The most beautiful anime/comic/game girls...

[quote name='karsh']
faye079of.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Nice. Who is this?

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Nice wallpapers Tip! Madlax is a show I have on my "to view list".[/QUOTE]

I hate to quote such an old post, but I haven't been able to look at one of the best threads evar.

I'm pretty big on wallpapers, so I have quite a few good quality anime/furry ones. I won't be posting the latter, fortunately for you non-furry people.

This I use most, and I think I found it on 0chan:

Don't use this one much, but it's handy to have around:

Excel: (-Drool-)

Not sure who she is, but she's a hot 'un. It makes for a hard wallpaper, though, as it's pretty bright on the eyes:

Dunno if I should post my miniscule Madlax hentai-ish image, but hey, if people ask, I'll put it up.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Just say no to fat asses. :shame: :puke:[/QUOTE]Whaaa? No love for the booty? I casted a level 4 wood spell for that pic :lol:

[quote name='Tiphireth']I hate to quote such an old post, but I haven't been able to look at one of the best threads evar.

I'm pretty big on wallpapers, so I have quite a few good quality anime/furry ones. I won't be posting the latter, fortunately for you non-furry people.

Not sure who she is, but she's a hot 'un. It makes for a hard wallpaper, though, as it's pretty bright on the eyes:

http://img353.imageshack.us/my.php?image=001024x7684xe.jpg[/QUOTE]

That is a BEAUTIFUL wallpaper!

[quote name='Tiphireth']What the fuck? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

Good 'ol Agent Aika, :lol: .

Its mainly lots of panty fanservice. I have one of the VHS tapes that I bought years ago from Blockbuster.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']That is a BEAUTIFUL wallpaper![/QUOTE]

Indeed. And I do have a processor that needs upgrading, if you're looking for ways to thank me. :D

[quote name='Guile']Good 'ol Agent Aika, :lol: .

Its mainly lots of panty fanservice. I have one of the VHS tapes that I bought years ago from Blockbuster.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like Love Hina. I wonder if I could get at least $100 for my manga collection off of Ebay...

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop.[/QUOTE]

Really?!? I had a feeling she looked like Faye, but I've never seen her like that before (although i don't watch the show religiously). Cool. Definitely an awesome pic,

[quote name='Tiphireth']I hate to quote such an old post, but I haven't been able to look at one of the best threads evar.

This I use most, and I think I found it on 0chan:

Don't use this one much, but it's handy to have around:

Excel: (-Drool-)

Dunno if I should post my miniscule Madlax hentai-ish image, but hey, if people ask, I'll put it up.
[/QUOTE]

Damn! Nice stuff man. Post 'em if you got 'em!

[quote name='Xtreme331']Damn! Nice stuff man. Post 'em if you got 'em![/QUOTE]

You're welcome. :D You know, any of you can find this on 0chan/4chan/Fchan. The Chans are there for your benefit. :lol:

Hands down the hottest comic girl is Adult Shinobu from Love Hina. She's the ultimate in hotness, and ultimate in cuteness at the same time. Its hard to find a picture of her though on the net, damn those pedophiles who only like her child pictures.
After much perusing I finally found a picture of her as an adult, though its not the most flattering one. Only problem with looking for "Adult shinobu pics" is you don't get exactly what you want.
http://www.geocities.com/shinobu_no_uta/lh6.jpg
Oh yeah, if no one else has mentioned them, all of the goddesses from Oh! (ah!) my goddess
http://www.animegalleries.net/show.php?img=albums/userpics/10008/.jpg
left to right Skuld, Belldandy, and Urd.

bastards. :lol: I go away for a business trip and you guys start posting hot pics. Fie on you all! :bomb: Fie for not including me! :bomb:;):lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']bastards. :lol: I go away for a business trip and you guys start posting hot pics. Fie on you all! :bomb: Fie for not including me! :bomb:;):lol:[/QUOTE]
Damn, that's the second time I've been fie'd today. But don't think you can drop buy without contributing your share just because you were away on business :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']Damn, that's the second time I've been fie'd today. But don't think you can drop buy without contributing your share just because you were away on business :lol:[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, I've gotta reply to all the threads I've missed over the past week first. :lol:

[quote name='Tiphireth']

[/QUOTE]

I'm diggin' it the most! Lady ninjas are always cool!

[quote name='jaykrue']bastards. :lol: I go away for a business trip and you guys start posting hot pics. Fie on you all! :bomb: Fie for not including me! :bomb:;):lol:[/QUOTE]

Welcome back!

Thanks to DMK for this one:

Forgot this one on my last list:

And finally, a Subby-exclusive wallpaper. ;) ( Mods, if it's too risque, I can remove this or the Madlax image. )

Two of my favorites from Read or Die...

Yomiko Readman

(I'm a sucker for the cute bookworms!)
=======================================

Nancy Makuhari

[quote name='Tiphireth']And finally, a Subby-exclusive wallpaper. ;) ( Mods, if it's too risque, I can remove this or the Madlax image. )

[/QUOTE]

Me likey. :drool:

[quote name='jaykrue']The big problem with me posting my pics is that they're all wallpapers and I have an obscene amount of them:

[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it.

:cool: :lol:

Of course, 95% of those aren't anime related. Still ... :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']95% of those aren't anime related[/QUOTE]

ntfs6wn.png

Of the first panel, about 95% of the content isn't anime related either, but I'm sure we're talking two totally different types of content. :lol:

The second panel is my 300g maxtor HD which has 98% of my music on it. All 256 or so gigs of it.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']

:cool: :lol:

Of course, 95% of those aren't anime related. Still ... :lol:[/QUOTE]

I can relate.

Most of mine are women, Star Trek, video games, or landscapes (which I have TONS of from all over the world).

damn guys... I just tend to go from wallpaper to wallpaper and don't really save too many of 'em.. Of course this often comes back to bite me in the ass when i want to take a look at that one i had a little while ago... oh well... Ok so this isn't exactly anime/game girl, but it is definitely cool. Rock on!

[quote name='Xtreme331']damn guys... I just tend to go from wallpaper to wallpaper and don't really save too many of 'em.. Of course this often comes back to bite me in the ass when i want to take a look at that one i had a little while ago.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. That's why I keep them all. I like to know that I'll never have any problem finding what I want, even if a site goes down.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Exactly. That's why I keep them all. I like to know that I'll never have any problem finding what I want, even if a site goes down.[/QUOTE]

Then again, having something new all the time ain't so bad either. But i hoard so much other stuff (games i never play, videos i hardly watch, programs i barely even know what they do), i guess hoarding some badass pics wouldn't be so bad.

Here's is another favorite of mine, Farah from Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.

Unfortunately, I have a had a really difficult time finding more art of her.

[quote name='karsh']That last one's from Mai HiME, which is such an awesome anime. Makes me wanna watch it all over again.[/QUOTE]

Is it licensed yet?

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Is it licensed yet?[/QUOTE]

It was licensed in July, but I've heard nothing more since then. You'd think there'd be some announcement on DVD dates or voice actors, but nothing. It was licensed by Bandai, and they've been pretty good lately with dubbing, so I'm not too worried for the show.

Argh, I can't fall asleep! Alright here's my first post in this thread. Back in college I remember loving this picture of Priss from Bubblegum Crisis.

Then there was Kimagure Orange Road and Madoka.

Those are pretty old school (like Shampoo, which I completely agree with Guile on :D).

Getting a little more contemporary, just about anything by Masamune Shirow:
http://www.northarc.com/images/ushirow/

[quote name='woobacca']
Those are pretty old school (like Shampoo, which I completely agree with Guile on :D).

Getting a little more contemporary, just about anything by Masamune Shirow:
http://www.northarc.com/images/ushirow/

http://img268.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shirow015kz.jpg

http://img268.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shirow029ui.jpg

http://img268.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shirow030fn.jpg[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I like the old school characters. :) Shampoo was great.

Besides Alberto Vargas, Masamune Shirow one of my favorites. I really like the pic in the middle.

[quote name='Xtreme331']What show is this from?
http://www.northarc.com/images/tmuyo/Tenchi_AnimeV_Feb_poster.jpg

and why does the chick with the white hair look like she's a dude to me? (at least her face is kinda masculine)[/QUOTE]

This show, Tenchi Muyo, is one of the pioneers of the 'love-harem romance' anime and the girl in white hair, Ryoko, looks like a guy because she's a highly aggressive tomboyish space pirate in love with the titular hero.

Tenchi Muyo! Wow, it's been a while since I've seen it. The white haired girl would be Ryoko. I guess she does kinda look like a guy in this pic :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']This show, Tenchi Muyo, is one of the pioneers of the 'love-harem romance' anime and the girl in white hair, Ryoko, looks like a guy because she's a highly aggressive tomboyish space pirate in love with the titular hero.[/QUOTE]

Ah! Anime plot lines make my head hurt.... but they're so much fun!

on a side note: hee-hee... you said "tit." :D

bread's done
Back