering with my playing of video games and the looking at the hot women from them.[/quote]

:lol: At least you'll have a nice career in the medical field though. :)

Since you are in med school here's Doctor Kyoko Minazuki from Project Justice for you.

Nice Kyoko stuff ;)

the only anime's I have realy watched with true dedication have been: GTO, Golden Boy, Texhnolyze, Battle Angel, and Sword of the Berserk (kind of... my friend forced me to watch, but I eventually caved in).

I don't like what most anime's nowadays offer and love the low key ones nobody really watches or likes.

I'm planning to watch Lain and Dead Leaves sometime, and maybe Colors.

Lastly, the anime's I'm looking for now are: comedys starring a perv (ie. golden boy). Any help would be great.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Nice Kyoko stuff ;)

the only anime's I have realy watched with true dedication have been: GTO, Golden Boy, Texhnolyze, Battle Angel, and Sword of the Berserk (kind of... my friend forced me to watch, but I eventually caved in).

I don't like what most anime's nowadays offer and love the low key ones nobody really watches or likes.

I'm planning to watch Lain and Dead Leaves sometime, and maybe Colors.

Lastly, the anime's I'm looking for now are: comedys starring a perv (ie. golden boy). Any help would be great.[/quote]

Goldenboy is one of my favorites. It's absolutely hilarious. I don't own anything else that is even close to that type of humor. One little know one I own is I Dream of Mimi. It has some pretty funny moments like Goldenboy but it the protagonist isn't a perv as much as he gets caught in some unusually pervy situations.

http://www.animeondvd.com/reviews2/disc_reviews/3026.php

For three long years, Akira has been saving to buy his very own computer. So when the Model 9821 finally goes on sale, he races to the store only to discover that it sold out in just 5 minutes! Yet, as luck would have it, Akira also manages to stumble across a man who just happens to be willing to sell him the exact model he was looking for! Unfortunately, Akira doesn't look close enough at the packaging. Instead of the 9821, he ends up with a Model 2198 - a super-advanced, biomechanical computer girl named Mimi!

She's cute, she's got the super-fast processor he's always wanted, and she can fix up the house in an instant! But this cute little computer genie also comes with a couple of catches. Mimi is being mysteriously targeted for destruction by other bio-types, and she's going to require memory upgrades in order to fend them off! Lucky for Akira, upgrades aren't expensive, just extremely embarrassing - since the only way to upgrade a bio-type is to use their master's "active molecules"! So much for saving himself for marriage...

So now, poor Akira's life has been turned upside down. How can he possibly explain Mimi to his friends? Why is Mimi being attacked? The future's uncertain, but one thing's for sure - Akira's in for a wild ride!

The lead character isn't nearly the perv that Kinataro Oe is, but it is very R-rated and pretty funny.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Goldenboy is one of my favorites. It's absolutely hilarious. I don't own anything else that is even close to that type of humor. One little know one I own is I Dream of Mimi. It has some pretty funny moments like Goldenboy but it the protagonist isn't a perv as much as he gets caught in some unusually pervy situations.

http://www.animeondvd.com/reviews2/disc_reviews/3026.php

The lead character isn't nearly the perv that Kinataro Oe is, but it is very R-rated and pretty funny.
[/QUOTE]

hmm, I'll have to check it out. Thx :)

Shion Uzuki from Xenosaga....I love her episode one look...I think she's so hot..so beautiful in episode three.....

There's other girls, but they're too cute and too adorable to see in that light..

Although there is one picture of Usagi from Sailor Moon where she just looks so gorgeous, so much more womanly and elegant. I don't know how to post pictures though..

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Rightstuf has a weekly speacial on I Dream of Mimi right now.

http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalogmgr/ebdzOCGJDRdtRyjmv6/browse/item/62218/4/153/0 $8.99 (shipping not included)[/QUOTE]

Oh, I've seen this one and Golden Boy, and both are great. I Dream of Mimi is also known as Buttobi CPU in Japan, and made by the guy behind Area 88. I Dream of Mimi is probably closer to a hentai movie than Golden Boy, though, just because there actually is sex in Mimi, whereas Golden Boy just has crude humor.

[quote name='Pylis']Oh, I've seen this one and Golden Boy, and both are great. I Dream of Mimi is also known as Buttobi CPU in Japan, and made by the guy behind Area 88. I Dream of Mimi is probably closer to a hentai movie than Golden Boy, though, just because there actually is sex in Mimi, whereas Golden Boy just has crude humor.[/quote]

Yeah. Mimi and Goldenboy are very much like the "American Pie" movies in regards to the type of humor.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']

[/QUOTE]

Nothing says sexy like a hot babe... brushing her teeth?

Thanks Guile... next time - go for nurses! Mmmmmmm... nurses... :drool:

OH yeah, and the whole Starcraft: Ghost being indefinitely postponed - major suckage. Oh well. C'est la vie! Viva la hot chics!

[quote name='Xtreme331']Nothing says sexy like a hot babe... brushing her teeth?

Thanks Guile... next time - go for nurses! Mmmmmmm... nurses... :drool:

OH yeah, and the whole Starcraft: Ghost being indefinitely postponed - major suckage. Oh well. C'est la vie! Viva la hot chics![/quote]

The only nurse I can think of is Angie Thompson from Trauma Center. When I get a DS this is the first game I want to get. :cool:

Glad you found one Rolento, I wasn't having any luck.

You know, she reminds me a lot of Aya Brea from Parasite Eve.

Nice pics Dante Devil. I hadn't seen either of those before. Is their a Red Sonja comic book?

[quote name='gigan54']Aya Brea reminds me of a short-haired B. Jenet with normal clothes on, and you all know how much I love B. Jenet ;)[/quote]

Here's one.

clickable

I'm excited about KOF: MI2 comming out. :)

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Here's one.

clickable

I'm excited about KOF: MI2 comming out. :)[/QUOTE]

they've really boobed her up in KoF Max Impact 2... in fact alot of the girls in that game have been boobed up >_<

also, Aya always to be super emo in her illustrated pics... the doc from texhnlyze is very different from aya in terms of personality.

[quote name='177adjen17']

they should give parasite eve another try on the new consoles;)[/quote]

I wouldn't mind seeing an updated version or new game. I really like the first one (what I played of it). I haven't played the second yet.

Although I'm sure she's already been mentioned, I just watched Advent Children last night and Tifa is just gorgeous in it. While I've been opposed to a FFVII remake, I wouldn't say no to a Tifa spin-off game ala Dirge of Cereberus. Next gen Tifa = :drool: :drool:

[quote name='dcfox']Although I'm sure she's already been mentioned, I just watched Advent Children last night and Tifa is just gorgeous in it. While I've been opposed to a FFVII remake, I wouldn't say no to a Tifa spin-off game ala Dirge of Cereberus. Next gen Tifa = :drool: :drool:

[/quote]

Cool! I picked up the DVD yesterday at Best Buy. I'm gonna try to watch it tonight.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Yeah, another case of LCS, Lara Croft Syndrome. Great character, blah game. Other than tate, there isn't much in the Shinobi/Nightshade games that really draws me into it.[/QUOTE]

Screw you!

Sorry.... touchy subject for me.

If you find animated girls hot, you have issues. Girl issues. Life issues. Physical Issues.

What are you going to do? Bang a pixel pssy?

[quote name='xboxdude56']If you find animated girls hot, you have issues. Girl issues. Life issues. Physical Issues.

What are you going to do? Bang a pixel pssy?[/quote]

I'm sure I have said this before but...

Beauty depicted in art is nothing unusual. That's basic Art History 101. Guys like Alberto Vargas were legendary for their Playboy art. Pin-up artists are highly respected. This is all and fun.

This is the 12th most viewed topic on the Off-topic board since CAG was created, so it has it's place. :)

Besides, the topic says beauty, not "which character would you like to donkey punch". :lol:

Since I have been buying Lupin here is Fujiko.

lupin is fucken awesome.
a

...actually that reminds me that i have a live action lupin movie somewhere in my room i've been meaning to watch.
strange psychodelic something or other. looks like i need to pop this into the dvd later on.

also, agreed about the whole beauty thing. this is all for fun, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. if you don't like it, make a thread about something you want to talk about.

bread's done
Back