The most beautiful anime/comic/game girls...

[quote name='Xtreme331']Ah! Anime plot lines make my head hurt.... but they're so much fun!

on a side note: hee-hee... you said "tit." :D[/QUOTE]

:lol:

War of Genesis III for the win... Al Asher

Mega Bondage Goth Morrigan... *Drool*

Reminds me of the Mac G4 girl.

And finally:
*removed NSFW post*
What game is she from?

And I didn't think anyone else knew WoG III? I want to get a copy of this, but I dont speak korean.

[quote name='chaostic_2k1']

War of Genesis III for the win... Al Asher

Mega Bondage Goth Morrigan... *Drool*

Reminds me of the Mac G4 girl.

And finally:

What game is she from?

And I didn't think anyone else knew WoG III? I want to get a copy of this, but I dont speak korean.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the thread, but topless stuff isn't allowed. Please edit the last pic.

You are allowed to have a text link with NSFW (not safe for work) next to it, but I would prefer no nudity at all in this thread. That way no one will have a problem viewing this thread at work (I know, I know), a library, or class. I would also prefer that it stay PG-13 at most so that a mod won't have to lock the thread. Thanks.

[quote name='Tiphireth']Wow, it's been a while since I've seen that picture. I loved Tenchi when I was a kid, but the problem was they never drew nipples on Ryoko, so the pictures never got very hot. :lol:[/QUOTE]
I know exactly what you mean :lol:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']A classic! Man, I need to get that DVD. VHS just isn't as good. One of my favorite movies of all-time![/QUOTE]

yeah same here. got the VHS, but need the DVD. I'm such a DVD whore.

I was going to buy the Roger Rabbit 2-DVD set when I saw it at a pawn shop. It was missing the outer slipcover, but I was still going to buy it. When I asked to see the discs... one of them had Sharpie marks on the bottom... the other was bitten into.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I was going to buy the Roger Rabbit 2-DVD set when I saw it at a pawn shop. It was missing the outer slipcover, but I was still going to buy it. When I asked to see the discs... one of them had Sharpie marks on the bottom... the other was bitten into.[/QUOTE]

OUCH!!! Good catch there. bitten into? fuck, that's one mean DVD player.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I was going to buy the Roger Rabbit 2-DVD set when I saw it at a pawn shop. It was missing the outer slipcover, but I was still going to buy it. When I asked to see the discs... one of them had Sharpie marks on the bottom... the other was bitten into.[/QUOTE]

Damn...that sucks.

kasumi.gif

I'm surprised this hasn't had any posts about what way too many anime fans consider the best looking anime female, Kaname Chidori from FMP.

fmp_calendario01.jpg

fmp_kaname04.jpg

fmp_sagarakaname12.jpg

kaname.jpg

I haven't seen Full Metal Panic yet, but I do want to see it.

Another from the world of american comics... She-Hulk...

I always like how in the comics she knew she was a comic book character. Good stuff. :)

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I haven't seen Full Metal Panic yet, but I do want to see it.[/QUOTE]

FMP is definitely worth checking out sometime. It's the first time I've ever really liked a more "true" mecha anime. Though it's still far from something like NGE or Gundam, since the AS aren't the focus of the show. In fact, there's only been like two or three real mech fights so far 17 episodes in. It's more about character development, so that's why I like it. Plus I like the whole Chidori/Sousuke releationship within the show.

[quote name='karsh']I'm surprised this hasn't had any posts about what way too many anime fans consider the best looking anime female, Kaname Chidori from FMP.[/QUOTE]

You can't have Kanami w/o showing her cute rival Teletha (Tessa) Tesstarosa:

fmp2df.jpg

[quote name='karsh']I dunno...I hate Tessa so far. She's so meh. Though I liked her fight against Mao.[/QUOTE]

Well, as a character, she might be annoying but this thread ain't about how great girls' personalities are. :lol:;) And speaking of Mao, she also should be here as well as the new psycho twins in TSR. And the fight between Mao and one of the twins was one of my all time favorite scenes.

w00t. Wallpaper update!

Sorry for the lack of 1600x1200 love, but two of the best wallpapers I've posted (including one here) are 1600. :D

Very nice additions all.

[quote name='Deadpool']No Sylia Stingray love?[/QUOTE]I'll second that. Hard to tell but it looks like your pic is from BGC 2040. IMO 2040 didn't come close to the coolness of the original, but the character designs were sweeter. :D

[quote name='karsh']I'm surprised this hasn't had any posts about what way too many anime fans consider the best looking anime female, Kaname Chidori from FMP.[/QUOTE]Great to see the FMP girls added to the thread. That first pic you posted of all three... it's different (in a good way). Is that from the manga or something?

[quote name='woobacca']Who's this? Kinda reminds me of Mireille from Noir.[/QUOTE]

That's Riza Hawkeye. She looks a lot better with her hair down. (I would look for a pic, but I'm too tired to do so).

I would take Tessa over Kaname. Although a long hair Melissa Mao wouldn't be so bad either (too lazy to find the pic).

I think that first FMP picture is from an artbook or something. Not entirely sure. And the other two pics in the one post are of Riza also, and she has her hair down.

[quote name='jaykrue']That Catwoman pic with the Lost #'s kinda looks like a female Elijah Wood. Disturbing...[/QUOTE]

...oh god DAMN you!!!...

[quote name='SpottedNigel']...oh god DAMN you!!!...[/QUOTE]

Sorry dude, that's the first thing that I saw when I looked at the pic. :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']Sorry dude, that's the first thing that I saw when I looked at the pic. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I saw Michael Jackson. :shock:

[quote name='jaykrue']No way, Michael's whiter than that. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and more pus-filled lumps. They have the same hair and blank stare, though. :lol:

[quote name='SpottedNigel']I thought she looked more like a drenched, black haired Brittany Murphy[/QUOTE]

The nose doesn't look like hers. Plus if you look at Catwoman's bridge it's very slight while Brittany's is more defined.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']You just reminded me to add Battle Angel to my want lists! Rightstuf has the VHS for $ 0.99 ![/QUOTE]
#-o I think I bought the VHS for $25 or something ten years ago. But I don't regret it :lol:

bread's done
Back